Reaction: Upcoming 3DS Games

Posted by James Newton

The list is in

Here's a list of games coming to 3DS in the coming months, including a few from the eShop right at the bottom.

There's some surprises on the list — not all pleasant ones, it must be said — but we'll leave it to you to pick out the diamonds in the rough and tell us what game you're most looking forward to in the comments below.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Retro_on_theGo

Retro_on_theGo said:

WOO! Tekken! Man can't wait for that! Also hurray for Kid Icarus getting a holiday release. Now I don't have to use my own money! I would like it to come out sooner though! DX The wait looks totally worth it though! That trailer at E3 was AMAZING! :O

Wisconsin1

Wisconsin1 said:

I have to say I was disappointed with Nintendo's E3 this year. I wanted more Revelations info. But I am happy to see that Luigi's Mansion is not a remake.

NintyMan

NintyMan said:

If I learned yesterday that Kid Icarus: Uprising wouldn't release until holiday, I would've been disappointed. However, after seeing that new, ambitious trailer, I understand the extra time. Make it as amazing as you can, Project Sora!

pixelman

pixelman said:

Ouch. Kid Icarus is Holiday? My 3DS is going to be starving longer than I thought.

PSICOffee

PSICOffee said:

It feels like we already knew about most of the good ones, many being revealed last year. I'm intrigued by the grand-theft-auto-styled lego game, and the cavestory update looks cool. There are at least 12 instant-buy games on that list for me.

HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97 said:

Happy Birthday to me! Man my birthday and Christmas are going to be all cash and 3D goodness. Thank you Nintendo for releasing some of the biggest games, right in front of my Birthday.

HandheldGuru97

HandheldGuru97 said:

timp29

timp29 said:

3D tekken!! But I haven't played tekken since tag tournament... hope I remember how to play :p

Token_Girl

Token_Girl said:

I was hoping to see icarus and paper mario this summer. Nintendo, the 3DS needs games NOW!

/not actually complaining. This just gives me some extra time to play through my DS backlog and be poor.

BulbasaurusRex

BulbasaurusRex said:

Drat, there's nothing new I want for my birthday on Aug. 19. I'll just have to play catch-up and ask for Sonic Colors.

Ubisoft has hit rock bottom with that embarassment of a lineup.

luminalace

luminalace said:

Tekken looks like it won't be here till next year! Too bad! Bring on Ocarina, Starfox and Kid Icarus!