Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 741 to 760 of 15,210

dumedum

cookiex wrote:

Octane wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

You're talking about Wiimotion plus - a "peripheral" that more or less became standard soon after it was introduced. By late 2011 I couldn't even find regular plusless Wiimotes anymore. I doubt that would've been a huge issue.

By the time Motion Plus was introduced, a big part of the casual audience had their Wiis set up as a dust collector. I doubt many of them would go through the trouble of getting another Wii Remote just to play another game.

The 32m+ sales of Wii Sports Resort says otherwise.

Wow... where did that audience go. 32 million, unbelievable. Huge numbers that Nintendo turned for so many Wii games and can't replicate now. No one comes close to these numbers.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

shingi_70

Octane wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Halo isn't Multiplatform.

My bad, I thought the Halo franchise was released on PC as well.

Only two main games have been.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DefHalan

shingi_70 wrote:

Octane wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Halo isn't Multiplatform.

My bad, I thought the Halo franchise was released on PC as well.

Only two main games have been.

Any only 1 spin off, that still leaves the majority of the series exclusive

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Andyliini

Better? The game looks better now?

How dare they? Nowadays, you have to show cinematic "gameplay", that gets downgraded by the time of release. You have to always show a game that looks better than it actually does, not the other way around.

/sarcasm

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

jariw

NintyMan wrote:

Aonuma in Famitsu:
(...)

• Aonuma thinks Nintendo may have new things to show at next year's E3

And even so, some will demand Zelda footage at every Nintendo Direct until E3.

Btw, if they now work on finetuning the graphics, it's likely that they have all the gameplay in place and approaching the very last development steps (according to how the Nintendo EADs seem to work). Compare the E3 2013 trailer of MK8 with the final game a year later: even though it looks kind of the same game in the old trailer, there are major visual improvements during that year which made the final game look so much richer visually.

jariw

CaviarMeths

If this game gets any more gorgeous than what we saw at E3, I won't even be able to play it. I'll be all like

Untitled

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

JoyBoy

Hahaha exactly, but that "may have new things to show" doesn't really sound like it's coming anytime soon. Sounds more like end of 2015, 2016.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

jariw

Spanjard wrote:

Hahaha exactly, but that "may have new things to show" doesn't really sound like it's coming anytime soon. Sounds more like end of 2015, 2016.

Hasn't end of 2015 been the plan at least since E3 reel?

jariw

JoyBoy

You are so right, but it still sounds weird to me. Ofcourse you are going to show new stuff at E3 if you're planning to release it by the end of the year...

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Spoony_Tech

If there is no playable demo at E3 next year I would be very worried. They need to show a good deal of the game to convince people it's on track for release at the end of next year. For sales purpose it needs end of next year but I personally want them to release it when it's done. Yeah sure some things are always left out of games but this needs to be complete and not felt like it's rushed.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

erv

I wonder how replay-able that open world is going to be... if there's always something going on somewhere the game could be practically infinite.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

WebHead

I'm predicting a November 20th, 2015 US launch. That's the Friday in the week before black Friday next year.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Ralizah

Q4 2015 is the soonest I would reasonably expect this, although I could see it being delayed into 2016. At least you know E3 will be full of information about it.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

luisesteban

They won't delay this game, is so much important. Nintendo is putting in this a lot of effort, a team for Majoras Mask is getting free soon and could help in this project, as the team for ALBW. And also has is happening with MM, Aonuma talks in riddles, and things is probable better than he speaks.

luisesteban

Jacob717

Don't think this game will be delayed. Wind Waker was rushed to get a Christmas deadline, Twilight Princess was finished in 2005, and was only delayed because they wanted it to be a Wii launch title, and Skyward Sword was only delayed, because they kept changing the control scheme.

So as long as they don't change the control scheme or want to make it a launch title for their next system, it will come out November 2015.

Jacob717

RedDevilAde

Haven't Nintendo stated in an u=interview that the game is a lot further along than the E3 video would imply? Or did I imagine that?

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

iKhan

Damn, the game is going to look BETTER?!

It's already hands down the best looking game of this generation. I'd even go as far as to say it looks better than Rime and Abzu.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

luisesteban

iKhan wrote:

Damn, the game is going to look BETTER?!

That should no means only graphics per se, but the addition of more and better elements in the surrounds, cities and more.

luisesteban

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic