Forums

Topic: What I want Nintendo to announce at E3.

Posts 301 to 320 of 391

meatbinbanquet

I would like them to announce big games for the Wii u, with release DATES not WINDOWS. That is all.

meatbinbanquet

meatbinbanquet

oh....and for something else part from Mario kart and ssb to actually get released this year

meatbinbanquet

LzWinky

meatbinbanquet wrote:

I would like them to announce big games for the Wii u, with release DATES not WINDOWS. That is all.

I think we'll get both. Any game in 2014 should have a solid release date (if not, then at least a month), whereas new (never announced before) games will have release windows

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendaholic

Any HD 3d platformer that plays like dk 64 or banjo kazooie. This is my dream.

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Yoshi

meatbinbanquet wrote:

You learn a lot from their analyst briefings, including target release dates. One usually occurs about the time of E3. WWHD was targeted for October 10, released a couple weeks before that. 3D World was targeted for December 12, again released a few weeks early, but those are still some pretty good windows.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

GuSolarFlare

a new 3D Mario Game, now the cat suit will give Mario the power to fire lasers from the mouth
Untitled

Edited on by GuSolarFlare

goodbyes are a sad part of life but for every end there's a new beggining so one must never stop looking forward to the next dawn
now working at IBM as helpdesk analyst
my Backloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-7085-4333 | Nintendo Network ID: GustavoSF

Bolt_Strike

Unca_Lz wrote:

meatbinbanquet wrote:

I think we'll get both. Any game in 2014 should have a solid release date (if not, then at least a month), whereas new (never announced before) games will have release windows

Agreed. I'm not expecting any newly announced game to get an exact release date, but the half dozen or so Wii U titles already in development should.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

FilmerNgameR

Sonic Adventure 3. Oh wait wrong company never mind. lol But I would like to see the next Zelda and Pokemon already and with a proper trailer to Smash 4.

FilmerNgameR

3DS Friend Code: 3437-3297-7197 | Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

UGXwolf

Games likely to get release dates:
Super Smash Bros for 3DS
Anything else coming out by October 2014

Games likely to get release MONTHS:
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
Bayonetta 2
Anything else coming out by the end of the year and possibly in January and February 2015.

Games getting launch windows:
Winter and Spring 2015 titles.
Zelda U
X

Games likely to get trailers:
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem
Yarn Yoshi
Anything in the previous categories.
3rd party sizzle reel?
Indie sizzle reel!

Maybe we'll see Miyamoto's new IP?
Maybe Retro will announce they're working on a new engine and show off some goodies?
Maybe someone will step the plate and announce a new Sci-Fi FPS that isn't The Moon?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

I advise against over-hyping. Usually this leads to disappointment

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

UGXwolf

Unca_Lz wrote:

I advise against over-hyping. Usually this leads to disappointment

Then you clearly don't know me very well (Not pretending anyone was supposed to.) I love the hype period almost more than I love actually getting the game. I enjoy being optemistic and hoping for things to the point that not getting what I'd hoped for doesn't disappoint me, for the most part. Besides, I've mastered have high hopes and low expectations. As much as I talk it up and throw suggestions and possibilities that seem impossible, I'm only point out what is, in fact, entirely possible. I don't EXPECT it just because it's possible. Especially considering how little of the situation I truly have a grasp on. If I actually worked at Nintendo, my attitude might be different, but I don't.

Edited on by UGXwolf

64supermario

STAR FOX!!!!! ADVANCE WARS!!!! F-ZERO!!!!!! 1080!!!!! WAVE RACE!!!! PAPER MARIO!!!!!! Everything else they showed awhile back, like Yoshi's Yarn, X and Fire Emblem X Shimigami Tensi!

If they show any of the ones that I shouted I will be satisfied, just one and I'll be super happy. I'll just wait and see though, is it confirmed they are going to have a stage show or not?

Boss Conquest and Epic Gamers on YouTube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCr-BdNM7x84aTBodCXQNlOg Also Majora's Mask is the best game ever! Search your feelings you know it to be true!

Nintendo Network ID: 64supermario | Twitter:

Minish-Cap

Animal Crossing Wii U, Kingdom Hearts Wii U, Pokemon Z, or Remake of RSE, the date when MInish Cap comes to Wii U, Banjo Kozio Wii U, More good Classic Games, Majoras Mask Remake, announcement that EA and 2K will make Madden 2015, and NBA 2k15 for Wii U. I might have forgot something I don't know.

Edited on by Minish-Cap

"If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything."
Mark Twain

My Nintendo: Gorans-Cap

UGXwolf

Man, I would kill for another Wave Race, but Nintendo's deal with (was it?) Kowasaki ran out just after the Game Cube sequel came out. Honestly, I think that if they announced a new sports series similar to the games the N64 had, they'd get a lot of attention, but I don't think anyone's thinking about that particular run, right now.

cpm

a new star fox game and a new Mario game.

cpm

3DS Friend Code: 4012-3492-9863 | Nintendo Network ID: cpm001 | Twitter:

LajnuD

A new F-zero game for the wii u and i will be happy

RAAAWR

HylianJowi

Realistically, I'd just like a good look at the new Zelda for Wii U and some more information on Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem at a bare minimum. I also would LOVE to see a Majora's Mask remake of any kind.

HylianJowi

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9360-6763 | My Nintendo: HylianJowi | Nintendo Network ID: JowiStinks

LzWinky

I would be surprised if we didn't get news about all announced games by e3

shingi_70

We should be hearing about Nintendo's E3 plans next week at the earnings report.

Really hope they have an actual stage
Last years was garbage.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

LzWinky

I think they would benefit more from a presentation this year than last year. Last year's e3 mostly surrounded the upcoming PS4 and Xbox One, so any presentation by Nintendo may actually have been more of a waste of money. This year however, the hype should have died down enough for Nintendo to send an effective message across the industry

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.