Resident Evil: Mercenaries Comes Loaded with a Revelation

Posted by James Newton

Console's first demo

Gory team shooter Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D is set to show 3DS owners what their console can do when it's released in a few months, but it'll also give gamers a taste of more traditional Biohazard outing Resident Evil: Revelations in the form of an included playable demo.

The demo will take players on board the ocean liner that provides the game's setting, with series heroine Jill Valentine back once more to investigate more zombie-related goings-on. Not much else is known about the title, but Capcom promises more details at this year's E3 in June.

Does this tempt you to enrol with the mercenaries?

Purchasers of Resident Evil™: The Mercenaries 3D, scheduled for release in the coming months, will get a taste of the horror to come thanks to the addition of a playable demo of Resident Evil™ Revelations. Set on board an ocean liner, the demo lets players take control of one of the full game’s characters, Jill Valentine, as she explores the ship’s dark interior, killing any mysterious creatures that emerge from the shadows. A brand new title built from the ground up for the Nintendo 3DS, further details on Resident Evil™ Revelations will be revealed at this year’s E3.

Related Games

Xkhaoz

Xkhaoz said:

Aww dang it. For a second there I thought you guys meant a downloadable demo. But still, it's nice to see demos in some form :)

Beechbone

Beechbone said:

Cool, I'm definitely more interested in Revelations than Mercenaries, but I might get it either way.

HappyHappy

HappyHappy said:

Cool, so far the only games I am really looking forward to playing on the 3DS are Mercenaries and Revelations.

lex0plex

lex0plex said:

This is a good idea, but since I never really got into the mercenaries game in resident evil 4, I'll pass on this. On the other hand, I am very interested in Revelation!

MasterGraveheart

MasterGraveheart said:

Now they're packing in game demos? Brilliant. I was gonna get this before, but now I'm looking forward to it more.

DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd said:

sweet this is just a bonus after bonus for me cant wait few more months to go lol

WhiteTrashGuy

WhiteTrashGuy said:

I like Mercenaries, but I am definitley more excited for REVELATIONS. So I guess this is just icing on the cake.

no1 said:

im new to the wii nation. can i get any demo's on this site?if not` does any 1 have tips? i would like to play online against some1.only have shawn W road trip,aragorns quest , mx vsatv untaimed, SPORT/& RESORT.and not good at any them.contac mi at [ sloperchef@gmail.com

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@no1: I'm afraid we don't have any demos here at Nintendo Life — Nintendo only provides demos for WiiWare titles on occasion, and those are only available via the Wii Shop. As for demoing full Wii titles, you'd have to visit your local game retailer and try out whatever it is they have on their demo kiosk.