European Professor Layton Movie Bundle is Big and Mysterious

Posted by James Newton

Eternal Diva BluRay and DVD in one box

The top hat professor and his cheery chum Luke aren't just busy conquering the world of gaming: their first feature film Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva is on the way to Europe later this year, and this triple-disc boxset wants you to know about it.

Featuring the film on BluRay and standard definition DVD as well as a disc of bonus features, there's also a booklet shaped like the professor's head, if that floats your boat. Released across Europe on October 4th, it's available to preorder from Amazon for £37.49, but importers be aware that both discs are Region 2, and won't automatically work on DVD and BluRay players from other regions.

[via amazon.co.uk]

Related Games

Klapaucius

Klapaucius said:

I've heard some good things about the film. I'll likely pick this up, but when its reduced in price

Punny

Punny said:

Bring this to North America, please! All we have in terms of video game movies are bad ones!

Chris720

Chris720 said:

A Proffesor Layton movie? Is this going to be as bad as Super Mario Bros. Movie?

Objection

Objection said:

NA bundle please. Although I doubt I'll have the moolah to splurge on said SUPAH EDITION.

SilverBaretta

SilverBaretta said:

That's really cool. I haven't played any of the Layton games, but if they're good enough to justify making a movie, I'd be willing to try them out. I wonder if they'll port this to the 3DS' movie downloads....

HipsterDashie

HipsterDashie said:

@JumpMad

Yes, and it was actually pretty good from what I've heard!

I'd like to get this, but I think I'll only be able to afford the standalone DVD release sadly. Still, this is a definite buy for me.

Axoloth

Axoloth said:

I want this, but I'm in no hurry to get it. Why you ask? Well, it just so happens that there is no point in watching this until you've played Specter's Flute, a game who's localised versions _doesn't even have a release date_.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

There's a Professor Layton Movie? Finally! Maybe now I can get rid of the stupid game I got. No more overly complicated and totally pointless puzzles for me!:D

Angelic_Lapras_King

Angelic_Lapras_King said:

You can play it if you have a multi region DVD player, some Blu Rays are region free, but dunno.

Although, the shipping on this thing would be a nightmare I bet.