Wii U Forum

Topic: Tank! Tank! Tank! (wii u)

Showing 1 to 20 of 24

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Undead_terror

1. Posted:

A port of a arcade game in Japan coming onto wii u and it looks fun!, price TBA.

Edited on by Undead_terror

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
Nintendo Friends website/forums I eShop Gurus I Droid Gurus I Public Chat I Random Game Thread I The graveyard (backloggery)
Currently owns Mario & Luigi Dream Team 3DS XL...no Wii U yet.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ElectricSplash

2. Posted:

WAT? It's really a port of a japanese arcade game

Seems promising.

My Backloggery

Twitter: Benjamin_Rosa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bennyt

3. Posted:

Thrown in Earth Defence Force into and i'm sold

bennyt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

4. Posted:

Looks like crap to me.. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Sonicmon

5. Posted:

loooooooooooooooooooooooks soooooooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Banker-Style

6. Posted:

It's a retail game?

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ElectricSplash

7. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

It's a retail game?

Yup.

My Backloggery

Twitter: Benjamin_Rosa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DarkNinja9

8. Posted:

this game at first seems like another mini game type but then after seeing the game play how much fun would it be to play with others online and just kick butt with different weapons and all >:D

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

9. Posted:

joker94 wrote:

Looks like crap to me..

get some glasses then, as your sight is clearly horrible.

assuming this doesn't have a pathetic lack of content, this honestly looks more fun than most upcoming games. Not even joking. But I just know that I'm gonna have to accept now that no one is gonna buy this game and it's not even gonna get any critical success.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WildMan

10. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

joker94 wrote:

Looks like crap to me..

get some glasses then, as your sight is clearly horrible.

assuming this doesn't have a pathetic lack of content, this honestly looks more fun than most upcoming games. Not even joking. But I just know that I'm gonna have to accept now that no one is gonna buy this game and it's not even gonna get any critical success.

What I meant to say was that it seems like more shovelware and doesn't look fun at all. I could be wrong, but no way am I going to risk $60 on that!

Mmm Chicken

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

11. Posted:

oh yeah I do question it having a full price tag (is that confirmed I dunno). and I'm not saying it looks like it exactly needs to be on an HD console. But implying it's shovelware is misunderstanding what that word means at best.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ToastyYogurt

12. Posted:

I'm looking forward to this. Like, a lot. I've played the original arcade game, and it's loads of fun with friends. I think I heard it being $30 or $40 somewhere, and I think it's worth the price, as long as they beef the game up with loads more maps (the original only had two :P) and maybe some new modes.

I'm pretty okay.
This is my pretty okay Toastyloggery.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

13. Posted:

Looks like an instant classic! Looks like this one game I knew for N64, so I like how it gives me nostalgic feelings of the past.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Steveovig

14. Posted:

Let's be honest, this game's graphics totally suck. However, the game does look fun but it doesn't have online play which is a total dealbreaker for me. I wouldn't touch this game for nothing without online play. This type of game was made for online play.

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5043-3463

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

15. Posted:

Steveovig wrote:

Let's be honest, this game's graphics totally suck. However, the game does look fun but it doesn't have online play which is a total dealbreaker for me. I wouldn't touch this game for nothing without online play. This type of game was made for online play.

Actually, this game was an arcade game originally, to play with 3 other friends as you compete against each other or work together. So it sorta makes sense that they would want to keep it as a game to play with your friends together and not online. And I for one think the graphics look pretty damn impressive.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Steveovig

16. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Steveovig wrote:

Let's be honest, this game's graphics totally suck. However, the game does look fun but it doesn't have online play which is a total dealbreaker for me. I wouldn't touch this game for nothing without online play. This type of game was made for online play.

Actually, this game was an arcade game originally, to play with 3 other friends as you compete against each other or work together. So it sorta makes sense that they would want to keep it as a game to play with your friends together and not online. And I for one think the graphics look pretty damn impressive.

That's insane thinking. It's 2012, most games like this, co-op and/or competitive multiplayer, should be online. You can still play with 3 other people but it'd be easier to find 3 other people online. Personally, I don't even have the resources to play a 4 player offline game. You need to up your standards a little.

Edited on by Steveovig

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5043-3463

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

17. Posted:

why put online in a game no one's gonna buy though

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Banker-Style

18. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

why put online in a game no one's gonna buy though

So we can charge £40 for a game,that probably doesn't have much content.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

19. Posted:

A-Hungry-Banker wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

why put online in a game no one's gonna buy though

So we can charge £40 for a game,that probably doesn't have much content.

if they are cheap enough to do that, then that just proves my point anyway

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

lonlon-milker

20. Posted:

Actually you can play tank tank tank in Disney quest in florida. It isnt Japan only. When i played it, it was pretty fun but nothing from what it looks like has really changed. It plays pretty fun though

HadukroPUNCH= awesome battle cry