Kid Icarus: Uprising Out in North America on 23rd March

Posted by James Newton

Official date is in

We got a vague European release window for Kid Icarus: Uprising earlier and now we have a confirmed North American date: 23rd March 2012.

Nintendo's sky-soaring adventure is set for release just under a year after the 3DS launched.

We last played the game in July, so check out our most recent Kid Icarus: Uprising preview for our thoughts.

Are you still interested in Uprising or has it waned during the wait?

CorbsAdmin

Corbs said:

I'll be curious to see if they made any improvements in the ground levels.

NX01Trekkie1992

NX01Trekkie1992 said:

so hoping to get this in May at the latest, might be out of the country when it hits

I guess we can also assume this means that Sakurai will begin work on the new Smash soon

Aqueous

Aqueous said:

Considering it was pre-ordered back in august, it's good to hear a solid date

Link79

Link79 said:

Well Skyward sword was delayed for improvements and it still ended up having a game ending glitch.
Let's hope quality control did a better job this time.

shingi_70

shingi_70 said:

Man these release dates are so close. I see right now at least four games out in a small time frame.

Tales of the abyss
Xenoblade
Mass Effect 3
Kid Icarus
Resident evil

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

Good news! This is just in time for Spring Break as well!

I just found out that it's releasing on a Friday, not making it like most high-profile Nintendo games that come out on Sundays. Next March there's going to a weekend and a vacation of raw angel power!

Azikira

Azikira said:

I'm hoping they had some time to make the Multiplayer Wi-Fi enabled. That'd sure add to the replay value.

Day 1 purchase :3

Squid

Squid said:

I'm not sure if I'll get this. The voice acting is just so....
...bad. :(

shoopdawoop70

shoopdawoop70 said:

just after my birthday!!!
oh well... late present I guess.
so was my 3ds... :3

@Rockmirth Drumroll... i think

@14 I damn sure hope so.
Miyamoto: A rushed game is always a bad one (hint,hint,starfox,hint. Not that it's bad, but it's only DOWNLOAD PLAY. UR KIDDIN MEH.)

Ok team sora, time to start Smash Bros. Before 2014 please!!

eviLaTtenDant

eviLaTtenDant said:

23 ? Conspiracy ! Yeah it's gotten hard to believe this one will ever come out. :P

Anyway i hope it's going to turn out really great and doesn't just feel like a watered down mix of Starfox Assault and Sin & Punishement.