Forums

Topic: Zelda sequel confirmed for 2010!!!

Posts 41 to 60 of 92

longtimegamer

@Luigi78: Yea....why have boring toilet paper? Had to do that

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

RandomWiiPlayer

Ninten wrote:

I didn't like the look of TP. I hope the next Zelda will be better.

I think the art style was confirmed to be the same as TP, if that is what you meant by "the look".

And this is great news. I can't wait.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

KanrakusPizza

You guys are gonna kill me for saying this, but meh.

wont be on here anymore

longtimegamer

KILLEM!!!! Hey....you asked for it.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

AlexSays

KanrakusPizza wrote:

You guys are gonna kill me for saying this, but meh.

Why?

Nintendo failed with the last game and now it's up to them to prove they can move the series in a worthwhile direction.

The good thing is that Twilight should have shattered everyone's expectations for the next game. lol

AlexSays

moomoo

Weird. I thought that Twilight Princess was the best one. Not the most unique, but the best. To each his own, though.
Doesn't keep me from being totally excited for this one, though.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

theblackdragon

AlexSays wrote:

The good thing is that Twilight should have shattered everyone's expectations for the next game. lol

i certainly hope you're right, man. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Bigdog

:::splat::: guys, I can't make it stop! :::splat::::

If I have to stand up today, I'm gonna get fired.

"Maybe you're MY puppet"

LEGEND_MARIOID

pixelman wrote:

He just can't handle the truthiness of our opinions.

What's "truthiness"?

"They say video games are bad for you? That's what they said about rock n' roll."

Kid_A

I had a friggin' day at school. This made everything okay

And of course, IGN had to make the suspense even more awesome. "You are now less than 365 days away from the next console Zelda".

I belive what they call this is "Win-Sause".

Blog: http://www.sequencebreaking.blogspot.com
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

PinkLink

Awesome!!! Please make good use of motion plus, and spice-up the difficulty on those dungeons!

PinkLink

blackknight77

I'm certain this new Zelda will look like Twilight Princess. So if you did not like TP you may be out of luck. I love TP so bring it on!

Reopen the Wii Shop Channel

Kid_A

Tony wrote:

I'm certain this new Zelda will look like Twilight Princess. So if you did not like TP you may be out of luck. I love TP so bring it on!

Well Aounuma (or whatever his name is) _said_that TP set the ground work for the new Zelda game. Contrary to PinkLink, I actually thought the dungeons in Twilight Princess were pretty challenging in the sense that they involved lots of complex puzzles. They were easy in the sense that there wasn't a lot of difficult enemies to overcome and the game constantly threw hearts and fairies at you. To be honest, I think Spirit Tracks has the best collection of dungeons since Ocarina of Time--they're all (except for the first, of course) very challenging, containing both brain-bashing puzzles and some tricky combat situations. I saw a lot of Game Overs in that one--a good thing, in my opinion.

Kid_A

I Still stand by my opinion that Twilight Princess is the best Zelda game...okay, maybe the second best (second only to Wind Waker). Did it do anything knew? No. Did it do everything right? Not exactly. Is it still an outstanding game? Yes. I can see people thinking it's the worst Zelda, but saying that it sucks is just silly--not to mention it's one of the most critically acclaimed games of this generation.

But yes, the new Zelda. Good news, good news.

shingi_70

why does everyone hate Twilight Princess. Was it the fact that it was oveer hyped or that it wasn't as big as windwaker. I mean its not a bad game but i see where people would be disapointing.

Man this will be the year i get a wii.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Adam

I will never understand why some people can never understand that some people think some games are just not good. Also, if this forum ever does get stickies like most forums have, I vote the original Twilight Princess thread gets stickied so this boring discussion over the validity of others' opinions doesn't continue to take over every semi-Zelda-related thread on the board. As with any health-threatening epidemic, this discussion must be contained.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

romulux

it doesn't matter if you liked twilight princess or not, the creators made it clear zelda wii will be a departure from that formula. maybe it'll have a similar visual style and keep a few of the innovations twilight princess introduced (swordfighting on your horse is awesome and you know it), but it won't play like a sequel. think about majora's mask, and how different from ocarina of time it managed to be while keeping the exact same game engine; this game is intending to split from twilight princess by just as radical an amount, but will also have the advantage of being on a new system (a true wii game rather than a gamecube port) along with the support for motion plus.

even if they use the same art style the visuals will be different, and even if they use the same motion controls the swordplay will feel different. add in whatever gameplay changes they're planning and i think it'd be very hard for it to wind up feeling like twilight princess 2.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.