Forums

Topic: You buying wii u

Posts 161 to 180 of 205

firearrow505

pikmin 3 and New Super Mario bros U are games i want to play, but won't buy a WiiU for it.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

retired_account

Maybe next year, if it actually has some games worth spending hundreds of dollars to play.

retired_account

LordJumpMad

pixelman wrote:

Maybe never, it doesn't have any games worth spending hundreds of dollars to play.

Fix*

NintendoLand killed it for me, making that kiddy F-Zero game, is like a big middle finger to the face, from Nintendo.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

kevohki

I'll buy one after the inevitable price drop a year or two into the cycle.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

BenAV

Considering I paid for most of mine ages ago, I'll still definitely be getting it on launch day.
E3 hasn't changed how much I want the system.
A big surprise announcement or two would have been nice, but there's still more on the way that I want than I'll be able to afford anyway.
No way I'm going to wait any longer than I have to to play Pikmin 3.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

nickcarney

Viewing the lineup as the LAUNCH lineup, I'm pumped. I honestly wish I didn't buy the 3DS at launch, there were really no games that interested me until Zelda. But with the Wii U there is 11 (I just counted), I'm defenitiely am going to have to limit my purchases a bit. Are you telling me that when this thing launches with Pikmin, Mario, Rayman, ZombiU, Assassin's Creed, etc that it will be a crappy launch.

The only big announcement I was expecting was Retro Studios' new game. The fact that it was a no show just means it's bigger than any of us expected (or maybe on 3DS). I'd rather pick it up ASAP and start enjoying these new experiences rather than a year from now and be overwhelmed / miss out on a lot. Those are my thoughts, anyways...

nickcarney

Whopper744

Yes. Will be there on launch day. Plan to be anyway. At least pretty darn close to it.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

GamecubeMan

I probly get it at launch date because I remeber saving up for the Wii when it was released so the same thing with the Wii U. And to make things better its the first HD Nintendo console (1080p)

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

Skogur

Will probably be a day one buy for me.

Skogur

3DS Friend Code: 4897-5921-8386

BenAV

All I want is for them to hurry up and announce the price so I can pay for the rest of it now, then I only have to worry about games and accessories.
(Leaning from the 3DS launch, as I only had enough for one game with my 3DS).

Edited on by BenAV

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

Yeah I got a summer job so i'll be getting a Wii U. Games will come and I will always be a huge Nintendo fan. The only thing that might hold me back is the lack of a black console at launch.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Scary_Old_Lady

If I can afford it.
Note to self: Get Money.
Does anybody have any clue of how much it will cost?

Edited on by Scary_Old_Lady

Train Simulator Reskins: http://superalbs.weebly.com/ ;)

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

firearrow505

Pengaweeno wrote:

If I can afford it.
Note to self: Get Money.
Does anybody have any clue of how much it will cost?

599 US..... lol Jk i might be 300-350 it'll be stupid to make it cost way more then PS3 and 360

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

TheBluestJay

I won't buy it immediately. I'm waiting for the black color Wii U. Is anyone doing the same thing?

TheBluestJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-6655-6652-4893 | 3DS Friend Code: 1908-3902-2152 | My Nintendo: BluestJay | Nintendo Network ID: BlueJay316

skywake

@WaveBoy
I wouldn't be getting a Nintendo branded HDMI cable. If it has a proprietary cable that's not bundled with the system that's going to suck but I don't think that'll happen. More likely it'll be a standard HDMI cable, and get the cheapest one you can buy because they're all the same, bundled with the system. Reasons I think that? Well it makes sense, we were shown the back of the console last year and I doubt t... and there's this on e3.nintendo.com:

Nintendo wrote:

Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, Wii D-Terminal, Wii Component Video, Wii RGB, Wii S-Video Stereo AV and Wii AV.

The fact that they just said HDMI and not "Wii U HDMI" or something says a lot.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Mabbit

I will when they come out with a Super Smash Bros. game for it.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Thegargoylevine

If the price is really lower (like $300 or below) I'll probably pre-order; I don't want to wait two years because of low supply like with the Wii. If not, I'll wait until Zelda, F-Zero, or Smash Bros come out.

Thegargoylevine

voulg160

im going to wait for the black wii u and some more interesting games. I might hold of however and wait to see what the other company's have in store for us

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

1wiierdguy

I'll be going to the nearest midnight launch.

3ds friendcode 1246 8745 9613
Wii FC 5443 7387 2366 1201

hYdeks

after e3, I've definitely decided to buy a Wii U. Now all I need to do is actually save some money, and wait to see the release price

hYdeks

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.