Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 6,341 to 6,360 of 12,791

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

6,341. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie

DANG, the Wii U version looks so great....!

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

6,342. Posted:

Getting back to music, for the Donkey Kong stage, I would absolutely love if Big Top Bop was an optional track.

Can you imagine fighting to that?

Edited on by DestinyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

6,343. Posted:

Since Kid Icarus: Uprising was released, I've always thought that Palutena's Temple should be one of the selectable music choices for a Kid Icarus stage.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

6,344. Posted:

Untitled
"Zelda's Din's Fire is now stronger in its core. The farther it's projected, the bigger and more powerful it will be, but you need to hit foes with the core if you want to make them fall."

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

6,345. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Zelda's Din's Fire is now stronger in its core. The farther it's projected, the bigger and more powerful it will be, but you need to hit foes with the core if you want to make them fall."

As a person who mains Zelda, this makes me happy. It looks so cool.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842Playing:極限脱出 9時間9人9の扉ファイアーエムブレム覚醒 (Fire Emblem Kakusei), Monster Hunter 4, 二ノ国漆黒の魔道士(Ni No Kuni), 妖怪ウォッチ(Yokai Watch)

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

6,346. Posted:

@OdnetninAges I'd say that and Hades' themes need to make it in. :3

More importantly though, we should get a new Majora's Mask stage. Great Bay was pretty sweet and I'd love to see it return, but I feel like the moon could have been used better in a clock tower stage. It's a reasonably standard idea, because the top of the tower is so basic, but every so often the moon could transport the fighters to it's disturbingly pristine plains. Then maybe the moon children could come in and cause some mischief. :3

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Dark-Luigi

6,347. Posted:

Obviously, when it comes to the Galaxy games music it's no contest that any soundtrack will make it in. I KNOW I'm gonna play the hell out of the Galaxy stage.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

6,348. Posted:

Pit's victory song should be included when he wins , that would be soooooooooooooooooo amazing XD

And Zelda's great ball of fire is even greater now!!!

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

BlueBlurIxM

6,349. Posted:

Pic of the day <--
This attack was my favourite attack to annoy my friends.
Now that it gets stronger, I will troll like a pro! lol :P

Rings! Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom!

AuthorMessage

SG9000

6,350. Posted:

It seems that Sakurai decided to make every smasher more powerful, but with sone kind of catch (Mac's Power Meter is a perfect example). This gives it a Melee feel, which is the only thing I hated in Brawl (other than broken MK).

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

AuthorMessage

Jazzer94

6,351. Posted:

Hmm it doesn't really bother me but I don't think this particular move needed to be stronger.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage

Adam

6,352. Posted:

An irritating move. Too fast, powerful, and easy to aim with a pretty big damage radius. Glad it will at least only knockback on direct hit.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

6,353. Posted:

It's especially nasty in 4 player free-for-alls where Zelda can run off to one side and blast everyone else from a good distance.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Mask0Gears

6,354. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

It's especially nasty in 4 player free-for-alls where Zelda can run off to one side and blast everyone else from a good distance.

Throw in items, and you get my Church's youth meeting Smash Bros. Games. Those guys sure love them items...

-The Official Wearer of Masks for NL-
My MK Bio, made by Dark-Luigi!
-Currently Reading: Tintin
The Maskloggery
3DS Friend Code: 0087-2637-7069 NNID: Mask0Gears

AuthorMessage

Blast

6,355. Posted:

... Yup there's a reason why my friends and I always turn items off.
Heck, I'm gonna try to do no items matches when I fight online.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

6,356. Posted:

No items matches are so boring. It seems that playing that way semi defeats the purpose of smash brothers in some ways. If I want to play a serious fighting game I have about 5000 other games to play, When I play smash I want to break Mario's face with a home run bat.

Melee is joining this year's Evo line up. If I were Nintendo I would take SSBWU to Evo this year and let the guys there play it. Microsoft took Killer Instinct to Evo and got a ton of good word of mouth from it.

Hopefully Sakurai takes a well dersved break and in two to three years come back with a game on PlayStation.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Blast

6,357. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

No items matches are so boring. It seems that playing that way semi defeats the purpose of smash brothers in some ways. If I want to play a serious fighting game I have about 5000 other games to play, When I play smash I want to break Mario's face with a home run bat.

Melee is joining this year's Evo line up. If I were Nintendo I would take SSBWU to Evo this year and let the guys there play it. Microsoft took Killer Instinct to Evo and got a ton of good word of mouth from it.

Hopefully Sakurai takes a well dersved break and in two to three years come back with a game on PlayStation.

First things first... matches WITHOUT items aren't boring. They rely solely and purely on SKILL and knowledge of combat!!! There is nothing wrong with items cuz they are fun to play with but I usually avoid them.
2.. Did you really just say you hope Sakurai comes back from his deserved break WITH A GAME ON PLAYSTATION????

Edited on by Blast

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

6,358. Posted:

Blast wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

First things first... matches WITHOUT items aren't boring. They rely solely and purely on SKILL and knowledge of combat!!! There is nothing wrong with items cuz they are fun to play with but I usually avoid them.
2.. Did you really just say you hope Sakurai comes back from his deserved break WITH A GAME ON PLAYSTATION????

1. I personally don't think Smash has enough when it comes to mechanics to build a competent fighting game but I could be wrong. Hell even Playstation All Stars I;d say is a better base fighting game than Smash is.

2. Yep Yep Yep, I like Sakurai and its not like the dude's beholden to make a game for Nintendo or anything. I'd also like to see somone like Udea make a game with Nintendo. Apparently Platinum's next game is rumored to be exclusive to Xbox One.

Wouldn't mind seeing Sony give him Japan Studio and a good amount of resources to see what happens.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Blast

6,359. Posted:

@shingi_70 ... sarcasm I wanna see Naughty Dog create a game for Nintendo! I wanna see Santa Monica develop a game for Microsoft!!!

AuthorMessage

WaLzgi

6,360. Posted:

Who cares about skill and fighter knowledge? Kicking the crap out of characters you don't like never gets old! :)

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky