Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,921 to 7,940 of 27,917

2Sang

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

How about cloud then?

I'd rather have wii fit trainer than Cloud. Even though cloud is first party and also use guns, he never had a major game on a nintendo console. In fact, FFVII game credibility to the Playstation because it was the first important third party game to not be on a nintendo console and ultimately has been the biggest problem for nintendo ever since then.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Sleepingmudkip

[quote=ShadowforSSB4]

2Sang wrote:

Why shadow and Sora are better than little mac and Mega man? Hmmm.......uh DUH! Sora is powerful than Mega Man.Also he can use Fira,Bizzlara, Thundara!Plus, He use many different keyblades. Shadow, Yeah, he's not a clone. Shadow use Chaos control,Chaos Spear,Chaos etc. Also when Shadow gets angry, He turns red and become more powerful. Also he use Guns.

????? im so confused....mega man can just blow sora up and shadow needs the chaos emeralds to do anything productive so.....

Playing: Wargroove on Switch and Fire Emblem on GBA

3DS Friend Code: 3136-7674-9891 | Nintendo Network ID: lionel1 | Twitter:

2Sang

[quote=2Sang]

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

ShadowforSSB4 wrote:

Why shadow and Sora are better than little mac and Mega man? Hmmm.......uh DUH! Sora is powerful than Mega Man.Also he can use Fira,Bizzlara, Thundara!Plus, He use many different keyblades. Shadow, Yeah, he's not a clone. Shadow use Chaos control,Chaos Spear,Chaos etc. Also when Shadow gets angry, He turns red and become more powerful. Also he use Guns.

????? im so confused....mega man can just blow sora up and shadow needs the chaos emeralds to do anything productive so.....

But shadow is a first party character also he use guns. Anyone who use guns wins instantly, just ask John Lennon.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

Kinsale

[quote=ShadowforSSB4]

2Sang wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Sleepingmudkip wrote:

But shadow is a first party character also he use guns. Anyone who use guns wins instantly, just ask John Lennon.

maybe they should just make all the characters use guns, so that it will actually be a good game.

Who are you running from? (?_?)/
someday there will be a cactus pokemon, that is actually good.
(O vvv O)/ add me if you want to play KI:U, or ACNL, OR Pokemon
I make a lot of typos, so expect many of my posts to be edited

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8031-2017

2Sang

[quote=
maybe they should just make all the characters use guns, so that it will actually be a good game.

[/quote]

Genius, now you're thinking like Shadow4SSB4! Give wii fit trainer a gun! Sun salutation? Screw that, give her a gun! Jigglypuff using rest? No way, give her a gun! Let's add Goku while we're at it also he use gun too.

The_Ninja

Untitled

Maybe he's right guys lets give every character a gun so the game is balanced...And add Master Chief and a dude from Crazy Taxi, I mean they're basically part of Nintendo right?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Kewlan

Let's just replace all characters with the Call of Duty soldiers.
And when I think about it... let's just replace the gameplay with Call of Duty gameplay.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Jazzer94

Okay seriously what has happened to this thread.
Untitled

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Nintendaholic

is anyone here aware that the players at the smash invite are the best in the world? this is going to be amazing.

3ds fc:5112-3427-3255
wii u id: nintendaholic

Jazzer94

Nintendaholic wrote:

is anyone here aware that the players at the smash invite are the best in the world? this is going to be amazing.

Yes they are but some better players were left out that deserved a place more than some included.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

Nintendaholic

M2K and Armada? where are you!!!!!!!

Uncle_Franklin

I left this shark here for just a few minutes, you were not supposed to jump over it!

Uncle_Franklin

Nintendaholic

I can see why M2K and Mango were not invited as they have had some behavioral issues in the past. Nintendo brought the girls in for diversity, its all about pleasing both casual and competitive communities.

DreamyViridi

Yeah, I was just about to say that. I'm not into the competitive scene so I do not know many of the well-known players but I've heard that M2K is particular has said and done things that can (and has) easily damage the image of the smash community and Nintendo. If that's true, they probably got the best players around that are mostly good for the image. Not to mention that at the end of the day, they're marketing this game to everyone, both competitives and casuals. Show everyone having a good time and whatnot.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Jazzer94

Nintendaholic wrote:

I can see why M2K and Mango were not invited as they have had some behavioral issues in the past. Nintendo brought the girls in for diversity, its all about pleasing both casual and competitive communities.

I know why the did it I just don't agree, the stuff with M2K was ages ago and he wasn't the only one doing it at the time.
Though I'm thankful they avoided picking youtube people.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

2Sang

Jazzer94 wrote:

Okay seriously what has happened to this thread.
Untitled

A child posted on here saying why shadow and sora are better choices than little mac and megaman and also said that Sonic was a 1st party franchise. I had some fun with his posts, but he won because he's smarter and he also use guns.

Kewlan

I'm feeling a bit skeptical about the FFA... Shouldn't it be 1v1?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

shingi_70

It should be 1V1 but that could take too long and the press have other stuff to do including meeting with Nintendo. I sort of wish the winner got to play a match with Sakurai.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic