Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,941 to 7,960 of 27,917

Kewlan

Well, I'm don't think that would work since his hand is hurt.
Also, Geoff as the host..? Isn't he like... a huge duck?

Edited on by theblackdragon

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Jazzer94

Yeah I'm also not sure about the King of Mountain Dew and Doritos being the host.
Untitled

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

cookiex

Kewlan wrote:

After the VGX incident Reggie is keeping Keighley on a tight leash.Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

The_Ninja

Wait, is that ''Smash midnight presentation'' the tournament, or another SSB4 direct?
If the latter, I'm even more excited. Too bad it's so damn late for me. I'm expecting a release date for both versions, the Wii U gamemode, stage builder etc.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

shingi_70

Kewlan wrote:

Well, I'm don't think that would work since his hand is hurt.

Nope he seems cool, its just he tends to go harder on Reggie than the other guys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

2Sang

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yeah I'm also not sure about the King of Mountain Dew and Doritos being the host.
Untitled

Is that your average xbox bro gamer or Shadow4SSB4?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Venks

To be fair the Dorito pope was pretty harsh on Microsoft about the 'online-only' thing. I think he's a jerk to all game companies equally. But yeah it is still weird to see him hosting the Super Smash Bros Wii U event.

I stream Mario Maker and other Nintendo games! Check out my stream if you'd like to see me play your levels live!
http://www.twitch.tv/supertwou

Twitter:

Eel

So... Who exactly is this dorito pope (which I assume is pictured above) and why is he such a weird option to have as a host?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Captain_Toad

Moorpheel wrote:

So... Who exactly is this dorito pope (which I assume is pictured above) and why is he such a weird option to have as a host?

Geoff Keeley (sorry if i misspelled your last name) All I know that he was i Think review Halo 4 and had doritos and mountain dew on the side that promote the game.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

faint

[quote=ShadowforSSB4]

2Sang wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

Why shadow and Sora are better than little mac and Mega man? Hmmm.......uh DUH! Sora is powerful than Mega Man.Also he can use Fira,Bizzlara, Thundara!Plus, He use many different keyblades. Shadow, Yeah, he's not a clone. Shadow use Chaos control,Chaos Spear,Chaos etc. Also when Shadow gets angry, He turns red and become more powerful. Also he use Guns.

????? im so confused....mega man can just blow sora up and shadow needs the chaos emeralds to do anything productive so.....

But shadow is a first party character also he use guns. Anyone who use guns wins instantly, just ask John Lennon.

john lennon

ROFL awww man.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Randomname19

Shadow is immortal,doesn't grow old,can slow down time, can turn into Super Shadow,wears rocket shoes that make him hover and people only think about guns?

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

The_Ninja

Well you see according to the kid everyone with guns automatically pwns. So no need for that other stuff. Only guns.

The_Ninja

Jazzer94

NintendoMonkey wrote:

Well you see according to the kid everyone with guns automatically pwns. So no need for that other stuff. Only guns.

But what if Goku was playable.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Untitled

WAT!

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

The_Ninja

Untitled

The_Ninja

SheldonRandoms

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic