Forums

Topic: Spiritual Mega Man successor - Mighty no. 9

Posts 141 to 160 of 350

Ryno

Looking foward to challenging all of you to finally detetmine Mega Ma..., I mean Mighty No. 9 supremacy (as long as you get the Wii U version)!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SheldonRandoms

Ryno wrote:

Looking foward to challenging all of you to finally detetmine Mega Ma..., I mean Mighty No. 9 supremacy (as long as you get the Wii U version)!

And that's the version i'm getting (along with the 3DS version)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Philip_J_Reed

Ryno wrote:

Oh it's on.

And I'm getting the PC version so that I can record no-damage runs. I'll get either the WiiU or 3DS version as well, but I haven't decided which. Fortunately, I have plenty of time to make up my mind.

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

Wii u because i want it in HD

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

New_3DaSh_XL

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Oh it's on.

And I'm getting the PC version so that I can record no-damage runs. I'll get either the WiiU or 3DS version as well, but I haven't decided which. Fortunately, I have plenty of time to make up my mind.

Hah, that was one of the few reasons I almost didn't back this. One and a half years? Holy crap.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

8BitSamurai

Can not wait, and that was one of the funnest hours in a long while, during that last stretch!

Untitled
It looks like Mega Man fans are finally getting something to look forward to!

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

retropunky

Going with the Wii U version.

Now the waiting game begins.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Philip_J_Reed

Prediction: Capcom will rush out a low-effort Mega Man title just before Mighty No. 9 is released. You heard it here first!

Philip_J_Reed

Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Prediction: Capcom will rush out a low-effort Mega Man title just before Mighty No. 9 is released. You heard it here first!

Which I predict will get cancelled before Mighty No. 9 is released.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

kkslider5552000

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Rockman Xover 2, the most requested title since Lost Planet 3!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MAN1AC

I'll be getting this for my Wii U and 3DS

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

LMAO!

Four more months until Bayonetta 2.

3DS Friend Code: 0705-3088-6988 | Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64

Warruz

KiDasharus wrote:

Philip_J_Reed wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Oh it's on.

Hah, that was one of the few reasons I almost didn't back this. One and a half years? Holy crap.

You will forget about it and then one day a fairy will arrive with a magical email and give you a code for an amazing game.

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

Ryno

Who are you voting for?
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I'm thinking E

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

CanisWolfred

E all the way.

BTW, E is from the MMLegends Character designer, just in case you're wondering. F is from Inti Creates. H is from the Battle Network Character designer.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Sorry, this topic has been locked.