Wii U Forum

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Showing 341 to 360 of 408

AuthorMessage

Blast

341. Posted:

We're prolly gonna hear about.................................. Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Yarn Yoshi, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros, Legend of Zelda U, Bayonetta 2 and Monolith's X.
That's 7 Wii U exclusives.
I REALISTICALLY think Metroid U will be shown and Miyamoto's IP.
But knowing Nintendo... we'll prolly see 2 more new exclusives along with Metroid U and Miyamoto's new IP for Wii U.

And then there's the guys who finished Donkey Kong and is working on a new game... :)

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

342. Posted:

Blast wrote:

We're prolly gonna hear about.................................. Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem, Yarn Yoshi, Hyrule Warriors, Super Smash Bros, Legend of Zelda U, Bayonetta 2 and Monolith's X.
But knowing Nintendo... we'll prolly see 2 more new exclusives along with Metroid U and Miyamoto's new IP for Wii U.

And then there's the guys who finished Donkey Kong and is working on a new game... :)

You think showing off two unannounced Wii U games is more realistic than a bunch of previously announced games? LOLWUT?

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

343. Posted:

Blast wrote:

That may depend on how Nintendo plans to handle E3, this year. Nine Wii U exclusives may be a bit much, if they plan on telling us anything about these. There wouldn't be much room to talk about upcoming Indie titles, potential third-party support, our the inevitable DLC announcements, QoL showing, or 3DS titles. I think there will be at least one stage show and asst least one main Direct.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

344. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

That may depend on how Nintendo plans to handle E3, this year. Nine Wii U exclusives may be a bit much, if they plan on telling us anything about these. There wouldn't be much room to talk about upcoming Indie titles, potential third-party support, our the inevitable DLC announcements, QoL showing, or 3DS titles. I think there will be at least one stage show and asst least one main Direct.

It's not out of the question. They have covered a lot of games both on and off the stage in the past

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

Blast

345. Posted:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Blast wrote:

You think showing off two unannounced Wii U games is more realistic than a bunch of previously announced games? LOLWUT?

You misunderstood me. I'm saying we're going to see previously announced games AND 2 more unannounced games and I think they are Metroid U and Miyamoto's new IP. Alotta exclusives for Wii U and that's good.

AuthorMessage

Bolt_Strike

346. Posted:

Blast wrote:

Bolt_Strike wrote:

Blast wrote:

You misunderstood me. I'm saying we're going to see previously announced games AND 2 more unannounced games and I think they are Metroid U and Miyamoto's new IP. Alotta exclusives for Wii U and that's good.

That sounds more accurate, but I don't think Metroid U will be one of them unless it's made by someone other than Retro (and I don't think a lot of Metroid fans would like that). Retro is already working on something that isn't Donkey Kong or Metroid.

Bolt_Strike

3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

347. Posted:

@Bolt_Strike Metroid fans would get over it. And even if it were being developed by Retro, they may have had time to scrap together a tease similar to last year's Halo 5 trailer, assuming they wanted one ready for E3, this year.

It's still easily among the most unrealistic of Blast's predictions, but it's far from impossible. The means and motive are there, but that doesn't mean it's happening, really.

@Blast That said, despite my doubts and speculations, this is one of the most down-to-earth predictions in the thread.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

348. Posted:

I would love it if a WarioWare game was finally coming to 3DS. That's honestly my most wanted new game request.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Tops

349. Posted:

Do we know for a fact that Retro isn't working on a new Metroid or is that based off them not having had enough time after Tropical Freeze for it to come out as soon as people want it to?

Formerly: LaytonApprentice; TopLaytonsHat

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

350. Posted:

@TopLaytonsHat: The President of Retro made this comment in an interview about them being "lucky" to work on another Metroid Prime someday.

Kelbaugh on Metroid Prime…
“You’re not going to find a larger bunch of Metroid or Metroid Prime fans than at Retro studios. We’ll be lucky to someday, maybe, work on another one. There’s a lot of people in the studio left over from Metroid Prime that are very passionate about Metroid… If the fans keep asking, then maybe we’ll answer.”
http://nintendoeverything.com/tanabekelbaugh-on-tutorials-tro...

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Imagamerboi

351. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

I would love it if a WarioWare game was finally coming to 3DS. That's honestly my most wanted new game request.

You know I would love to have a warioware for 3ds (not the dsiware crap).

