Forums

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X - OT

Posts 481 to 500 of 4,371

TheLilK98

I just want some updates every once in a while, a semi steady stream of info. Nintendo always treats everything that isn't Mario or Smash like a confidential file or something. It's really getting annoying and I can guarantee it isn't helping this
game at all.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

Jazzer94

I hope this gets some real screen time at E3, still so much I want to know.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

TheLilK98 wrote:

I just want some updates every once in a while, a semi steady stream of info. Nintendo always treats everything that isn't Mario or Smash like a confidential file or something. It's really getting annoying and I can guarantee it isn't helping this
game at all.

Even Mario is treated like that Mario Kart aside we pretty much saw the same levels for 3D World a month till release. Only reason Kart and Smash are getting the treatment are they're looked at the last two big stops for the Wii U.

Since were getting a Direct Next Month I wonder will we see anything X related there just before E3. I'd hope for some sort of Multiplayer confrimation with a big Story and playable demo reveal at E3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

TheLilK98

shingi_70 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

game at all.

Even Mario is treated like that Mario Kart aside we pretty much saw the same levels for 3D World a month till release. Only reason Kart and Smash are getting the treatment are they're looked at the last two big stops for the Wii U.

Since were getting a Direct Next Month I wonder will we see anything X related there just before E3. I'd hope for some sort of Multiplayer confrimation with a big Story and playable demo reveal at E3.

I'd even be fine with a story TRAILER(not another teaser). It'd be a wasted opprotunity to not have an E3 Demo,but Nintendo's E3 shows the last couple years have been pretty lackluster.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

sugarshack

The hours invested into Xenoblade Chronicles was extensive. I can wait a year for this to be The time needed to explore this game will ruin some.

“ I..Don't..Bargain."

Friendcode 3DS: 5086 2189 0573
Nintendo Network ID: sugarshaneo7

Blast

Lol I'm prolly gonna disappear for a good while when this game and the next Legend of Zelda game for Wii U comes out.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

kkslider5552000

Honestly, after E3 this year I'm considering trying to avoid as much as I can about the game just so I go into it without knowing anything. I mean, it's much more likely I will for Smash Bros since Brawl was constantly spoiled for me (like the entire roster) and mostly Xenoblade wasn't beyond a decently long list of reasons why people liked it and what it did as an RPG. I knew maybe one spoiler-y thing about Xenoblade's story before playing it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

kyuubikid213

I can't wait to get this game.

I may not be able to get it at launch, but Xenoblade is great. X is on my list.

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Blast

Hopefully this game releases on a Saturday or Friday in 2014. I want this game now!!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

Mine01

Can't wait to get this, at first i didnt want multiplayer on it, but after thinking a little it would be awesome

Mine01

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3484-9808 | Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine

Blast

Man, my hype for this game has crashed through the ceiling.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

I REALLY hope X has a similar party system to how Mass Effect 3/Fire Emblem: Awakening does it.

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

You know what deserves its own specific Direct? This game and Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem....

Master of the Hype Train

kkslider5552000

If that helped Wonderful 101, I might have agreed. :/

I just want it to do well. Sell well. I don't care if Nintendo has to market it as Not Skyrim, just have this game be the major success it deserves.

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

I just want it to do well. Sell well. I don't care if Nintendo has to market it as Not Skyrim, just have this game be the major success it deserves.

Agreed and why do you think W101 struggled? What happened?

Master of the Hype Train

TheLilK98

People just didn't want to buy it. The demo didn't really inspire confidence to most either, it took me a minute to get the hang of it myself and a lot of people don't put in the effort required for games with a learning curve.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

Jazzer94

Blast wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Didn't really have the marketing push other games like Mario, Zelda and Donkey Kong recieve a Direct really only reaches a certain amount of people who like to stay up to date.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Sleepingmudkip

W101 is a game that is hard to get into i think thats what happens

X & Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem are my top 2 RPGs for 2014-15

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Blast wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Screwed by not enough marketing, screwed by being released the same month as GTA5, screwed by its very premise being niche.

Blast

Its a shame W101 struggled... its a game that nearly every Wii U owner should have. Are the controls tricky at first? Yeah but it takes practice!

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic