Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 521 to 540 of 1,176

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

521. Posted:

So E3 is only six weeks away. Let's see a reminder.

Nintendo Direct January 2013

Nintendo E3 Direct

The gameplay footage from a few months back

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

522. Posted:

@shingi_70 Thanks for reminding me how epic the trailer music has been so far. :)

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

cookiex

523. Posted:

I start to think that we'll at least get a launch window for this at E3, like "November 2014" or "Spring 2015" in that sense.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

524. Posted:

I'm thinking it'll be early 2015 since they don't want the game releasing close to Smash. That'd be really bad.
Or maybe it'll need even more time than that.

As for what I want from E3... I hope they show a new type of environment. We've seen the huge grassy and rocky area from the first trailer, and we've seen the desert area and the weird alien area from the second trailer... I'm just curious as to what else there's gonna be. Those two areas alone seem huge enough to spend countless hours in.

Also, what are your thoughts about the story? I have a feeling it'll be something like humanity needs to move to a new planet to survive, they find one, land and start exploring it. Poopoodoodoocacapoopledoopledoggiepoopiedoo goes down and from there, anything could happen.
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

cookiex

525. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

The gameplay footage from a few months back

Up until today I didn't notice that giant dinosaur thing in the background at the beginning.

cookiex

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

526. Posted:

I figured out what was wrong with that footage: No battle music. It really made it weird to watch.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

527. Posted:

There is battle music. But it's really low so you can't really hear it. I can't wait for this soundtrack to be released...
Hiroyuki Sawano has made some really stand-out stuff. This is his first video game work, but it should be really good.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

Blast

528. Posted:

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

I'm thinking it'll be early 2015 since they don't want the game releasing close to Smash. That'd be really bad.
Or maybe it'll need even more time than that.

As for what I want from E3... I hope they show a new type of environment. We've seen the huge grassy and rocky area from the first trailer, and we've seen the desert area and the weird alien area from the second trailer... I'm just curious as to what else there's gonna be. Those two areas alone seem huge enough to spend countless hours in.

Also, what are your thoughts about the story? I have a feeling it'll be something like humanity needs to move to a new planet to survive, they find one, land and start exploring it. Poopoodoodoocacapoopledoopledoggiepoopiedoo goes down and from there, anything could happen.
Please watch the profanity — TBD

Regarding the story... Most of us think that the gamer is a young adult in a world populated by monsters and beasts. You are enlisted in a army and you fight the monsters. That's just the barebone concept. I bet the story gets WAYYYY more complicated. There's gonna be betrayal, romance, comedy, etc.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

529. Posted:

Haven't played Xenoblad but Xenosaga, Xdnogears? And to a lesser extent Baiten Kaitos got really weird and contuvlued.

The game is probably going go be spring 2015 but I wish we were getting this as the big fall 2014 game with ton of marketing.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

Blast

530. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Haven't played Xenoblad but Xenosaga, Xdnogears? And to a lesser extent Baiten Kaitos got really weird and contuvlued.

The game is probably going go be spring 2015 but I wish we were getting this as the big fall 2014 game with ton of marketing.

You might be right... I hope it not Spring 2015 but it just might be.

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

531. Posted:

I think it will. Since Smash comes out winter 2014, I don't think they want them to come out at the same time. So early 2015 definitely seems like the most plausible release date.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

532. Posted:

But remember, this is nowhere as big as Smash. It only would only be considered a niche game right now. And I think Japan will get it first.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: Running / Countdown (Smash 3DS), Snowy Mt. Valek (Night),Reviewing the Scene of the Crime (Umineko),
In progress: Not sure yet

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

cookiex

533. Posted:

Confirmed for worldwide release this year.

http://playeressence.com/monolith-soft-x-confirmed-for-a-worl...

cookiex

AuthorMessage

Blast

534. Posted:

Its coming 2014 ;)

AuthorMessage

ejamer

535. Posted:

cookiex wrote:

Confirmed for worldwide release this year.

http://playeressence.com/monolith-soft-x-confirmed-for-a-worl...

I've been very skeptical that this game would arrive in 2014. Frankly, I'm still somewhat skeptical because delays are normal for major software releases like X. But that financial briefing report is very clear: the new Monolith Software game is currently scheduled to be released in all regions in 2014. (Probably fiscal 2014, not calendar 2014... but whatever.)

AWESOME. This game is why I jumped in with Wii U, after absolutely loving Xenoblade. Extremely excited to have this released, and will probably be the first "Day 1" purchase for me since Xenoblade itself came out in North America.

ejamer

Nintendo Network ID: ejamer

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

536. Posted:

I don't think Nintendo could suffer any more delays

WAT!

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

537. Posted:

Wow, I think it would be safe to say that we'll see a final name along with a release date at e3 this year then! I can't fricking wait! This is my most anticipated game, even more than Mario Kart 8 and Smash Bros. And even then, we barely know anything about this game.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

538. Posted:

If it's anywhere close to Xenoblade Chronicles in scope and still looks as fun as it is now (I really want to know what that tower with the 60% on it was about), I'll grab this game as close to release as I can. If not, I'll get a new copy no matter what.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

539. Posted:

I'm wondering about that tower too. Pretty sure it's going to be important. Maybe it's linked to their survival somehow? Maybe a rations percentage?
I still have a feeling that the story will involve people inhabiting a supposedly unexplored planet. Maybe there's a team that sets out to explore in hopes of finding something to aid their survival on the new planet.
Still, it could be anything. We can only speculate, wait and see.

Edited on by OmegaMetroid93

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

540. Posted:

The more I think about, the more fine I would be at it being delayed a while. Like, it's EXTREMELY suspicious how little new Wii U games Nintendo has announced since literally E3 last year and I'd be surprised if they don't have some unexpected releases for this year. Better to not release everything at once. And besides, if I play X and Smash Bros around the same time, good luck getting me to play that much else for the next few months. :p

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!