Wii U Forum

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Showing 321 to 340 of 408

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

321. Posted:

I advise against over-hyping. Usually this leads to disappointment

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

322. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I advise against over-hyping. Usually this leads to disappointment

Then you clearly don't know me very well (Not pretending anyone was supposed to.) I love the hype period almost more than I love actually getting the game. I enjoy being optemistic and hoping for things to the point that not getting what I'd hoped for doesn't disappoint me, for the most part. Besides, I've mastered have high hopes and low expectations. As much as I talk it up and throw suggestions and possibilities that seem impossible, I'm only point out what is, in fact, entirely possible. I don't EXPECT it just because it's possible. Especially considering how little of the situation I truly have a grasp on. If I actually worked at Nintendo, my attitude might be different, but I don't.

Edited on by UGXwolf

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

What a horrible night for a curse...

AuthorMessage

64supermario

323. Posted:

STAR FOX!!!!! ADVANCE WARS!!!! F-ZERO!!!!!! 1080!!!!! WAVE RACE!!!! PAPER MARIO!!!!!! Everything else they showed awhile back, like Yoshi's Yarn, X and Fire Emblem X Shimigami Tensi!

If they show any of the ones that I shouted I will be satisfied, just one and I'll be super happy. I'll just wait and see though, is it confirmed they are going to have a stage show or not?

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter: bigbossjelly

AuthorMessage

biglittlejake

324. Posted:

Animal Crossing Wii U, Kingdom Hearts Wii U, Pokemon Z, or Remake of RSE, the date when MInish Cap comes to Wii U, Banjo Kozio Wii U, More good Classic Games, Majoras Mask Remake, announcement that EA and 2K will make Madden 2015, and NBA 2k15 for Wii U. I might have forgot something I don't know.

Edited on by biglittlejake

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."
Mark Twain

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4920-9482 | Nintendo Network ID: Makar-The-Korok

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

325. Posted:

Man, I would kill for another Wave Race, but Nintendo's deal with (was it?) Kowasaki ran out just after the Game Cube sequel came out. Honestly, I think that if they announced a new sports series similar to the games the N64 had, they'd get a lot of attention, but I don't think anyone's thinking about that particular run, right now.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

cpm

326. Posted:

a new star fox game and a new Mario game.

cpm

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3492-9863 | Nintendo Network ID: cpm001 | Twitter: clintonmck

AuthorMessage

LajnuD

327. Posted:

A new F-zero game for the wii u and i will be happy

RAAAWR

AuthorMessage

HylianJowi

328. Posted:

Realistically, I'd just like a good look at the new Zelda for Wii U and some more information on Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem at a bare minimum. I also would LOVE to see a Majora's Mask remake of any kind. :)

HylianJowi

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9360-6763 | Nintendo Network ID: JowiStinks | Twitter: HylianJowi

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

329. Posted:

I would be surprised if we didn't get news about all announced games by e3

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

330. Posted:

We should be hearing about Nintendo's E3 plans next week at the earnings report.

Really hope they have an actual stage
Last years was garbage.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

331. Posted:

I think they would benefit more from a presentation this year than last year. Last year's e3 mostly surrounded the upcoming PS4 and Xbox One, so any presentation by Nintendo may actually have been more of a waste of money. This year however, the hype should have died down enough for Nintendo to send an effective message across the industry

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

332. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Unless they've decided to scrap a few of those games (which I'm hoping they haven't), then yes, I would be very surprised if they're not far enough along in development at this point that they have something to show off for these games.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Epicnessofme99

333. Posted:

F-Zero & Captain Falcon character announcement, Metroid game, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem stuff, a name for Monolith Soft's came, a Zelda game trailer

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

AuthorMessage

Tobias95

334. Posted:

All I expect is somthing Mario. They allways has somthing Mario. MaybeAnimal Crossing for Wii U. Im sure I will be happy with them anyway.

I am from Norway. Pleas have in mind my english might not be the best. but I am trying ;)

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355 | Nintendo Network ID: hylfrid

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

335. Posted:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I think they would benefit more from a presentation this year than last year. Last year's e3 mostly surrounded the upcoming PS4 and Xbox One, so any presentation by Nintendo may actually have been more of a waste of money. This year however, the hype should have died down enough for Nintendo to send an effective message across the industry

Well my beef from last year mostly comes from Nintendo putting out a laggy pre recorded video. This year will be a hard to tell, most people have written the Wii U off and they need to come in guns glazing to garner some real attention. On the other hand Sony/Microsoft are in a position where they can utalize the first E3 after launch well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Tops

336. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Unless they've decided to scrap a few of those games (which I'm hoping they haven't), then yes, I would be very surprised if they're not far enough along in development at this point that they have something to show off for these games.

If they scrapped stuff like SMT x FE or Yarn Yoshi that would be terrible. I generally think it's in bad taste to show something and then pull the plug on it, although those games were arguably revealed way too early to begin with. Those two games come to mind because we haven't heard anything in a long time and they both stuck out as personal must-haves.

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

337. Posted:

@Shingi_70 Say what you will about last year's E3,, but the fact that someone like me who doesn't have the time, money or connections to go to the presentation in LA still got to play Mario Kart 8 with his sister a year before it was out on store shelves makes up for any flaws in the Direct, itself.

That said,a presentation for this year's E3 from Nintendo will be crucial, so I agree that they practically need one, this year.

@TopLaytonsHat We haven't heard anything about either of those because of how early they were in development, but I think it's been well established that Yarn Yoshi has not been scrapped, and I can't imagine why Atlus, SEGA, or Nintendo would even consider scrapping SMTxFE.

@Epicnessofme99 Most of that seems reasonable. Even likely. I wouldn't hold my breath for Metroid, though. While it isn't impossible, I think fans are reading too much into a few references and calling them hints of a greater plan. F-Zero also strikes me as unlikely. Captain Falcon may be in a Smash trailer, but I can't see him getting a full announcement. In fact, I could see them skipping his announcement altogether and just letting him be an unsurprising secret character. The only thing I can't see is then cutting the Cap'n.

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

338. Posted:

Oh yeah, the Best Buy demo thing was a great idea, but I sadly couldn't take advantage of it because the only Best Buy in my area was across town and far too inconvenient for me to get to. And they literally have two Best Buys about two miles away from each other which are MUCH closer to me that didn't get a demo, which is really sad. I think they should do this again, but for more Best Buy locations than just a handful in every state, that is far too few to be an effective marketing technique.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

339. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Well my beef from last year mostly comes from Nintendo putting out a laggy pre recorded video. This year will be a hard to tell, most people have written the Wii U off and they need to come in guns glazing to garner some real attention. On the other hand Sony/Microsoft are in a position where they can utalize the first E3 after launch well.

Well if they did a Direct, then it will be on Youtube, which has little to no lag

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

340. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Oh yeah, the Best Buy demo thing was a great idea, but I sadly couldn't take advantage of it because the only Best Buy in my area was across town and far too inconvenient for me to get to. And they literally have two Best Buys about two miles away from each other which are MUCH closer to me that didn't get a demo, which is really sad. I think they should do this again, but for more Best Buy locations than just a handful in every state, that is far too few to be an effective marketing technique.

They actually can't do that. The demo set ups were all very specific and required Nintendo reps that Home Office could list and keep tabs on. As there are only a hand full of trusted reps in each state, they can only make so many set ups.