Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! Rattles into 3DS Cup Next Week

Posted by James Newton

Well, in Europe anyway

Shin'en's first eShop game Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! is coming to Europe next week.

3DS owners in the continent can fire up their consoles, head over to the eShop and watch a 3D video of the game in action. If you're on a computer you can read our First Impressions: Fun! Fun! Minigolf TOUCH! and anticipate all the Fun! Fun! you can have next week when the game reaches Europe.

No price yet, but we'll update you when we know more.

brandonbwii

brandonbwii said:

Never played the first one but Shinen has a fairly solid track record so I'd probably buy this even without reading a single review.

@James
It would be nice if it came out next week because that makes NoA that much closer to releasing all their promised Q1 downloads. Only Kirby Block Ball, NightSky, and Jett Rocket remain.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

@brandonbwii At least read the impressions article. There's a certain very annoying rule change included in this series that could very easily turn you off from a purchase.

OldBoy

OldBoy said:

I'll probably get this if the price is right, looks pretty cool. I do wish we would get a new Mario Golf 3D though. Suppose this will do till then.

BenAV

BenAV said:

I really don't know about this one.
It doesn't look that exciting, so it'd need a really good review and a cheap price for me to download it I'd say.

RR529

RR529 said:

Hopefully it comes to the US as well. I used to enjoy playing those free flash mini golf games on Candystand and Miniclip back when I was in school, so a more full fledged mini golf game on 3DS. Also, from the Jet Rocket demo I played on Wii and the images I've seen of this, it looks like Shin'en can pump out some awesome graphics from a downloadable title (seriously, their stuff looks retail).

BlueToad

BlueToad said:

Yes! Finally we get another eShop game! Does anyone have any idea when Sakura Samurai and Mutant Mudds are coming out in Australia?

cheapogamer4life

cheapogamer4life said:

I <3 games that are release on the same day as most other regions. Good work Ninty!

Price looks right, but I'll check out the impression first before I lock this in as an instant download come Thursday.

Arehexes

Arehexes said:

instant downlooooowowowoowowwwwd YEAH, I saw to celebrate this game coming out we have a Nintendo Life putt putt cup. We pick a cup and we all play and compare are stroke. :D