Forums

Topic: What will be the "selling point" for you?

Posts 101 to 104 of 104

EvilLucario

Actually, it (kinda) makes sense to price games at $49.99. Though they lose out on $10 of profits and can make a huge difference in blockbuster, triple-A games, it incises people to buy more games. Gaming as it is ain't cheap, and the more games we buy = the game industry growing.

Remember, guys, I want:

• Ace Combat 7
  • Metroid V / Dread
  • Call of Duty 10 (hey, you gotta have Call of Duty anyways; plus, hating on Call of Duty is childish, considering they're actually GOOD games compared to Guitar Hero)
  • Tales of _______
  • Resident Evil 6
  • Darksiders II
  • Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online
  • Rayman Legends
  • Retro Studios' new game

Also, I want Nintendo to get me into their online gaming network. Kid Icarus: Uprising was an excellent start. Oh, and remame the eShop on Wii U the uShop. Get it? U Shop?

It's funny. You're supposed to laugh. No, wait - COME BACK! WAIT! NOOOOOOO - cough

On topic, I want Nintendo to deliver with a good online store / network, great games, and possibly lowered prices. Maybe on the $49.99 mark?

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Bankai

Gaming as it is ain't cheap, and the more games we buy = the game industry growing.

That's possibly the most flawed economic strategy I've ever seen. It's one we see often enough, and it's precisely what the games industry is trying to encourage, but it's flawed and unsustainable at its very core.

The industry needs to figure out how to incentivise people to spend more money on games, not encourage the devaluation of the medium.

Edited on by Bankai

cc-plus

Wii U RPG by Monolift Soft. My 3DS satisfies every other itch except that.

Whether I buy a Wii U or not really boils down to a steady stream of games that interest me, better third party support and whether the console has other features that make me want to use it when I'm not playing games. Something like better online or a unique feature like streetpass was for the 3DS.

cc-plus

skywake

ChocoGoldfish wrote:

Gaming as it is ain't cheap, and the more games we buy = the game industry growing.

That's possibly the most flawed economic strategy I've ever seen. It's one we see often enough, and it's precisely what the games industry is trying to encourage, but it's flawed and unsustainable at its very core.

The industry needs to figure out how to incentivise people to spend more money on games, not encourage the devaluation of the medium.

It's called the Angry Birds strategy

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.