Call Nintendo Life Live, Tonight!

Posted by James Newton

Full show available to download later

You may still be reeling from the recent double podcast whammy of DS's Fifth Birthday and the start of MAR 10's Mario Month celebrations, but it's not time to throw away your speakers just yet.

Tonight at 10pm EST/7pm PST, Nintendo Life's very own Assistant Editor James Newton will be appearing on the Moonhawk Studios Presents podcast. You can get involved by calling in live with a question or even just to say hello. Want to know any behind-the-scenes gossip? How the site is run? Find out about those famous pigtails? Call the show and get through to James who will answer as many questions as possible with that impeccable British accent.

If you want to get through, the number is (724) 444-7444 and when prompted enter the call ID 45815. Even if you're shy about calling, you can listen to the show live over on the Moonhawk Studios Presents page and catch James in our very own chatroom tonight before the show starts at 10pm EST (2am GMT).

[via talkshoe.com]

Golgo

Golgo said:

So that's what, about midnight or 1 ish UK time? The only calls I make around that time involve heavy breathing. Would that be OK?

Machu

Machu said:

Face for radio! lol :D u r beautiful!

It's too late for me, but I will listen again in the morn. Hope it goes well dude! :)

Radbot42

Radbot42 said:

that number looks familiar. I have no idea where I have seen it before, but i know I have seen a number that looks just like that one with all the 4s and whatnot

PopeReal

PopeReal said:

Hmmmm how many fake Nintendolife Mario 64DS review rants can I go on?

Better practice up.

y2josh

y2josh said:

Ill be at work. Will the podcast be downloadable after the live stream ends?

James

James said:

Yes, the show will be available as a download after the live show :)

Machu

Machu said:

I tried to stay up but started struggling about one, as anyone in the chatroom will attest to. Back home now, and tuning in! :)

James

James said:

@JamieO And that, ladies and gentlemen, is a very succinct summary of the podcast, in case anyone doesn't want to listen :)

JamieOStaff

JamieO said:

Apologies mate, I wasn't thinking. I've removed the details of my above comment.

James

James said:

haha, I was only joking fella, I'm pleased to hear you listened to it and enjoyed it! No harm done :)