Score-based survival horror
Resident Evil 4 was a real turning point for Capcom’s survival horror series. Prior to its launch, the franchise was in serious danger of losing its relevance, but the changes introduced in the fourth instalment did much to reassert its dominance of the genre. It's also notable as the birthplace of the popular...
About The Game
Fight to the death in 3D
Resident Evil™ The Mercenaries 3D features re-mastered stages from Resident Evil ™ 4 and Resident Evil™ 5, delivering the intense Mercenaries gameplay experience for the first time on a handheld console. It’s a race against time as players compete to defeat as many enemies as possible before the countdown reaches zero.
- Play two-player co-op gameplay via local Wireless Play and Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.
- Popular characters from the series such as Chris, Krauser, Hunk and, for the first time in a Mercenaries game, Claire Redfield, are included.
- Online play will enable gamers across the world to team up and enjoy co-op play.
- Supports multi-player mode with Multi-Card only.
- Supports online via Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.