Wii U Forum

Topic: You buying wii u

Showing 181 to 200 of 215

AuthorMessage

Scary_Old_Lady

181. Posted:

If I can afford it.
Note to self: Get Money.
Does anybody have any clue of how much it will cost?

Edited on by Scary_Old_Lady

Get free amazon vouchers and steam games at: http://adf.ly/2695720/freegames

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0038-1854

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

182. Posted:

Pengaweeno wrote:

If I can afford it.
Note to self: Get Money.
Does anybody have any clue of how much it will cost?

599 US..... lol Jk i might be 300-350 it'll be stupid to make it cost way more then PS3 and 360

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

3Dkid

183. Posted:

I won't buy it immediately. I'm waiting for the black color Wii U. Is anyone doing the same thing?

☆604 & 316★

Favorite Video Game: Kid Icarus: Uprising
Speaking of Kid Icarus, check out this website Kid Icarus: Uprising Tools.

Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5400-2184-7315

3DS Friend Code: 0619-3651-5241 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueJay316

AuthorMessage

WaveWarlock

184. Posted:

Even though the E3 Presentation was barely above mediocre(The Wii reveal was farrrr more flashy and exciting 'plus' revolutionary regarding the wii remote than what has been shown with the Wii U Gamepad imo) I am absolutely thrilled about the Wii U. I'm getting one day one no question as i would with any Nintendo Console.

I'll pick up a Nintendo HDMI cable and 4 Wii U games and I'm good to go! B-) The tricky part is saving up and getting a 50-55" HDTV in the time being. :p
I've been preparing for the Wii U about a month ago, better start saving those Star Coins

Edited on by WaveWarlock

Currently Playing: Ghouls 'n Ghosts!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

skywake

185. Posted:

@WaveBoy
I wouldn't be getting a Nintendo branded HDMI cable. If it has a proprietary cable that's not bundled with the system that's going to suck but I don't think that'll happen. More likely it'll be a standard HDMI cable, and get the cheapest one you can buy because they're all the same, bundled with the system. Reasons I think that? Well it makes sense, we were shown the back of the console last year and I doubt t... and there's this on e3.nintendo.com:

Nintendo wrote:

Supports 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p and 480i. Compatible cables include HDMI, Wii D-Terminal, Wii Component Video, Wii RGB, Wii S-Video Stereo AV and Wii AV.

The fact that they just said HDMI and not "Wii U HDMI" or something says a lot.

Edited on by skywake

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

Mabbit

186. Posted:

I will when they come out with a Super Smash Bros. game for it.

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

AuthorMessage

Thegargoylevine

187. Posted:

If the price is really lower (like $300 or below) I'll probably pre-order; I don't want to wait two years because of low supply like with the Wii. If not, I'll wait until Zelda, F-Zero, or Smash Bros come out.

Thegargoylevine

AuthorMessage

voulg160

188. Posted:

im going to wait for the black wii u and some more interesting games. I might hold of however and wait to see what the other company's have in store for us

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

AuthorMessage

1wiierdguy

189. Posted:

I'll be going to the nearest midnight launch.

3ds friendcode 1246 8745 9613
Wii FC 5443 7387 2366 1201

AuthorMessage

hydeks

190. Posted:

after e3, I've definitely decided to buy a Wii U. Now all I need to do is actually save some money, and wait to see the release price :P

hydeks

AuthorMessage

Emaan

191. Posted:

Actually, I think I might get one now! :D

The problem was, my parents have gotten very "We aren't buying anymore game systems" lately. I had to beg them to let me buy a 3DS last year, but I think I can convince them now. In 2 years I'll be in college, so I mean, I could always take it with me, once I'm living outside a dorm at least. So I decided to save up all my money and hope for the best.

I currently have around $200. Hopefully the Wii U is around $250 - $300, since I've set my goal to $300. Then I would just get maybe 1 or 2 games with it. Which would be New Super Mario Bros. U and Pikmin 3. In doing this, I've decided to hold myself back from buying 3DS games for the rest of the year. I might just ask for some for late birthday presents, then maybe some for Christmas.

I'm still not sure how this will all work out, but in seeing that I just wrote a whole paragraph about it -.- I think its safe to say I'm pretty DETERMINED :p

Edited on by Emaan

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Terave

192. Posted:

When thinking about, I think i'll let it pass. Sure, there will be some awesome first party games released on it but... I don't have a lot of time, and in a few year, it's even less, so it's better to get something else now, since the Wii U doesn't appeal to me that much that I need to buy it immediately.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

193. Posted:

Entirely not sure. Going to be picking up a some stuff for the xbox and 3DS. As well as getting a ultrabook. Have to see more.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

194. Posted:

kevohki wrote:

I'll buy one after the inevitable price drop a year or two into the cycle.

And I'll be reaping the benefits of the Wii U Ambassador Program.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

195. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

kevohki wrote:

[/div]

You think the wii u will do that poorly?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

MAB

196. Posted:

I was going to wait for the black WiiU but now I'm gonna get the white one at launch then a black when released and transfer all my downloads and keep the white as a spare. Why? because I have way too much cash :)

MAB

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

197. Posted:

Going to wait for black or at least six months after launch.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

198. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

kevohki wrote:

You think the wii u will do that poorly?

Definitely not. I think the Wii U will be a great success for Nintendo. However, if they end up doing another 3DS Ambassador style thing with the Wii U, then getting one at launch would be ideal... Just imagine getting SNES and N64 games just because you were an early adopter.

Edited on by kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

199. Posted:

Even though a lot of the great games coming out to begin with are ports from last year, I would rather get a new system so I can get new games as well. That's why I got the 3DS as opposed to a DSi...

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

200. Posted:

But the only reasons we got the ambassador prohlgram was because the 3DS did terribad.

WAT!