Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 721 to 740 of 850

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

721. Posted:

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Yeah, the only way XCX is more japanese than XBC would be... Well, the visuals. Maybe it's just that the quality of the models are so much better than in XBC so you can see it better, but the characters seem to look way more anime than before to me.
I don't care about that though. People were complaining about the eyes a lot... In the beginning, I thought they looked weird too, but the more I look at them, the more it looks normal.. Maybe that's just me though.

It's a mech game. It doesn't get much more Japanese than that. Only way they could make this more Japanese would be by adding pantsu.

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

722. Posted:

Mecha Pantsu...good name for a band?

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

Blast

723. Posted:

coughs I wonder if...ahhh... Elma is a potential love interest for the main character.... coughs loudly

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

724. Posted:

I hope not, if mainly just for the sake of messing with people's expectations.

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

725. Posted:

I want a decision system where characters live and die based on the choices you make.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

726. Posted:

CaviarMeths wrote:

I want a decision system where characters live and die based on the choices you make.

That could be pretty interesting. I'm not sure if I'd care too much because this isn't gonna be like Mass Effect where decisions affect the sequels since they're clearly going for a "every game is its own thing" type of deal like a lot of JRPG series. I'm mostly just interested in them making a good story with good characters in an interesting world.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

727. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

That could be pretty interesting. I'm not sure if I'd care too much because this isn't gonna be like Mass Effect where decisions affect the sequels since they're clearly going for a "every game is its own thing" type of deal like a lot of JRPG series. I'm mostly just interested in them making a good story with good characters in an interesting world.

As it should be. A self-contained story is best. I just think putting the weight of the lives of the characters on the player is a neat idea. Gives it a good emotional thrust (not that it can't have that thrust without preventable, permanent death).

Edited on by CaviarMeths

AuthorMessage

Blast

728. Posted:

I think Nintendo can market this game incredibly easily when it gets closer to release. Do a video just about the game then upload it everywhere. Commercials could be like, *"Create your own hero in this epic tale.... play Xenoblade Chronicles X". They could literally show a wide variety of people playing the game.

AuthorMessage

Blast

729. Posted:

If the English voice acting is a joke then I will happily choose the Japanese voice acting option. Hopefully a little image of whose talking appears for the Japanese voice acting option.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

730. Posted:

Blast wrote:

If the English voice acting is a joke then I will happily choose the Japanese voice acting option. Hopefully a little image of whose talking appears for the Japanese voice acting option.

I will suffer through bad English before playing a game in Japanese. I switched Xenoblade Chronicles to Japanese for like 2 minutes and after one battle I was happy to go back to "Reyn Time."

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Blast

731. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Blast wrote:

I will suffer through bad English before playing a game in Japanese. I switched Xenoblade Chronicles to Japanese for like 2 minutes and after one battle I was happy to go back to "Reyn Time."

HAHAHAHAHAH.

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

732. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Blast wrote:

I had the exact opposite. I am not really fond of hearing the same thing over and over again, and putting the option to English so I can actually understand what they are saying only makes it worse. Oh yeah, and Japanese language > English.

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

733. Posted:

Spanjard wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Blast wrote:

I had the exact opposite. I am not really fond of hearing the same thing over and over again, and putting the option to English so I can actually understand what they are saying only makes it worse. Oh yeah, and Japanese language > English.

lol weeaboo

AuthorMessage

epicdude12302

734. Posted:

I'll have to pick up the original Xenoblade Chronicles before I get this. Does anyone know where I can find it cheap?

epicdude12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

735. Posted:

epicdude12302 wrote:

I'll have to pick up the original Xenoblade Chronicles before I get this. Does anyone know where I can find it cheap?

Not really. Unless you're really lucky, it's gonna cost you at least the cost of a brand new game.

AuthorMessage

epicdude12302

736. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

Not really. Unless you're really lucky, it's gonna cost you at least the cost of a brand new game.

That's what I thought. The cheapest I ever saw it was at GameStop for $45 (used) but ai didn't have the money.

epicdude12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

AuthorMessage

cookiex

737. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

I'd be lucky if I can find a copy at all. Not one store in Sweden seems to have it. :(

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

Andyliini

738. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

[
I'd be lucky if I can find a copy at all. Not one store in Sweden seems to have it. :(

Hmm...
I'm quite sure I have seen it used in GameStop here in Finlandm tough I can't remember when was it. Thankfully I got mine preoreded back in the day, so it shall forever stay in my game closet. Also, it has localized box and manual. That one could be a rare thing in 10-15 years.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter: Andyliini

AuthorMessage

Blast

739. Posted:

Okay so here's my question... how will the gamer's avatar have Heart To Heart Moments (an awesome element from Xenoblade Chronicles) when he/she TECHNICALLY doesn't have a set personality?!

Cuz I'm pretty sure a Heart to Heart moment will be ready the second you first meet Elma and the girl with the Monado in her hair.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

740. Posted:

I'm going to take a wild guess and say we will determine the heart to hearts by selections. It will make everyone's play through different in this aspect.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech