Forums

Topic: What should Marios 2014 game should be

Posts 21 to 40 of 56

Gamecube5f

IMAGINE SUNSHINE WITH HD VISUALS!!!! Or Mario64!!!!

Zelda gets so much of the updated re-release it's time for Mario as well.

I'd love to see a Mario 64 or SUNSHINE, especially, get HD makeovers. Really would love a gamecube-controller inspired controller released for WiiU as well. or some kind of hook-up/converter for those of us that still have gamecube remote (IMO best gaming remote ever)

Gamecube5f

19Robb92

Knux wrote:

Do you honestly think that Nintendo will ever take a break?

There's usually only one 3D & one 2D platformer per system. And all systems have that now. So I don't think we'll see a mainline Mario for a while tbh, for better or worse.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

JonnyKong

I'd rather see a sequel to Sunshine to be honest.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

AJ_Lethal

You gotta be insane if you think there will be another Mario plataformer next year.

skywake

Gioku wrote:

We've been having this discussion for years that Mario needs to take a break...
and Mario never takes a break...

Between Super Mario 64 and New SMB on DS there was only one other Mario game. So that's a decade gap where we only got Sunshine. One hell of a break, I don't think we want to see something to that extent again. The problem is that the last few years have basically been the most jam packed "Mario years" since the late '80s. We just got 3D Land, New SMB 2, New SMB U and 3D World since late 2011, the late 80s had SMB2, SMB3, Land and World between '88 and '91.

They've basically turned Mario from a once a generation thing to a once yearly thing. I think maybe they should tone it down a bit or risk us getting quickly bored of it. Especially the New SMB series.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Gamecubed

Jazzer94 wrote:

This Mario needs to be put on the back burner (excluding MK8) so Ninty can focus on other franchises.

Ain't no rest for the wicked

But seriously, I agree. We'll get Mario Kart 8, which is fine. Maybe Mario Party 10 or something? Other than that I can't see Galaxy 3 or 3D World 2 or anything of that sort happening in 2014.

Gamecubed

Bessestad

Hopefully absent.

Bessestad

LzWinky

Maybe a remake, but I doubt a new mainline game is coming

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NinChocolate

I fanboyishly buy anything with Mario's face so I don't need to make any suggestions. Just keep the Mario a comin

NinChocolate

CaviarMeths

I think in 2014, Mario will look an awful lot like Donkey Kong.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

16bitdave

Mario Golf haha

https://hiddenlevel.bigcartel.com

Switch Friend Code: sw-4349-8419-7001 | 3DS Friend Code: 1650-3873-3348 | My Nintendo: 16bitdave | Nintendo Network ID: 16bitdave

biomadd

Mario Kart 8 is coming out as well as Smash Bros 4. Other than that I don't think there's gonna be any new Mario games. Hopefully we get a new Zelda or maybe even something like Metroid or Star Fox.

biomadd

Nintendo Network ID: biomadd

JonnyKong

Lol ^

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

luisesteban

Mario Kart and Smash Brothers (hope so)

luisesteban

Zanark

Mario Picross 3 obviously.

Friend code: 1934-1399-5355

LastJediKnight7

An HD remake of Sunshine would be a pleasant surprise. Mario Galaxy 3 would be a huge disappointment for me.

LastJediKnight7

Jaz007

Call of Mario: Mushroom Ops.

Jaz007

MasterHiggins

Mario Sports Mix U HD

Posts may be more salty than Nintended!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.