Showing 21 to 40 of 45
21. Posted: Tue 4th Jan 2011 22:39 GMT
Well at least it will be in the first part of the year. I havent gotten TRON outta my system.
Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
I also have a "Let's Play" YouTube Channel : https://www.youtube.com/user/AzikiraFoxclaw
22. Posted: Wed 5th Jan 2011 01:37 GMT
An image from the "official website"
23. Posted: Wed 5th Jan 2011 12:35 GMT
Where did you find the official page? I looked and searched around a bit but found nothing.
Try my games! : Neotron & E2 Games
24. Posted: Wed 5th Jan 2011 18:05 GMT
Looks awesome. Hopefully we will get more fps on Wiiware.
Hello world. Golfer. Lover. Gamer. Goldeneye fc: 055783479022
25. Posted: Wed 5th Jan 2011 18:07 GMT
26. Posted: Wed 5th Jan 2011 21:48 GMT
Thanks! It's strange, I really did check their page but i must have missed it somehow.
27. Posted: Wed 5th Jan 2011 21:52 GMT
28. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 03:02 GMT
ya i saw this. Anyone know the reales date or price yet? because i can't wait to buy this game!
Nintendo ID: danschemen
29. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 03:04 GMT
Again, nothing announced yet other than getting listed for an "Early 2011" release.
30. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 03:05 GMT
I've got 1000 points left on my Wii's account. Let's hope it costs that much and is released soon
31. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 03:12 GMT
Wait these are the same people who made flashlight/discolight on dsiware. Edit: never mind wrong dev, looks neat though.
Edited on Mon 17th January, 2011 @ 03:13 by TLink9
That is TLinkerbell to you![17:17] theblackdragon: considering i have neither an xbox nor a ps3 :3[17:17] Corbie: Nintendo fangirl alert!!!![17:17] James Newton: Uh ohThe James Newton show! Gol...
32. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 03:43 GMT
Eh, I prefer System Protocols personally. winkwink-nudgenudge the game is awesome go buy it
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.Please contact me before using my custom avatar!A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net[strong][url=http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja]My Backloggery...
33. Posted: Mon 17th Jan 2011 03:45 GMT
V8 Ninja wrote:
lol I just downloaded the demo for that xD
34. Posted: Thu 7th Jul 2011 17:00 BST
when is this supposed to be released?
Cringing is really fun.
35. Posted: Fri 8th Jul 2011 23:15 BST
according to the developer's twitter, the game is still alive http://twitter.com/#!/Sabarasa/statuses/65546546736939008
36. Posted: Wed 24th Aug 2011 07:03 BST
The devs are working on Horizon Riders games at the same time. Could be why its taking awhile...
Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture
Nintendo Network ID: willfuture
37. Posted: Mon 5th Sep 2011 22:09 BST
I hope this game comes out soon.
I know the world renown martial art Shaq Foo
was TheKungFuMaster got demoted to Batchu then evolve to MercifulLemon7
I live to see the salt
Nintendo Network ID: MercifulLemon7
38. Posted: Mon 19th Sep 2011 03:14 BST
The game developers said that Protocol is still alive!! After the October 6th release of Horizon Riders, then the devs will continue protocol
~I am the game, no way you can play me~
39. Posted: Mon 19th Sep 2011 03:19 BST
Is there any information on this game? Like a link or something?
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
40. Posted: Mon 19th Sep 2011 03:31 BST
I just might pass on MotoHeroz and Horizon Riders and save my Wii points for this instead. (<:
Wii#: 8509193650686895 Overturn friend code: 4942-6801-5476 Water Warfare friend code: 3611-2517-8747 Valhalla Knights: Eldar Saga friend code: 5458-1453-0863