- Action, Adventure, RPG
- Release Date
- 11th Aug 2013 (USA)
- 12th Jul 2013 (UK/EU)
- 18th Jul 2013 (JPN)
- Mario & Luigi
- Also Known As
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (Europe)
About This Game
Sweet Dreams, Luigi
Mario and Luigi embark on the adventure of their dreams in a hilarious action RPG that combines the resort world of Pi’illo Island with the wild landscapes of Luigi’s imagination, where anything can happen. Meet a host of hilarious characters as you strive to rescue Princess Peach and help Prince Dreambert free his petrified Pi’illo people from the bat-king Antasma’s curse.
- Spawn hundreds of Luigis that mold into different forms like bouncy towers, wrecking balls and giant hammers for special attacks or to pass obstacles.
- Poke, tickle and move a sleeping Luigi on the lower touch screen to alter the dream world on the upper screen.
- Master two worlds by switching between controlling both brothers when battling in the real world and controlling Mario and an army of Luiginoids in dream-world battles.
- With the Nintendo 3DS system turned sideways like a book, experience larger-than-life Giant Battles with a gargantuan Luigi on one screen and the enemy on the other screen.
- Find new items and gear to customise Mario & Luigi to fit your play style.
- To help players through the adventure, the game offers various support features, like a Hint System that offers tips on surviving a particular engagement, or an Easy Mode to make a particular battle easier.