Forums

Topic: What should Marios 2014 game should be

Posts 41 to 56 of 56

Dave24

Another game like Super Mario 3D World. No more replaying the same stages 3-7 times and calling them new.

Dave24

NorthLightSuplx

Bulbousaur wrote:

For the main-series games platformers, Mario NEEDS to take a break. We already have NSMBU, Luigi U and 3D World in the two years the console has been out. We're also getting Tropical Freeze and (probably) Yarn Yoshi for platformers in 2014, and that's honestly more than enough in my opinion.

I can definitely see stuff like Mario Party 10 and a Super Strikers sequel happening in addition to Mario Kart sequel though.

Also rayman legends and sonic lost world. Wii u is platform mania.

NorthLightSuplx

JonnyKong

For me the size of the levels on Galaxy are perfect, not too big, not too small. I'd rather have 30-40 of these medium sized levels rather than just 10 large ones like on Sunshine.

In regards to the theming of the levels, and this is what I'd like the game to be if it was a sequel to Sunshine, is Mario visiting famous "tropical" areas that are based on real life locations, but set in Mario's universe. I would happily have levels based in tropical rainforests (imagine all the trees in hd), levels set in Egypt and the pyramids, water levels similar to the Coral Reef.

I think I'm just babbling nonsense here ha. I blame the new years day wine I've had.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

StarFalco

biomadd wrote:

Mario Kart 8 is coming out as well as Smash Bros 4. Other than that I don't think there's gonna be any new Mario games. Hopefully we get a new Zelda or maybe even something like Metroid or Star Fox.

^ THIS

All In The Reflexes

Switch Friend Code: SW-1852-3950-9117 | My Nintendo: StarFalco | Nintendo Network ID: StarFalco | Twitter:

Blast

A remake of Super Mario 64 AND/OR a remake of Mario Sunshine will be announced at E3 2014 and will be ready by Christmas. That's my guess.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

I-U

Beyond Mario Kart 8, the only place I would like to see Mario is as King Boo's prisoner in a Super Luigi 3D Land. With the year of Luigi extending into this year, I would like to see them make that release as I felt it was a missed opportunity in 2013. A sequel to Sunshine is too much of a dream for me to put much chance in.

Edited on by I-U

"The secret to ultimate power lies in the Alimbic Cluster."

sevex

Super Paper Mario 2!

sevex

Gold

Mario Party U
Mario Sports game
HD remake of a past Mario game
Paper Mario U will be announced during Direct/E3, but won't be released until 2015.

Those are my guesses.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

GuSolarFlare

more unconventional mario sport games

• Street Mario Strikers:
    less rules, higher scores and more acrobatic fiery blasting moves.
  • American Football Mario:
    no need to say anything else
  • Mario Tennis RPG:
    like in GBC
  • Super Mario Wrestling:
    set in a 3D unpapery version of PM:tTYD's world, mario and his crew go all out in the Glitz Pit(featuring the champion Rawk Hawk)

I don't expect any of these at all but I'd love if they happened

ok, the last one was a joke

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

carlc

Mario is Missing 2: Electric Boogaloo

3ds FC: 1134-7631-4695. Currently playing Pokemon Y
Wii U - NNID: craz-e-carl

Guovssohas

I don't want the Mario main serie to become a CoD, a game that comes every year with almost no changes... So another entry in the main series should be some time away imo.

I'm fine with different spinoffs though. We're getting MK8 and Smash and that's more than enough.

Guovssohas

dumedum

Mario Galaxy 3 will come in 2015. They wouldn't have time for it in 2014. Mario Kart, Smash Bros. These are huge. And they'll probably bring two other franchises like Metroid/starfox in E3. They'll try to really sell SM3DW throughout 2014.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

JonnyKong

I know they've said they won't be doing it, but I do think we'll get dlc for 3D World and that should keep us going until the next big game in 2015.

If we do get a hd remake of an older Mario game, which would you like it to be? I'd definitely take Sunshine over 64.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

carlc

Gioku wrote:

carlc wrote:

Electric Boogaloo

Why "Electric Boogaloo"...?

Breakin' 2: Electric Boogaloo reference. Anyone whose anyone who had had any interest in break dancing in 1984 know what i'm talking about.

3ds FC: 1134-7631-4695. Currently playing Pokemon Y
Wii U - NNID: craz-e-carl

MetroidFan2002

We had 5 main Mario games in the past 4 years. It is time for a MAJOR break.

3ds Friend Code: 1246-9619-1253
Name is Nick. Add Me:-)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.