Wii U Forum

Topic: Xenoblade Chronicles X

Showing 481 to 500 of 780

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

481. Posted:

Like how Xenoblade and Disastor were handled.

Hmm I've been hearing speculation of this being delayed to 2015 in the west, but I thought Nintendo was making It a priority to kill localization times.

Plus I don't think Nintendo can afford losing this since its their big core gun for the fall, (assuming Smash is in early fall).

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

482. Posted:

I'd almost bet money on Smash Bros coming out in November. I don't know when X is coming out but I hope their main priority is to not release it against really tough competition.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

HappyHappyist

483. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
i hope they find a better way to display this information, because i can barely see any of the action because of all that clutter! what are they going to do with the gamepad that will restrict them from putting this stuff onto the gamepad?

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

AuthorMessage

Spanjard

484. Posted:

I imagine you can actually put some of that info on your gamepad, but I guess it's a bit weird to release screenshots without it. People might actually think these are cutscenes, kidding!

Spanjard

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

485. Posted:

The HUD looks off putting when you have a gamepad.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

whodatninja

486. Posted:

I hope most of that info will be on the gamepad. It's a bit cluttered as it is... I also hope the game will be out this year!!!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/whodatninja117

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

AuthorMessage

Blast

487. Posted:

I don't care if all that info is on the Gamepad. I LOVE off-tv play :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

488. Posted:

The HUD didn't bother me. If it's customizable all I'd leave up there are...actually I don't think I'd leave anything up there....

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Blast

489. Posted:

I wonder how romance and villains will be....

AuthorMessage

Blast

490. Posted:

Man... I want another trailer.... but this time... I want a cutscene from the story....

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

491. Posted:

I just want some updates every once in a while, a semi steady stream of info. Nintendo always treats everything that isn't Mario or Smash like a confidential file or something. It's really getting annoying and I can guarantee it isn't helping this
game at all.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter: TheKman98

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

492. Posted:

I hope this gets some real screen time at E3, still so much I want to know.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

493. Posted:

TheLilK98 wrote:

I just want some updates every once in a while, a semi steady stream of info. Nintendo always treats everything that isn't Mario or Smash like a confidential file or something. It's really getting annoying and I can guarantee it isn't helping this
game at all.

Even Mario is treated like that Mario Kart aside we pretty much saw the same levels for 3D World a month till release. Only reason Kart and Smash are getting the treatment are they're looked at the last two big stops for the Wii U.

Since were getting a Direct Next Month I wonder will we see anything X related there just before E3. I'd hope for some sort of Multiplayer confrimation with a big Story and playable demo reveal at E3.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

TheLilK98

494. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

TheLilK98 wrote:

game at all.

Even Mario is treated like that Mario Kart aside we pretty much saw the same levels for 3D World a month till release. Only reason Kart and Smash are getting the treatment are they're looked at the last two big stops for the Wii U.

Since were getting a Direct Next Month I wonder will we see anything X related there just before E3. I'd hope for some sort of Multiplayer confrimation with a big Story and playable demo reveal at E3.

I'd even be fine with a story TRAILER(not another teaser). It'd be a wasted opprotunity to not have an E3 Demo,but Nintendo's E3 shows the last couple years have been pretty lackluster.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

AuthorMessage

sugarshack

495. Posted:

The hours invested into Xenoblade Chronicles was extensive. I can wait a year for this to be The time needed to explore this game will ruin some.

“ I..Don't..Bargain."

Friendcode 3DS: 5086 2189 0573
Nintendo Network ID: sugarshaneo7

AuthorMessage

Blast

496. Posted:

Lol I'm prolly gonna disappear for a good while when this game and the next Legend of Zelda game for Wii U comes out.

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

497. Posted:

Honestly, after E3 this year I'm considering trying to avoid as much as I can about the game just so I go into it without knowing anything. I mean, it's much more likely I will for Smash Bros since Brawl was constantly spoiled for me (like the entire roster) and mostly Xenoblade wasn't beyond a decently long list of reasons why people liked it and what it did as an RPG. I knew maybe one spoiler-y thing about Xenoblade's story before playing it.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

498. Posted:

I can't wait to get this game.

I may not be able to get it at launch, but Xenoblade is great. X is on my list.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

Blast

499. Posted:

Hopefully this game releases on a Saturday or Friday in 2014. I want this game now!!!!!

AuthorMessage

Mine01

500. Posted:

Can't wait to get this, at first i didnt want multiplayer on it, but after thinking a little it would be awesome

Mine01

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3484-9808 | Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine