Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 6,341 to 6,360 of 27,917

luisesteban

The game is not getting 2015 delayed. What's the point for a exclusive Direct for a 2015 game?

The release date is close.

luisesteban

Blast

luisesteban wrote:

The game is not getting 2015 delayed. What's the point for a exclusive Direct for a 2015 game?

The release date is close.

^THIS

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

OdnetninAges wrote:

Only 1 day left until the Direct!

Untitled

Untitled

LOL

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

DefHalan

So I see all these rumors being posted figure I would make 1 up. Mewtwo is comong back but as a Pokeball possibility. Pokeballs will now display as higher grade balls (Great, Ultra, Master) depending on how rare the Pokemon inside is. (Mewtwo will be in a Masterball) Mewtwo Mega Evolution will be an Assist Trophy, why? because, that's why.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Blast

Jazzer94 wrote:

All aboard!!!!!
Untitled

CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master of the Hype Train

JoyBoy

Oh this can't be good. People are way too excited... Back playing some monster hunter in the meantime

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JoyBoy

I'm just expecting anything related to SSB. So I'm pretty much at lvl zero here.

SW-7849-9887-2074

Jazzer94

My expectations are pretty chilled so any new info will make me happy, I just like the golden hype train image.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

JoyBoy

Jazzer94 wrote:

My expectations are pretty chilled so any new info will make me happy, I just like the golden hype train image.

Yeah, and collecting those Coins couldn't be more satisfying

SW-7849-9887-2074

Jazzer94

Spanjard wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yeah, and collecting those Coins couldn't be more satisfying

Just like it was in NSMB2.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

ShadJV

My expectations are very low, all I expect is at least 5 new characters, all the original characters confirmed to reappear, a release date before E3, monthly free DLC in the form of new characters and stages, Pokeballs now contain every Pokemon, and a demo available for download after the direct.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

Maelstrom

ShadJV wrote:

My expectations are very low, all I expect is at least 5 new characters, all the original characters confirmed to reappear, a release date before E3, monthly free DLC in the form of new characters and stages, Pokeballs now contain every Pokemon, and a demo available for download after the direct.

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

New_3DaSh_XL

I actually have really low expectations for this Direct. Maybe that means I'll be more surprised if they show stuff that's interesting, though. Really, I just expect Sakurai to take for 10 minutes, then show some gameplay footage and point out features, and then end it with something like a new character. That's all I see, really. Still looking forward to it, though.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Jazzer94

DashChargedShot wrote:

I actually have really low expectations for this Direct. Maybe that means I'll be more surprised if they show stuff that's interesting, though. Really, I just expect Sakurai to take for 10 minutes, then show some gameplay footage and point out features, and then end it with something like a new character. That's all I see, really. Still looking forward to it, though.

I feel that we'll be getting a release date at least.

My YouTube
The Jazzloggery

19Robb92

DashChargedShot wrote:

Yeah, I think it'll be like that as well.

The Pokemon focused Nintendo Direct were only 11 minutes & the Pokemon franchise is a lot bigger than SSB. So around 10 min seems reasonable.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic