- Release Date
- 19th Apr 2010, 500 points (USA)
- 16th Apr 2010, 500 points (UK/EU)
- 9th Feb 2010, 500 points (JPN)
- 17th Oct 2012, ¥500 (JPN)
- 25th Apr 2013, £4.49/€4.99 (UK/EU)
- 25th Apr 2013, $4.99 (USA)
Wii U eShop
- 11th Jun 2013, £3.49 (UK/EU)
- 11th Jun 2013, $4.99 (USA)
- 12th Jun 2013, ¥500 (JPN)
- Mega Man
- Also Known As
- Rockman 4: Aratanaru Yabō!!
About This Game
A year after the destruction of Gamma and Dr. Wily's defeat at the hands of Mega Man, the world is still at peace.
One day a letter arrives for Dr. Light from a mysterious Russian scientist named Dr. Mikhail Cossack. Dr. Cossack plans to eliminate Mega Man to prove that he is the greatest robot designer of all time. It's up to Mega Man to save the day once again.
Mega Man 4 provides action-based game play like the earlier games in the series. Mega Man now has the ability to charge up energy inside his Mega Buster, allowing him to fire larger and more damaging blasts.