- Release Date
- 19th Nov 2006, 500 points (USA)
- 15th Dec 2006, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 2nd Dec 2006, 500 points (JPN)
- 5th Dec 2012, ¥500 (JPN)
- 22nd Aug 2013, £3.59/€3.99 (UK/EU)
- 19th Sep 2013, $4.99 (USA)
Wii U eShop
- 1st May 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- 9th May 2013, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- 9th May 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- Controller Support
About This Game
To save his world from rampaging demons, Dana goes on a dangerous quest to find Solomon's Key and seal the monsters away. An audacious mix between an action game and a giant puzzle, Solomon's Key is one of the toughest challenges on the NES, but also one of its most endearing adventures.
The player is required to combine logic and cunning reflexes to unravel all the mysteries of each room. Several secrets ought to be unlocked by the brightest minds, and only a few have been deemed worthy of seeing all the different endings. Will you be clever enough?