Forums

Topic: What will come after the Wii U?

Posts 141 to 144 of 144

kyuubikid213

AlexSays wrote:

Yes, yippee you misinterpreted everything I said and don't care about what I actually said, because you'll criticize my posts just the same

I'm not sure I can compete with your impartial stance, reading comprehension, or intellect. You're just on a whole other level.

I think I'm going to go play a game...Zelda II? I don't know.

Anyway, how about you stick with your opinion, I stick with mine, and we respect each other's opinion? Or are you ready to insta-flame this comment too?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AlexSays

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Anyway, how about you stick with your opinion, I stick with mine, and we respect each other's opinion? Or are you ready to insta-flame this comment too?

So you've been respectful of my posting thus far by taking what I say out of context and calling me a troll?

And now that I call you out on it, and you have no evidence to support your ill-conceived claims, you wish for me to be respectful?

How about this: You read my posts as they are written, without throwing around the troll claim every two seconds, and I will treat you as such. Until then you're just another person on this site that gets over-emotional about anything not pro-Nintendo and is incapable of evolving discussion beyond the original topic.

Also, pointing out how horribly my posts are being misinterpreted is not equivalent to flaming. Feel free to report everything though, as I imagine you already do.

Edited on by theblackdragon

AlexSays

theblackdragon

clearly it's too early to discuss what will come next. guess we'll have to wait until we're well into the Wii U's lifespan to be able to tackle this topic without people making it personal. please, guys, disagree with one another all you like, but let's leave the personal jabs and insults at the door, and above all — if you don't like someone here, or if you feel you can't possibly converse with them on a level they understand (for whatever reason), just ignore them. thanks in advance!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.