Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 321 to 340 of 391

Bolt_Strike

Unca_Lz wrote:

I would be surprised if we didn't get news about all announced games by e3

Unless they've decided to scrap a few of those games (which I'm hoping they haven't), then yes, I would be very surprised if they're not far enough along in development at this point that they have something to show off for these games.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Epicnessofme99

F-Zero & Captain Falcon character announcement, Metroid game, Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem stuff, a name for Monolith Soft's came, a Zelda game trailer

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme Feel free to add me :D
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9343-5065

Nintendo Network ID: Epicnessofme

Tobiaku

All I expect is somthing Mario. They allways has somthing Mario. MaybeAnimal Crossing for Wii U. Im sure I will be happy with them anyway.

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

shingi_70

Unca_Lz wrote:

I think they would benefit more from a presentation this year than last year. Last year's e3 mostly surrounded the upcoming PS4 and Xbox One, so any presentation by Nintendo may actually have been more of a waste of money. This year however, the hype should have died down enough for Nintendo to send an effective message across the industry

Well my beef from last year mostly comes from Nintendo putting out a laggy pre recorded video. This year will be a hard to tell, most people have written the Wii U off and they need to come in guns glazing to garner some real attention. On the other hand Sony/Microsoft are in a position where they can utalize the first E3 after launch well.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

UGXwolf

@Shingi_70 Say what you will about last year's E3,, but the fact that someone like me who doesn't have the time, money or connections to go to the presentation in LA still got to play Mario Kart 8 with his sister a year before it was out on store shelves makes up for any flaws in the Direct, itself.

That said,a presentation for this year's E3 from Nintendo will be crucial, so I agree that they practically need one, this year.

@TopLaytonsHat We haven't heard anything about either of those because of how early they were in development, but I think it's been well established that Yarn Yoshi has not been scrapped, and I can't imagine why Atlus, SEGA, or Nintendo would even consider scrapping SMTxFE.

@Epicnessofme99 Most of that seems reasonable. Even likely. I wouldn't hold my breath for Metroid, though. While it isn't impossible, I think fans are reading too much into a few references and calling them hints of a greater plan. F-Zero also strikes me as unlikely. Captain Falcon may be in a Smash trailer, but I can't see him getting a full announcement. In fact, I could see them skipping his announcement altogether and just letting him be an unsurprising secret character. The only thing I can't see is then cutting the Cap'n.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Bolt_Strike

Oh yeah, the Best Buy demo thing was a great idea, but I sadly couldn't take advantage of it because the only Best Buy in my area was across town and far too inconvenient for me to get to. And they literally have two Best Buys about two miles away from each other which are MUCH closer to me that didn't get a demo, which is really sad. I think they should do this again, but for more Best Buy locations than just a handful in every state, that is far too few to be an effective marketing technique.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

LzWinky

shingi_70 wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

I think they would benefit more from a presentation this year than last year. Last year's e3 mostly surrounded the upcoming PS4 and Xbox One, so any presentation by Nintendo may actually have been more of a waste of money. This year however, the hype should have died down enough for Nintendo to send an effective message across the industry

Well my beef from last year mostly comes from Nintendo putting out a laggy pre recorded video. This year will be a hard to tell, most people have written the Wii U off and they need to come in guns glazing to garner some real attention. On the other hand Sony/Microsoft are in a position where they can utalize the first E3 after launch well.

Well if they did a Direct, then it will be on Youtube, which has little to no lag

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

UGXwolf

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Oh yeah, the Best Buy demo thing was a great idea, but I sadly couldn't take advantage of it because the only Best Buy in my area was across town and far too inconvenient for me to get to. And they literally have two Best Buys about two miles away from each other which are MUCH closer to me that didn't get a demo, which is really sad. I think they should do this again, but for more Best Buy locations than just a handful in every state, that is far too few to be an effective marketing technique.

They actually can't do that. The demo set ups were all very specific and required Nintendo reps that Home Office could list and keep tabs on. As there are only a hand full of trusted reps in each state, they can only make so many set ups.

Blast

We're prolly gonna hear about.................................. Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Yarn Yoshi, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros, Legend of Zelda U, Bayonetta 2 and Monolith's X.
That's 7 Wii U exclusives.
I REALISTICALLY think Metroid U will be shown and Miyamoto's IP.
But knowing Nintendo... we'll prolly see 2 more new exclusives along with Metroid U and Miyamoto's new IP for Wii U.

