Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 521 to 540 of 4,371

OmegaMetroid93

I think it will. Since Smash comes out winter 2014, I don't think they want them to come out at the same time. So early 2015 definitely seems like the most plausible release date.

OmegaMetroid93

Blast

Its coming 2014

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

ejamer

cookiex wrote:

Confirmed for worldwide release this year.

http://playeressence.com/monolith-soft-x-confirmed-for-a-worl...

I've been very skeptical that this game would arrive in 2014. Frankly, I'm still somewhat skeptical because delays are normal for major software releases like X. But that financial briefing report is very clear: the new Monolith Software game is currently scheduled to be released in all regions in 2014. (Probably fiscal 2014, not calendar 2014... but whatever.)

AWESOME. This game is why I jumped in with Wii U, after absolutely loving Xenoblade. Extremely excited to have this released, and will probably be the first "Day 1" purchase for me since Xenoblade itself came out in North America.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

shingi_70

I don't think Nintendo could suffer any more delays

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

OmegaMetroid93

Wow, I think it would be safe to say that we'll see a final name along with a release date at e3 this year then! I can't fricking wait! This is my most anticipated game, even more than Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. And even then, we barely know anything about this game.

OmegaMetroid93

kyuubikid213

If it's anywhere close to Xenoblade Chronicles in scope and still looks as fun as it is now (I really want to know what that tower with the 60% on it was about), I'll grab this game as close to release as I can. If not, I'll get a new copy no matter what.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

OmegaMetroid93

I'm wondering about that tower too. Pretty sure it's going to be important. Maybe it's linked to their survival somehow? Maybe a rations percentage?
I still have a feeling that the story will involve people inhabiting a supposedly unexplored planet. Maybe there's a team that sets out to explore in hopes of finding something to aid their survival on the new planet.
Still, it could be anything. We can only speculate, wait and see.

Edited on by OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

kkslider5552000

The more I think about, the more fine I would be at it being delayed a while. Like, it's EXTREMELY suspicious how little new Wii U games Nintendo has announced since literally E3 last year and I'd be surprised if they don't have some unexpected releases for this year. Better to not release everything at once. And besides, if I play X and Smash Bros around the same time, good luck getting me to play that much else for the next few months.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Don't think they had anything else to show. Everything else is tied up in collbarations which were still in planning stages or going to be NFC related.

I'd kill for a new new Mario Sports game with an actual story or franchise mode. It boggles me mind that Nintendo hasn't done it yet when the power pro games sell well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Blast

I wanna see a cutscene of the story... like c'mon... E3!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Wheeler

Blast wrote:

I wanna see a cutscene of the story... like c'mon... E3!!!!!!!!!

E3 will arrive before you know it. I'm more curious to know about the multiplayer it will have (supposedly).

Wheeler

OmegaMetroid93

I'm very curious about the multiplayer... How will they get it in there without compromising story? Will they have like a Monster Hunter-esque "guild hall" where you can meet up with people before going adventuring together? Will you be playing through the story together, kinda like Secret of Mana?
Will it be an open world multiplayer with instance-like story sections where you can't bring friends?
If so, what about the other party memebers? Will they be controlled by the other players or do they just disappear while you're playing with friends?

Argh, we know way too little and it's making me nervous.. xD

OmegaMetroid93

shingi_70

Depends and looking at other RPGS its going to be either you can play the game co-op or the online mode is for online only missions.

WAT!

OmegaMetroid93

Online only missions, huh? So, kinda like Monster Hunter then. I could see that. I wonder if the entire world will be open to you or if you'll be restricted to certain areas during multiplayer... Mind you, the areas are still enormous, but still.

OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

Yeah, it would be pretty awesome. You could go through the story and all the wow-moments it'll undoubtedly have together with a friend.
As long as they still make everything accessible in singleplayer as well.
And they'd be stupid not to incorporate voice chat in a game like that.

OmegaMetroid93

ITAFTRS

What exactly is this game about? I'm not very familiar with it, but it sounds pretty badass, som I'm interested to know.

ITAFTRS

kkslider5552000

DdFixen wrote:

What exactly is this game about? I'm not very familiar with it, but it sounds pretty badass, som I'm interested to know.

the actual story premise is relatively unknown right now, but gameplay-wise it's about exploring a huge open world and battling various monsters in MMO meets JRPG battles and sometimes you can go into a huge mech to do so. And presumably doing addicting side quests in-between engaging story progress.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic