Forums

Topic: What will come after the Wii U?

Posts 101 to 120 of 144

shingi_70

marioandsonicfy wrote:

I don't understand why people want apple to acquire Nintendo

I want my quality nintendo games on non shoddy hardware.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Aviator

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Aviator wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Aviator wrote:

With better graphics comes better experiences from playing the games.

I have a hell of a lot of fun playing Resident Evil DS as opposed to Resident Evil Zero.

You get that problem when comparing two different games.

Nice try though.

They are the SAME game. They are both Resident Evil.

By this logic, all mario games are the same. All pokemon games are the same. All zelda games are the same.

Yeah no.

kyuubikid213 wrote:

You want me to use the EXACT SAME GAME? Alright, I have more fun playing Call of Duty 3 on the Wii because of the experience I get with the Wii controls as opposed to Call of Duty 3 on 360.

Was that so hard?

Controls. Yay. I bet though if you had the Wii controls on the 360 you would have enjoyed it more.
look mum i can TALK IN CAPS too!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Aviator

What's the point of having a retro game using realistic graphics?

There is a reason they call them retro.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Bankai

Koos wrote:

Seriously? The debt is only one factor. RIM is laying off 30% of its workforce and does not have any projections as to when it will cease to incur huge operating losses. What are you comparing this situation to? Nintendo had a healthy business AND no debts.

Nintendo's entire business model rests in gaming, right? And on top of that, a good 50 per cent of Nintendo's business lies in it providing hardware, which other games developers use to sell content, providing Nintendo with licensing fees, yes?

Right. Which devices that play games are currently winning a few million customer's dollars, taking money away from the competition? Which devices are the ones that just about every independent and major studio are diverting major resources to cover therefore taking money away from "traditional" game R&D. Here's a hint for you: it starts with "i" and doesn't include "tendo."

A healthy business is one that, if it's not the market leader, is keeping up with the market leader in terms of customer acquisition. And by that measure none of the "big three" are healthy businesses.

KaiserGX

Pancakes are taking business away from Nintendo too.

@WaveBoy: Well the All Stars Versions are what Nintendo had in mind when developing the game. The only thing I think was inferior was the music, ecept the new Bowser themes. Same game though... besides the brick physic from Mario 1 and Lost Levels.

Edited on by KaiserGX

✉ Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/kaisergx
✉ Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/kaisergx
✉ Twitter: https://twitter.com/kaisergx

Switch Friend Code: SW-3625-8025-1230 | My Nintendo: KaiserGX | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Bankai

I like how retro gamers get all hardcore about the "graphics don't matter, man" line, but in reality graphics matter more to them than virtuall anyone. Pixel graphics are still graphics. Why, it can even be done deliberately to make a game look like an old-school game!

Mega Man 9 was such a laughable example of hiding a modern game behind pixels graphics that I continue to be amazed that anyone fell for it.

Bankai

Miss_Birdo wrote:

Pancakes are taking business away from Nintendo too.

Pancakes are food goods, and therefore not considered consumer discretionary (or luxury) spend. They're considered a necessity. Completely different product category to Nintendo, and therefore irrelevant and not competition.

If you're going to be sarcastic and argue economics, then learn something about economics first.

V8_Ninja

Does every argument on Nintendolife have to be about something besides the main topic? This is getting ridiculous.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

shingi_70

V8_Ninja wrote:

Does every argument on Nintendolife have to be about something besides the main topic? This is getting ridiculous.

I know for some reason fourms tend tk discourage getting off topic but why. Isnt any successful and productive conversation one that evloves. It started about next next gen nintendo, people interjected there thoughts on nintendo getting aquired,, and now the conversation has moved to how well nintendos bussiness model is in the long run.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AlexSays

kyuubikid213 wrote:

then the trolls...and then we end up reading the same thread we already had with all of the Nintendo hate...

Who here is hating on Nintendo? lol

I'm not sure if some of you intentionally do this thinking it will somehow upset us, or if some of you guys are just too ignorant to differentiate between someone that has a different viewpoint than you rather than an actual 'troll' as defined by the internet.

If it's the latter, I can help you out. If it's the former and your goal has been to upset me with your incompetence - very odd cookie you are.

marioandsonicfy wrote:

I was saying that why does Nintendo need to be acquired by apple @ AlexSays

They don't NEED to be and nowhere did I say that.

I said I think it would benefit them. Again, if I say anything on this site it gets taken to the extreme. Amazing. lol

V8_Ninja wrote:

And I also like this one.

I have never met a community SO against evolving beyond the original topic. It's as if everyone is afraid to have any sort of discussion, opposed to having one huge question and answer session.

You're still welcome to post about the original topic as you please. But some of us aren't going to peruse these forums, just answering whatever the topic is asking with no sort of discussion whatsoever.

I might as well sit at home and just talk to myself all day, that would be more eventful.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.