Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 701 to 720 of 4,371

Blast

Based off screenshots and information....

I think Elma is the main character's new best friend. Lol she must be a soldier thats fighting against the bad guys.
The woman with the Monado hair item in her short brown hair must be Elma's friend and a new ally for the main character.

The ticking on that tall spiral thingie must be the countdown to destruction of the planet.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CaviarMeths

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Yeah, the only way XCX is more japanese than XBC would be... Well, the visuals. Maybe it's just that the quality of the models are so much better than in XBC so you can see it better, but the characters seem to look way more anime than before to me.
I don't care about that though. People were complaining about the eyes a lot... In the beginning, I thought they looked weird too, but the more I look at them, the more it looks normal.. Maybe that's just me though.

It's a mech game. It doesn't get much more Japanese than that. Only way they could make this more Japanese would be by adding pantsu.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Blast

coughs I wonder if...ahhh... Elma is a potential love interest for the main character.... coughs loudly

Master of the Hype Train

kkslider5552000

I hope not, if mainly just for the sake of messing with people's expectations.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

CaviarMeths

I want a decision system where characters live and die based on the choices you make.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

kkslider5552000

CaviarMeths wrote:

I want a decision system where characters live and die based on the choices you make.

That could be pretty interesting. I'm not sure if I'd care too much because this isn't gonna be like Mass Effect where decisions affect the sequels since they're clearly going for a "every game is its own thing" type of deal like a lot of JRPG series. I'm mostly just interested in them making a good story with good characters in an interesting world.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

CaviarMeths

kkslider5552000 wrote:

CaviarMeths wrote:

That could be pretty interesting. I'm not sure if I'd care too much because this isn't gonna be like Mass Effect where decisions affect the sequels since they're clearly going for a "every game is its own thing" type of deal like a lot of JRPG series. I'm mostly just interested in them making a good story with good characters in an interesting world.

As it should be. A self-contained story is best. I just think putting the weight of the lives of the characters on the player is a neat idea. Gives it a good emotional thrust (not that it can't have that thrust without preventable, permanent death).

Edited on by CaviarMeths

Blast

I think Nintendo can market this game incredibly easily when it gets closer to release. Do a video just about the game then upload it everywhere. Commercials could be like, *"Create your own hero in this epic tale.... play Xenoblade Chronicles X". They could literally show a wide variety of people playing the game.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

If the English voice acting is a joke then I will happily choose the Japanese voice acting option. Hopefully a little image of whose talking appears for the Japanese voice acting option.

Master of the Hype Train

Ryno

Blast wrote:

If the English voice acting is a joke then I will happily choose the Japanese voice acting option. Hopefully a little image of whose talking appears for the Japanese voice acting option.

I will suffer through bad English before playing a game in Japanese. I switched Xenoblade Chronicles to Japanese for like 2 minutes and after one battle I was happy to go back to "Reyn Time."

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Blast

Ryno wrote:

Blast wrote:

I will suffer through bad English before playing a game in Japanese. I switched Xenoblade Chronicles to Japanese for like 2 minutes and after one battle I was happy to go back to "Reyn Time."

HAHAHAHAHAH.

Master of the Hype Train

JoyBoy

Ryno wrote:

Blast wrote:

I had the exact opposite. I am not really fond of hearing the same thing over and over again, and putting the option to English so I can actually understand what they are saying only makes it worse. Oh yeah, and Japanese language > English.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

kkslider5552000

Spanjard wrote:

Ryno wrote:

Blast wrote:

I had the exact opposite. I am not really fond of hearing the same thing over and over again, and putting the option to English so I can actually understand what they are saying only makes it worse. Oh yeah, and Japanese language > English.

lol weeaboo

epicmatt12302

I'll have to pick up the original Xenoblade Chronicles before I get this. Does anyone know where I can find it cheap?

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

kkslider5552000

epicdude12302 wrote:

I'll have to pick up the original Xenoblade Chronicles before I get this. Does anyone know where I can find it cheap?

Not really. Unless you're really lucky, it's gonna cost you at least the cost of a brand new game.

epicmatt12302

kkslider5552000 wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

Not really. Unless you're really lucky, it's gonna cost you at least the cost of a brand new game.

That's what I thought. The cheapest I ever saw it was at GameStop for $45 (used) but ai didn't have the money.

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

cookiex

kkslider5552000 wrote:

epicdude12302 wrote:

I'd be lucky if I can find a copy at all. Not one store in Sweden seems to have it.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic