eviLaTtenDant

141. Posted:

U2 :o

Number 2? Says who? >=o]

Nintendo Network ID: LTD_2112

AuthorMessage

Koos

142. Posted:

Yeah. Between us I'm pretty sure I'm the one that actually took such classes in the university actually. Synergy often leads to exactly that. In fact that's exactly how mergers work. Two companies become one. Although you can do a reverse triangular merger I'll explain if you want.

Edited on by Koos

Koos

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

143. Posted:

Oh that's not necessary, I'm sure a college level explanation would be way beyond my level of understanding

Perhaps the chocobo will take you up on that inviting offer.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

144. Posted:

@AlexSays
I was referring to the fact that almost every topic on NintendoLife that has some kind of thread like this is always started by someone who prefers another system against Nintendo. By trolls, I was referring to the people who talk about Nintendo's failure and "reasons" why they should/would/could be bought out by Sony, Apple, Microsoft, etc or people who start "flame wars" only to later say something like "Oh, gee, I guess all Nintendo fanboys are blind. nostalgic. attack dogs." You really can't disagree that there is Nintendo hatred on the site. And as for differing viewpoints, I don't have an issue with that, but when people seem to only throw out the SAME differing viewpoint (in this case the successfulness of Nintendo over the coming years), I consider them to be narrowminded and wonder why they don't see this kind of thing happening to any other company. I don't see the Big N failing for a while because of fan loyalty and quality games and hardware. I'm not saying they won't ever tank. Everyone does. That's why we don't have SEGA making consoles anymore. But how come EVERY topic about the failure of a company on this site is about Nintendo's failure? Why is it so impossible for one of the other Big Three to fall? And then the whole "Because they have other divisions not centered on gaming so they can stay afloat..." argument comes up.

And blah, blah, blah, we've seen this thread a hundred times before.

Edited on by kyuubikid213

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

145. Posted:

But enough about that nonsense. Getting back on topic...

I want to wait until the Wii U is nearing the end of it's life before I talk about what could possibly be coming after.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

146. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

By trolls, I was referring to the people who talk about Nintendo's failure and "reasons" why they should/would/could be bought out by Sony, Apple, Microsoft, etc or people who start "flame wars" only to later say something like "Oh, gee, I guess all Nintendo fanboys are blind. nostalgic. attack dogs." You really can't disagree that there is Nintendo hatred on the site.

Who is talking about Nintendo failing? I specifically said they would get purchased because they are successful.

Not difficult to read my posts without misinterpretation, I make them simple and everything.

And as for differing viewpoints, I don't have an issue with that, but when people seem to only throw out the SAME differing viewpoint (in this case the successfulness of Nintendo over the coming years), I consider them to be narrowminded and wonder why they don't see this kind of thing happening to any other company. I don't see the Big N failing for a while because of fan loyalty and quality games and hardware. I'm not saying they won't ever tank. Everyone does. That's why we don't have SEGA making consoles anymore. But how come EVERY topic about the failure of a company on this site is about Nintendo's failure? Why is it so impossible for one of the other Big Three to fall? And then the whole "Because they have other divisions not centered on gaming so they can stay afloat..." argument comes up.

Again, where is all this failure you mention.

Heaven forbid someone say something about Nintendo's future other than them being the best company in the world, and it's back to "OH MY GOD YOU ALWAYS SAY THEY'RE DYING!"

You Nintendo fans need to chill. Talking about Nintendo being acquired by a company and sharing mutual benefits is not 'Nintendo hatred'. You guys are so quick to label everything hate, and you wonder why you get called blind and ignorant.

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

147. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

By trolls, I was referring to the people who talk about Nintendo's failure and "reasons" why they should/would/could be bought out by Sony, Apple, Microsoft, etc or people who start "flame wars" only to later say something like "Oh, gee, I guess all Nintendo fanboys are blind. nostalgic. attack dogs." You really can't disagree that there is Nintendo hatred on the site.

[/div]

Who is talking about Nintendo failing? I specifically said they would get purchased because they are successful.

Not difficult to read my posts without misinterpretation, I make them simple and everything.

And as for differing viewpoints, I don't have an issue with that, but when people seem to only throw out the SAME differing viewpoint (in this case the successfulness of Nintendo over the coming years), I consider them to be narrowminded and wonder why they don't see this kind of thing happening to any other company. I don't see the Big N failing for a while because of fan loyalty and quality games and hardware. I'm not saying they won't ever tank. Everyone does. That's why we don't have SEGA making consoles anymore. But how come EVERY topic about the failure of a company on this site is about Nintendo's failure? Why is it so impossible for one of the other Big Three to fall? And then the whole "Because they have other divisions not centered on gaming so they can stay afloat..." argument comes up.

Again, where is all this failure you mention.

Heaven forbid someone say something about Nintendo's future other than them being the best company in the world, and it's back to "OH MY GOD YOU ALWAYS SAY THEY'RE DYING!"

You Nintendo fans need to chill. Talking about Nintendo being acquired by a company and sharing mutual benefits is not 'Nintendo hatred'. You guys are so quick to label everything hate, and you wonder why you get called blind and ignorant.

:) Yipee.

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

148. Posted:

Yes, yippee you misinterpreted everything I said and don't care about what I actually said, because you'll criticize my posts just the same

Edited on by theblackdragon

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

149. Posted:

Come on now there's no need for that.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

150. Posted:

AlexSays wrote:

Yes, yippee you misinterpreted everything I said and don't care about what I actually said, because you'll criticize my posts just the same

I'm not sure I can compete with your impartial stance, reading comprehension, or intellect. You're just on a whole other level.

I think I'm going to go play a game...Zelda II? I don't know.

Anyway, how about you stick with your opinion, I stick with mine, and we respect each other's opinion? Or are you ready to insta-flame this comment too?

AuthorMessage

firearrow505

151. Posted:

@This thread

Untitled

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

AuthorMessage

AlexSays

152. Posted:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Anyway, how about you stick with your opinion, I stick with mine, and we respect each other's opinion? Or are you ready to insta-flame this comment too?

So you've been respectful of my posting thus far by taking what I say out of context and calling me a troll?

And now that I call you out on it, and you have no evidence to support your ill-conceived claims, you wish for me to be respectful?

How about this: You read my posts as they are written, without throwing around the troll claim every two seconds, and I will treat you as such. Until then you're just another person on this site that gets over-emotional about anything not pro-Nintendo and is incapable of evolving discussion beyond the original topic.

Also, pointing out how horribly my posts are being misinterpreted is not equivalent to flaming. Feel free to report everything though, as I imagine you already do.

Edited on by theblackdragon

AlexSays

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

153. Posted:

clearly it's too early to discuss what will come next. guess we'll have to wait until we're well into the Wii U's lifespan to be able to tackle this topic without people making it personal. please, guys, disagree with one another all you like, but let's leave the personal jabs and insults at the door, and above all — if you don't like someone here, or if you feel you can't possibly converse with them on a level they understand (for whatever reason), just ignore them. thanks in advance!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

Sorry, this topic has been locked.