And then there's the guys who finished Donkey Kong and is working on a new game...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Bolt_Strike

Blast wrote:

We're prolly gonna hear about.................................. Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Yarn Yoshi, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros, Legend of Zelda U, Bayonetta 2 and Monolith's X.
But knowing Nintendo... we'll prolly see 2 more new exclusives along with Metroid U and Miyamoto's new IP for Wii U.

And then there's the guys who finished Donkey Kong and is working on a new game...

You think showing off two unannounced Wii U games is more realistic than a bunch of previously announced games? LOLWUT?

Bolt_Strike

UGXwolf

Blast wrote:

That may depend on how Nintendo plans to handle E3, this year. Nine Wii U exclusives may be a bit much, if they plan on telling us anything about these. There wouldn't be much room to talk about upcoming Indie titles, potential third-party support, our the inevitable DLC announcements, QoL showing, or 3DS titles. I think there will be at least one stage show and asst least one main Direct.

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

That may depend on how Nintendo plans to handle E3, this year. Nine Wii U exclusives may be a bit much, if they plan on telling us anything about these. There wouldn't be much room to talk about upcoming Indie titles, potential third-party support, our the inevitable DLC announcements, QoL showing, or 3DS titles. I think there will be at least one stage show and asst least one main Direct.

It's not out of the question. They have covered a lot of games both on and off the stage in the past

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Blast

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Blast wrote:

You think showing off two unannounced Wii U games is more realistic than a bunch of previously announced games? LOLWUT?

You misunderstood me. I'm saying we're going to see previously announced games AND 2 more unannounced games and I think they are Metroid U and Miyamoto's new IP. Alotta exclusives for Wii U and that's good.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Bolt_Strike

Blast wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Blast wrote:

You misunderstood me. I'm saying we're going to see previously announced games AND 2 more unannounced games and I think they are Metroid U and Miyamoto's new IP. Alotta exclusives for Wii U and that's good.

That sounds more accurate, but I don't think Metroid U will be one of them unless it's made by someone other than Retro (and I don't think a lot of Metroid fans would like that). Retro is already working on something that isn't Donkey Kong or Metroid.

Bolt_Strike

UGXwolf

@Bolt_Strike Metroid fans would get over it. And even if it were being developed by Retro, they may have had time to scrap together a tease similar to last year's Halo 5 trailer, assuming they wanted one ready for E3, this year.

It's still easily among the most unrealistic of Blast's predictions, but it's far from impossible. The means and motive are there, but that doesn't mean it's happening, really.

@Blast That said, despite my doubts and speculations, this is one of the most down-to-earth predictions in the thread.

JoeyTS

DestinyMan wrote:

I would love it if a WarioWare game was finally coming to 3DS. That's honestly my most wanted new game request.

You know I would love to have a warioware for 3ds (not the dsiware crap).

UPDATE: Bowser just ate some cake and it was yummy

MixMasterMudkip

What I want is...
1. A 3 hour live event where half previously announced titles are cancelled or delayed until 2015
2. Reggie trying to be a meme jerk.
3. That they bought the rights to Goku, and he'll be in Smash
4. That they are teaming up with Activision to make Metriod X Call of Duty
5. That every game released by Nintendo will have day one DLC and ios companion apps
6. And New Mario Game.

Edited on by LzWinky

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

2Sang

New Zelda and either metroid/Starfox/F-Zero are guaranteed. Question is what else will there be?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Justlink

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

What I want is...
1. A 3 hour live event where half previously announced titles are cancelled or delayed until 2015
5. That every game released by Nintendo will have day one DLC and ios companion apps
6. And New Mario Game.

How about all previously announced games cancelled (including a Mario Kart 8 delay into cancellation) and 3 hours of please understand.
They cancel ssb and start a Goku fighting game tat is scheduled to release for 2017, make a metroid-tingle game where tingle is actually samus's brother, and a new mario game with a new story, like Mario saving Peach?

Edited on by LzWinky

Do you like videogames? If so, you must know
It's dangerous to go Alone.

MixMasterMudkip

justlink wrote:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

What I want is...
6. And New Mario Game.

How about all previously announced games cancelled (including a Mario Kart 8 delay into cancellation) and 3 hours of please understand.
They cancel ssb and start a Goku fighting game tat is scheduled to release for 2017, make a metroid-tingle game where tingle is actually samus's brother, and a new mario game with a new story, like Mario saving Peach?

How could I forget about Tingle?!?! We are definitely going to need Reggie to dress up as Tingle to promote it. Also, I think your idea for a story to the new Mario game sounds great, and true we can probably cancel Smash 4. I mean who even likes those games. Goku is life, Goku is love. Wow, if Nintendo would only listen to their fans they'd be rolling in money by now.

Edited on by LzWinky

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.