Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - OT

Posts 241 to 260 of 610

NinChocolate

What does everyone want to see in a harder difficulty mode besides double damage? I think I'd be good with damage impact but it'd be cool to see more baddies littered in places like the small islands.

NinChocolate

SCRAPPER392

@DePapier
It's the same soundtrack as the GCN version, I think.

I've 100%ed this game like 5-6 times. Maybe I'll pick it up if it gets a drop, or there's something they haven't shown, but otherwise I can basically tell you anything about this game so I don't feel as inclined to buy it ASAP.

I bet the Wii U would sell more around the holidays with this game bundled during the holidays.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

nintendofanlp

I don't know if I'm late on this but apparently Wind Waker will sell for only $50 and not $60! I know it's only 10 dollars cheaper but its still less then the other games... do you guys think it will make a diference for some people to buy it or not?

I do let's plays on youtube, mostly Mario and Donkey Kong games! Feel free to check them out and have a few laughs along the way: http://www.youtube.com/nintendofanlp

3DS Friend Code: 3437-4200-0771 | Nintendo Network ID: therailfanner

DePapier

SCAR392 wrote:

@DePapier
It's the same soundtrack as the GCN version, I think.

I've 100%ed this game like 5-6 times. Maybe I'll pick it up if it gets a drop, or there's something they haven't shown, but otherwise I can basically tell you anything about this game so I don't feel as inclined to buy it ASAP.

I bet the Wii U would sell more around the holidays with this game bundled during the holidays.

Wow, that's a lot of completions. Actually, there is one thing I need to do in the game: getting all the Tendo figurines ("figurines Tendo" in French, I don't know if they have the same name in English). That will be my goal this time around.

Warruz

nintendofanlp wrote:

I don't know if I'm late on this but apparently Wind Waker will sell for only $50 and not $60! I know it's only 10 dollars cheaper but its still less then the other games... do you guys think it will make a diference for some people to buy it or not?

Duno if it will sell for that, just know amazon has it listed for $50. However this is one game i will be purchasing digital.

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

Sonicfan11589

For those of u getting Wind Waker HD, according to the official page on the Nintendo eShop, the Wii U Pro Controller WILL BE compatible!

Sonicfan11589

Sonicfan11589

DePapier wrote:

Sonicfan11589 wrote:

For those of u getting Wind Waker HD, according to the official page on the Nintendo eShop, the Wii U Pro Controller WILL BE compatible!

Anything about the Wiimote? I've heard from someone at the booth for WW that they might bring it.

I only remember seeing the gamepad and wii u pro controller listed.

Sonicfan11589

tsm7

So, Amazon lists the game as having a new difficulty mode which is great because my biggest issue with WW is that it is far too easy. However, I really hope they make it available immediately. I don't want to have to beat the same game for the 10th time to play the harder version like I did with Ocarina 3DS.

tsm7

Nintendo Network ID: Little_Tiny_Tom

dumedum

Judging by Amazon best selling lists, this is going to be a huge seller. No wonder Nintendo is thinking of a bundle.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

luisesteban

This is strange, today at amazon U.S., the Wind Waker HD does not appear listed in searches. The pre orders already made are safe, but some friends tell me they can't pre order, the same case for Pokemon X Y.

All other games seems to be no problem.

luisesteban

Phatosaurus

Hopefully this will be the first Zelda I play and actually like.

OoT3D did nothing for me, Skyward Sword had a nice art style and combat but the tutorial really put me off it.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Phatosaurus

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Phatosaurus wrote:

OoT3D did nothing for me

even as someone who can be a bit harsh on OOT...ouch

I'm not calling it a bad game, I'm sure it was groundbreaking in 97-98 (what year did it come out again?) and I'm sure if I played back then, replaying it now would still carry some weight.
However, playing it today and judging it by today's standards (I shouldn't but it's hard not to), it just falls flat for me.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

Sonicfan11589

WOW EUROPE IS SOOOO LUCKY TO GET ZELDA: WIND WAKER SO EARLY IN OCT. I HOPE IT IS AROUND THE SAME TIME FOR US AMERICANS!!!

Sonicfan11589

Kewlan

Isn't it October 22 for both continents?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Kewlan

Seems like it's 4th October for Europe... SWEET!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.