UPDATE: Bowser just ate some cake and it was yummy

AuthorMessage

MixMasterMudkip

352. Posted:

What I want is...
1. A 3 hour live event where half previously announced titles are cancelled or delayed until 2015
2. Reggie trying to be a meme jerk.
3. That they bought the rights to Goku, and he'll be in Smash
4. That they are teaming up with Activision to make Metriod X Call of Duty
5. That every game released by Nintendo will have day one DLC and ios companion apps
6. And New Mario Game.

Edited on by WaLzgi

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter: MixMasterMudkip

AuthorMessage

Tops

353. Posted:

@DestinyMan Okay, thanks for the clarification. I remember hearing that they had been working on something for at least a few months prior to the release of TF, I hope we see something of it at E3 but I think it may still be early yet.

AuthorMessage

2Sang

354. Posted:

New Zelda and either metroid/Starfox/F-Zero are guaranteed. Question is what else will there be?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

justlink

355. Posted:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

What I want is...
1. A 3 hour live event where half previously announced titles are cancelled or delayed until 2015
5. That every game released by Nintendo will have day one DLC and ios companion apps
6. And New Mario Game.

How about all previously announced games cancelled (including a Mario Kart 8 delay into cancellation) and 3 hours of please understand.
They cancel ssb and start a Goku fighting game tat is scheduled to release for 2017, make a metroid-tingle game where tingle is actually samus's brother, and a new mario game with a new story, like Mario saving Peach?

Edited on by WaLzgi

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

AuthorMessage

MixMasterMudkip

356. Posted:

justlink wrote:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

What I want is...
6. And New Mario Game.

How about all previously announced games cancelled (including a Mario Kart 8 delay into cancellation) and 3 hours of please understand.
They cancel ssb and start a Goku fighting game tat is scheduled to release for 2017, make a metroid-tingle game where tingle is actually samus's brother, and a new mario game with a new story, like Mario saving Peach?

How could I forget about Tingle?!?! We are definitely going to need Reggie to dress up as Tingle to promote it. Also, I think your idea for a story to the new Mario game sounds great, and true we can probably cancel Smash 4. I mean who even likes those games. Goku is life, Goku is love. Wow, if Nintendo would only listen to their fans they'd be rolling in money by now.

Edited on by WaLzgi

Friend Code: 5241-2232-9791
Friend Safari is Fire with: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixan
Mario Kart 8 Tournament: "Rosalina's Booty Cup" Code: 5852-0678-9577

Nintendo Network ID: MixMasterMudkip | Twitter: MixMasterMudkip

AuthorMessage

Blast

357. Posted:

2Sang wrote:

New Zelda and either metroid/Starfox/F-Zero are guaranteed. Question is what else will there be?

The 7-8 Wii U exclusives we mentioned earlier that were already announced and MAYBE we finally see Miyamoto's new IP for Wii U.

HOPEFULLY we see some 3rd party games too but hey... exclusives ARE exclusives.

AuthorMessage

Tops

358. Posted:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

justlink wrote:

MixMasterMudkip wrote:

What I want is...
6. And New Mario Game.

How could I forget about Tingle?!?! We are definitely going to need Reggie to dress up as Tingle to promote it. Also, I think your idea for a story to the new Mario game sounds great, and true we can probably cancel Smash 4. I mean who even likes those games. Goku is life, Goku is love. Wow, if Nintendo would only listen to their fans they'd be rolling in money by now.

You're kidding, right? Cancelling Smash would be the worst idea ever. What they need to do is make every character on the roster the promo Reggie/Tingle hybrid-lovebaby called Regingle. It will then be a game where you dance and prance your way to victory by throwing Rupees at yourself and if you hit another Regingle you instantly win twice.

Oh and that Mario storyline is great but it'll only work if they switch it up on the bad guy front--I'm thinking Bowser would work.

Edited on by WaLzgi

AuthorMessage

CaPPa

359. Posted:

Zelda U footage
Metroid U announcement
Star Fox U announcement
Pokemon Stadium U announcement and footage
SMT X Fire Emblem update
Bayonetta 2 release date
'X' full title or release window
Wii Sports Club Boxing
More GBA titles announced

CaPPa

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

360. Posted:

CaPPa wrote:

Metroid U announcement
Star Fox U announcement
Pokemon Stadium U announcement and footage

Man, you are just setting yourself up to be disappointed, aren't you?