Takes advantage of the Controller Screen, Touch, Gyroscope, and Frontfacing Camera...
- Screen as primary view - Ie.. allowing you to transfer play of the game between the TV and on-the-go around the house
- Screen as secondary view - Switch between rear-view mirror, overhead map, telemetry
- Primary input method - Drive by tilting the controller, onscreen buttons replicate the buttons/switches on a real wheel (push to
toggle on/off or flip up/down)
- Secondary input method - Manage decisions in the pits (swiping through tire choices, setting fuel amount),
- Camera - Personalize your profile, pose for the podium
- Menu navigation method - Flick photos from your gallery to the TV, private chat with teammates
What do you think of these Wii U-exclusive features?