myNotebook Features Video

Posted by Corbie Dillard

The ins and outs of the DSiWare application.

Nnooo has just released a brand new video of their upcoming DSiWare application myNotebook in action. In this video you'll get a more detailed look at the program's many features and how they function.

You can check out the full video below and we'll have a full review of the application as soon as it hits the DSiWare service. We'll also let you know if any new information surfaces in the meantime. We're nice like that.

[via youtube.com]

warioswoods

warioswoods said:

@Belgicario

I'd think it would be as boring or interesting as you make it, just like a real, blank notebook. The inclusion of graphing paper is nice, by the way.

(By the way, I'd recommend that you edit your comment to yank the word "first" before they delete the whole thing. 'Tis frowned upon.)

Belgicario

Belgicario said:

@Warioswoods
You're right, but it's pretty hard to draw nice things in a DS ( there are nice drawings on Flipnote Studio, though).
I'm new here, I didn't realise about the first-thing. It's gone :)

lovesnaruto512

lovesnaruto512 said:

that looks pretty cool, but the first thing that came to my mind was.. Death Note! xD and then, just write whatever comes to your mind. :)

RaylaxStaff

Raylax said:

I interpreted the title as "mNotebook has a video feature" and was thinking that would be awesome. AMBIGUITY STRIKES AGAIN.

Regardless, this looks pretty useful. Looking forward to when it comes out. Nice to see the DSi going a bit "App Store," with these non-game releases.

20thPaul

20thPaul said:

This could possibly be the first non-free app. that I download to my dsi! I'll wait for a review though. :)

FATEM

FATEM said:

I hope this doesn't erupt into a war between Nnnooo and the makers of Extreme Hangman. Still I'm looking forward to not having to spend ages looking for a pen and paper to write down something important.

theblackdragonAdmin

theblackdragon said:

@Chicken Brutus: DOTS! omg, my best friend and I wasted many a class period (not to mention paper) playing Dots back in high school. i'd be down for a game or three for sure. :3

that said, i bet this app would be best on the LL, with its larger screens.

ballistikboy

ballistikboy said:

Wow, Thanks guys. Just goes to show everyone that this app I have been waiting for (for what seems like a year now lol) is going to be an awesome value at 200 pts. Release it already, Nintendo of America!! :-)

SanderEvers

SanderEvers said:

Too bad this won't have a "save to SDHC card" option so this is really a NO GO for me.
Well, I'll just use FlipNote, which is free and actually can save to an SD card.

I can buy a real notebook for less than 200 points (€2) which has more pages to write on.

Token_Girl

Token_Girl said:

Is this ever actually going to come out? It's been announced for pretty much forever.

Nnooo

Nnooo said:

Coming out very, very soon. We have the final release dates (and its before Christmast/Holidays). We are putting a press release together to announce them. I can't announce them quite yet but very soon :)

NB: Sooner than you think ;)

Percentful

Percentful said:

I hope this is either 200 or free. If its anything more, I won't get it. I love the idea though, and I hope it can save writing so I can write stories and doodle.

Nnooo

Nnooo said:

It is going to be 200 points so not free (we have to eat I'm afraid). We are constrained by how much we can store on the DSi and so chose to restrict it to 35 pages. You can clear them or buy one of the other notebooks if you run out :)