LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Blast

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Blast wrote:

A demo for this game is necessary.

looks at reaction to MH3U, Wonderful 101 and Bravely Default demos

no

Sad.... but true....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

CanisWolfred

Yeah, RPGs are near-impossible to demo. You basically have to give away hours of content...and that's usually just not smart, unless your game is way over 100 hours long, and isn't very story-focused, like Etrian Odyssey, where the first 10 hours is just the first floor or two of a dungeon.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

To be fair, I was pretty turned off by Xenoblade's combat when I saw the first gameplay trailer. Thankfully reading about the mechanics made it sound much more fun than it looked, and man, the boss fights are a blast in Xenoblade.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Cia

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Wow, this game is beautiful. That's all I got to say so far. I was excited but that gameplay was just...i don't know.. it turned me off. I think it's more of a "you gotta play it" thing though, and I've never, unfortunately, played Xenoblade. :/

I'd recommend playing it. Gameplay is great, and even if it would not be your cup of tea, it's just one part of the game. The music, story, world and atmosphere in general were pretty much unmatched in Xenoblade at the time it was released, so i'm sure there's a lot of good things to be expected from this next installment

Edit: Also, it's kind of hard to make a valid judgement based on that short gameplay trailer. We'll just have to see how it turns up to.

Edited on by Cia

Cia

kkslider5552000

If I heard the combat and game was compared to MMOs, I might have hesitated on getting it but it's incredibly fun combat. In a way it's the logical evolution of the old ATB systems.

also the game gives you plenty of opportunity to get used to the combat so that it doesn't feel as chaotic as it looks, which normally that level of tutorial would be ridiculous it probably really helped in retrospect

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:

TheLilK98

So I went into GameStop today and there was a Nintendo employee there for the Tropical Freeze launch. We talked for a while and I asked him if he knew anything about X. He flat out told me that Nintendo hadn't told him squat about it, and that he didn't think it was even up for pre order yet. And I forgot his exact title, but he was one of the managers for the entire reason. Don't think that's a good sign.

My intro by Dark-Luigi
My Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4665-8309 | Nintendo Network ID: TheLilK98 | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

I wouldn't consider one random guy about a game with an unconfirmed title to mean anything.

Blast

TheLilK98 wrote:

So I went into GameStop today and there was a Nintendo employee there for the Tropical Freeze launch. We talked for a while and I asked him if he knew anything about X. He flat out told me that Nintendo hadn't told him squat about it, and that he didn't think it was even up for pre order yet. And I forgot his exact title, but he was one of the managers for the entire reason. Don't think that's a good sign.

You're a great person and I think you're cool....
But I gotta say this....
Don't let one guy's words determine the situation for this game. Nintendo and the executive producer of X are being very careful about how this game is handled.

Master of the Hype Train

shingi_70

Like how Xenoblade and Disastor were handled.

Hmm I've been hearing speculation of this being delayed to 2015 in the west, but I thought Nintendo was making It a priority to kill localization times.

Plus I don't think Nintendo can afford losing this since its their big core gun for the fall, (assuming Smash is in early fall).

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

I'd almost bet money on Smash Bros coming out in November. I don't know when X is coming out but I hope their main priority is to not release it against really tough competition.

HappyHappyist

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
i hope they find a better way to display this information, because i can barely see any of the action because of all that clutter! what are they going to do with the gamepad that will restrict them from putting this stuff onto the gamepad?

i am part of a social group interested in uniting the world by painting it blue.
Blue blue.

JoyBoy

I imagine you can actually put some of that info on your gamepad, but I guess it's a bit weird to release screenshots without it. People might actually think these are cutscenes, kidding!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

shingi_70

The HUD looks off putting when you have a gamepad.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

whodatninja

I hope most of that info will be on the gamepad. It's a bit cluttered as it is... I also hope the game will be out this year!!!

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

Blast

I don't care if all that info is on the Gamepad. I LOVE off-tv play

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

I wonder how romance and villains will be....

Master of the Hype Train

Blast

Man... I want another trailer.... but this time... I want a cutscene from the story....

Master of the Hype Train

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic