Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 7,181 to 7,200 of 27,917

Captain_Toad

I give this "leak" a one....... out of ten.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

UGXwolf

I must not see what everyone else sees that proves that the Rainbow Road pic is fake. I'm not implying it's real, mind you. I just don't see what's so fake about it. Not that I care enough to sit here and look out over for half an hour to find it. (Kinda the reason I'm asking.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Eel

Yeah, I'd love to know why is that one in specific so much faker than the others (like the one with Brawl's Falco and a completely out of perspective Pit in a "final destination" form that makes no sense.)

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Orngeblu

Moorpheel wrote:

Yeah, I'd love to know why is that one in specific so much faker than the others (like the one with Brawl's Falco and a completely out of perspective Pit in a "final destination" form that makes no sense.)

Melee's Falco*

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Shirma_Akayaku

So, who do you guys think is going to be the most secret, unrevealed character in the game? I'll definitely go with Palutena (and maybe even Mewtwo).

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Jazzer94

UGXwolf wrote:

I must not see what everyone else sees that proves that the Rainbow Road pic is fake. I'm not implying it's real, mind you. I just don't see what's so fake about it. Not that I care enough to sit here and look out over for half an hour to find it. (Kinda the reason I'm asking.)

Hopefully this helps.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Orngeblu

Rosalina wrote:

So, who do you guys think is going to be the most secret, unrevealed character in the game? I'll definitely go with Palutena (and maybe even Mewtwo).

Were there ever unrevealed characters in the previous games? I never followed Smash until after Brawl.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Eel

Nintendo never revealed anything about Melee before release if I remember correctly, so every secret character was real secret.

Bloop.

Nintendo6400

Do you guys think that Nintendo will reveal every character before the release? Or are we gonna discover some in game?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Joeynator3000

sees new Marshall video
Welp, so much for having Rhythm Heaven in Smash. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Eel

Mizore wrote:

sees new Marshall video

I wouldn't say this discredits the other rumor.

It just means people are willing to leech on the popularity of rumors to become relevant.

The Chorus Boy is simply the easiest one of the batch to "replicate". That's why they are using him.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Joeynator3000

Moorpheel wrote:

Mizore wrote:

sees new Marshall video

I wouldn't say this discredit the other rumor.

It just means people are willing to leech on the popularity of rumors to become relevant.

The Chorus Boy is simply the easiest one of the batch to "replicate". That's why they are using him.

Eh, well in that one video he didn't really do much either. Doesn't really bother me much anyways, game will be out in a couple of months. x3

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

ShadJV

Orngeblu wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

Were there ever unrevealed characters in the previous games? I never followed Smash until after Brawl.

Always. Though Brawl didn't have many, hopefully we have a few more secrets this time...

As for the Pac-Man discussion... Why must he be playable? He could be a nice assist trophy, using the classic Pac-Man... I mean, I'm sure Sakurai could find a nice way to make him playable, but I'd still prefer an assist trophy or even a stage hazard on his own stage. Still, if Namco picks a playable rep, I guess Pac-Man seems most likely, he's the Namco character with the most history.

Oh and character roster... I'm in the 45-50 crowd. Over 50 would be overkill. Though I wouldn't complain about DLC added on later...

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

retropunky

The only reveals that have been pretty cool I think are Mega Man and Little Mac. It would be cool to have Mewtwo back, but that would be too many Pokemon.

Bring back the stage builder!

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Eel

I guess the Stage builder would likely be a WiiU-only feature if it returns.

But it would be cool having it on both games and being able to send stages from one stage to the other.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Z64

I think the main reason people want Pac-Man in it is so they can have a 4-way battle with Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac-Man. It would be a really cool thing to see, but unless Pac-Man is in Mokujin Mech from SFxT, I just can't see him being an interesting fighter. It's a shame Klonoa is a bit too obscure because he'd be absolutely perfect for Smash Bros.

Brawl had a few completely unrevealed characters. The only one I remember was Wolf, but there were a couple more I think .

Z64

Nintendo Network ID: Zabba64 | Twitter:

retropunky

Since the 3DS version has their Smash Run exclusive mode, perhaps the stage builder could be for the Wii U only.

It's possible a "clone" villager could be there, but I'm not a fan of clones. If any of them do return, I hope their movesets really separate them from their counterparts.

Pac-Man is inconic like the other main characters and it would be a good addition. Final smash move could make him eat a power pellet and make the other characters move more slowly. Just a thought!

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Eel

By female villager, they likely mean a female alternate costume for the villager.

Like the Trainers and the Ice Climbers.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic