Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 566

SuperMarioFan96

Chucko wrote:

Think I should trade SMG1 to get some credit to go towards this?

That depends, how much did you like the first Galaxy? If you enjoyed enough that you want to keep it, then you should. Either way, get Galaxy 2 immedietely.

Some things I forgot to mention the first time: I really like the Starship Mario thing. I know it's not a real hub world, but I actually perfer it to the Comet Observatory in the original. It kind of sums up the whole game. Also, I think the bosses are really good and very well designed, not to mention very creative.

Also, I got to the "Supermassive Galaxy." This game is amazing.

"Oooh, yes I said it! I said it! I said it 'cause I caaan!"
My Backloggery

LordJumpMad

I Found Luigi

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

metaknave

Now up to 10 stars and world 2. Gobbleguts took a little to defeat, but thank goodness I had that Life shroom.

Mario Kart Wii Friend Code: 2750-5496-5112
Brawl Friend Code: 2664-6284-4177

RandomWiiPlayer

Gobbleguts was a pain in the arse. I'm in world two, I don't remember the last one that I did. I think I stopped at the puzzle thing.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

irken004

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Gobbleguts was a pain in the arse. I'm in world two, I don't remember the last one that I did. I think I stopped at the puzzle thing.

HAH! I had trouble with that darn Rollerdillo

M00se

whats all this hype of sonic being in it?

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

SuperMarioFan96

@BB Thrilla There was a rumor a few months back that Sonic was going to be in it. This probably isn't true, but it's possible I suppose.

My Backloggery

M00se

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

@BB Thrilla There was a rumor a few months back that Sonic was going to be in it. This probably isn't true, but it's possible I suppose.

ah well in the ign review they said there was some very rewarding secrets when you complete the game!

PSN ID: brucethemoose904
3DS FC: 3566-2025-1426
My Music: http://djm00se.bandcamp.com/
Previously known as: BB_Thrilla

SuperMarioFan96

BB+Thrilla wrote:

SuperMarioFan96 wrote:

ah well in the ign review they said there was some very rewarding secrets when you complete the game!

Yes, although they posted on Twitter one time that there was not a new character after 120 stars.

My Backloggery

RandomWiiPlayer

irken004 wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

HAH! I had trouble with that darn Rollerdillo

That one was easy.

Also, every level so far has been great. I'm at 22 stars, and I just got the last one as Luigi.

The Game.

Funky_Gamer

BEST GAME EVER!
I can't walk away from the Wii for more then 10 minutes. I love just about every addition to this game starting with yoshi. Yoshi is my favorite part of the game hands down. I also LOVE the new power ups and items. The drill is so awesome. They have like a whole level for it. And the cloud power up totally rocks. I am surprised at how fast this game is going along though. Only about 2 hours into it (I think) and already have 15 stars. I get through levels within 3-7 minutes.
The story in this game is just perfect. I personally love story's in games. Its not to long, but not to short.
I also love the music! I have found tons of remixes from retro games (a lot from SMW) as well as a bunch of new.
I can't decide if I like the new way to get to levels or not... I love starship mario and all, but there is something I don't like. Maybe I was just to used to the old version.

There are a few things I dont like. Mainly only the things they took out. First of all, the ice flower. Who didn't like that thing. And also the ray thing that you had to ride on in two levels in the old one. He was blast. I cant do anything about it, so I will just have to go along with it. But its alright.
Defininly a 10/10

"Remember: when life rocks you, RAWK BACK!" ~Rawk Hawk
FNS: Y B L R R R B >

RandomWiiPlayer

10/10? I'd give it a 9.3. I don't like Yoshi's power ups, and they made the fire flower timed. Again. That is one thing I absolutely hated about the first.

The Game.

nothankyou

I GOT IT!
7 stars, 4 comet coins. Oh man, I KNEW this game would rule!

nothankyou

RandomWiiPlayer

cheetahman91 wrote:

MetalMario wrote:

Anyone do the Trunk Slide Yet?

Yep.

In the tree galaxy? I was there, but no slide.

The Game.

Collinhall

I get my copy tommorow, but I was wondering, does SMG 2 still have big main worlds for you to explore, eg honeyhive galaxy, or is it just hopping from planetoid from planetoid

Kirbys will eat your soul at night.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.