Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 541 to 560 of 883

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

541. Posted:

Don't think they had anything else to show. Everything else is tied up in collbarations which were still in planning stages or going to be NFC related.

I'd kill for a new new Mario Sports game with an actual story or franchise mode. It boggles me mind that Nintendo hasn't done it yet when the power pro games sell well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Blast

542. Posted:

I wanna see a cutscene of the story... like c'mon... E3!!!!!!!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

ShadowFox254

543. Posted:

Blast wrote:

I wanna see a cutscene of the story... like c'mon... E3!!!!!!!!!

E3 will arrive before you know it. I'm more curious to know about the multiplayer it will have (supposedly).

SSBB FC: 4469-2472-6865

Pokémon Safari: Bergmite, Delibird, and Piloswine.

You can become anything and go anywhere.

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6582-2763

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

544. Posted:

I'm very curious about the multiplayer... How will they get it in there without compromising story? Will they have like a Monster Hunter-esque "guild hall" where you can meet up with people before going adventuring together? Will you be playing through the story together, kinda like Secret of Mana?
Will it be an open world multiplayer with instance-like story sections where you can't bring friends?
If so, what about the other party memebers? Will they be controlled by the other players or do they just disappear while you're playing with friends?

Argh, we know way too little and it's making me nervous.. xD

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

545. Posted:

Depends and looking at other RPGS its going to be either you can play the game co-op or the online mode is for online only missions.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

546. Posted:

Online only missions, huh? So, kinda like Monster Hunter then. I could see that. I wonder if the entire world will be open to you or if you'll be restricted to certain areas during multiplayer... Mind you, the areas are still enormous, but still.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

547. Posted:

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Will you be playing through the story together, kinda like Secret of Mana?

this would be the best idea

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

548. Posted:

Yeah, it would be pretty awesome. You could go through the story and all the wow-moments it'll undoubtedly have together with a friend.
As long as they still make everything accessible in singleplayer as well.
And they'd be stupid not to incorporate voice chat in a game like that.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

549. Posted:

What exactly is this game about? I'm not very familiar with it, but it sounds pretty badass, som I'm interested to know.

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

550. Posted:

DdFixen wrote:

What exactly is this game about? I'm not very familiar with it, but it sounds pretty badass, som I'm interested to know.

the actual story premise is relatively unknown right now, but gameplay-wise it's about exploring a huge open world and battling various monsters in MMO meets JRPG battles and sometimes you can go into a huge mech to do so. And presumably doing addicting side quests in-between engaging story progress.

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

551. Posted:

I wonder how big of a deal air mech battles will be? I mean, they can fly and there's an indicator on screen that tells you what your vertical (as well as horizontal) position relative to the enemy is. It just makes me kinda curious. And in the end of the second trailer, you can see enemies flying high up in the sky. You'd never reach them on foot unless they came down for you.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

Ryno

552. Posted:

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

I wonder how big of a deal air mech battles will be? I mean, they can fly and there's an indicator on screen that tells you what your vertical (as well as horizontal) position relative to the enemy is. It just makes me kinda curious. And in the end of the second trailer, you can see enemies flying high up in the sky. You'd never reach them on foot unless they came down for you.

It will probably be similar to Xenoblade where there were enemies flying and just by engaging with them they came down to you.

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

553. Posted:

Well in Xenoblade if an enemy was too far away to even see you (or wasn't the type of enemy to attack on sight) you would have to attack it first to get its attention (usually with Sharla).

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

554. Posted:

Yes, but these enemies look REALLY high up? I doubt you could attack them even if you tried. Unless you got up on one of those tall rock structures that can be seen several times in the first two trailers.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

Maelstrom

555. Posted:

Didn't the mechs fly around in the E3 trailer?

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Most Recently Arranged: The Visitor (BD), Final Battle (Sacred Stones), and An Earnest Desire of Grey.
In progress: Following Stanley (8/20)

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

AuthorMessage

Ryno

556. Posted:

Not sure I know which ones you are referring too but I suppose aerial battles are entirely possible and would actually be pretty cool.

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Blast

557. Posted:

I'm so eager to see a cutscene from the story and some voice acting.... ^.^

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

558. Posted:

I always just kind of expected them to be in there. :P
Might be wrong though.
And yes, Maelstrom, the mechs do fly around in the trailer. That's actually one of the aspects of the game that I'm the most excited for so far.

OmegaMetroid93

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

559. Posted:

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Yes, but these enemies look REALLY high up? I doubt you could attack them even if you tried. Unless you got up on one of those tall rock structures that can be seen several times in the first two trailers.

Yeah, it seems like those are specifically made to be fought with mechs. I'm assuming that maybe even the range is more limited (because Sharla had some crazy range IIRC) for gun weapons so that the mechs get more use. Though so far mechs are clearly the best option regardless.

AuthorMessage

OmegaMetroid93

560. Posted:

Yeah, I don't think we have to worry about mechs always being the best option though. There are tons of ways to limit mech usage.

OmegaMetroid93