Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 6,341 to 6,360 of 22,110

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

6,341. Posted:

Skyfox2000 wrote:

The Recent MGS game we got on a Nintendo Platform is MGS3D Snake Eater

Which was a port. :p

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Skyfox2000

6,342. Posted:

WingedSnagret wrote:

Skyfox2000 wrote:

The Recent MGS game we got on a Nintendo Platform is MGS3D Snake Eater

Which was a port. :p

Yea I know. But it looks good for Snake since he had a recent outing on a Nintendo Platform

Edited on by Skyfox2000

Skyfox2000

Nintendo Network ID: Skyfox2000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shirma_Akayaku

6,343. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The tiny Motion-Sensor Bomb is hard to see. If you get any closer, it's dangerous. I warned you."

I bet the motion sensor bomb was made more colorful since it is smaller, but also because of how the game is brighter in general.

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

6,344. Posted:

Maskeraid wrote:

I'd still wager Snake has more of a chance than a certain Non-Specific Action Figure.
Untitled

I would take that bet lol

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

6,345. Posted:

Here's hoping we see Yoshi tomorrow.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Blast

6,346. Posted:

If a guy like Snake can come back then Sora can join the roster, too.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

UGXwolf

6,347. Posted:

I'm predicting that Sakurai knows everyone expects Yoshi, tomorrow. So instead, he's going to reveal the Yoshi Egg trophy. And then we'll get Yoshi revealed on the Japanese Yoshi's New Island release date.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

UGXwolf

6,348. Posted:

Blast wrote:

If a guy like Snake can come back then Sora can join the roster, too.

Sora has no reason not to join, but that doesn't mean he'll make it in. Keep this in mind.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shirma_Akayaku

6,349. Posted:

You know, whenever a character appears in Smash, the next game that comes out, they want that previous character included and they will defend the hell out of them. Even if they appeared only once. People wanted Roy in Brawl, but he wasn't. People wanted Mewtwo in Brawl, but wasn't. People even wanted Dr. Mario in Brawl, but he wasn't. What I see is that no matter how much you defend a character so that they won't get booted, it still doesn't matter. People wanted Waluigi to be playable. He returned... as an assist.

No matter what I see, people can never be, and will never be satisfied with the character roster until they learn to accept it as it is.

Everyone, please learn that.

WIFI Game List:
Super Smash Bros. 3DS
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:
SSB4 (Wii U)
Mario Maker
Splatoon
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
Hyrule Warriors + DLC

Mii Name: Shirma

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SG9000

6,350. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

I'm predicting that Sakurai knows everyone expects Yoshi, tomorrow. So instead, he's going to reveal the Yoshi Egg trophy. And then we'll get Yoshi revealed on the Japanese Yoshi's New Island release date.

Which was announced to be released during Summer 2014 in Japan, that's between 3 and 6 MONTHS left!!!!

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

AuthorMessage
Avatar

UGXwolf

6,351. Posted:

Rosalina wrote:

You know, whenever a character appears in Smash, the next game that comes out, they want that previous character included and they will defend the hell out of them. Even if they appeared only once. People wanted Roy in Brawl, but he wasn't. People wanted Mewtwo in Brawl, but wasn't. People even wanted Dr. Mario in Brawl, but he wasn't. What I see is that no matter how much you defend a character so that they won't get booted, it still doesn't matter. People wanted Waluigi to be playable. He returned... as an assist.

No matter what I see, people can never be, and will never be satisfied with the character roster until they learn to accept it as it is.

Everyone, please learn that.

I believe I've said this before, but people will always fight to the death over what they want or don't want in the roster. I do it for fun, and I'm sure many people here do, too, because when the game comes out, regardless of who is or isn't in the roster, the majority of us, if not ALL of us, are still gonna love the game, and we're just gonna suck it up on the differences.

For instance, I realize that I probably won't get my top 3 most wanted. I do not, however, think this will ruin ANYTHING for me.

@SG9000 So? Yoshi was announced a year after the Brawl announcement, too, as I recall. Even so, I really doubt the game will be out before late Summer, so this outcome is entirely possible.

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SomeBitTripFan

6,352. Posted:

Your argument over you want in the roster is useless. If you argue, think of it as a way of observing what might be going on in Sakurai's head when figuring out the roster.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything truly valid about what I say; Please exercise both.
A Vacation is a Click Away!
My Avatar: Where Doge Coin is Going
Where's the Poetry? I'm lazy.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

6,353. Posted:

Xenoblade coming out way earlier in Japan is my main reason to think Shulk will be in the game.

Bomberman or Simon Belmont or Pacman would be cool.

Ridley being too big as the problem is stupid.

Of course Yoshi is in the game.

This is the entirety of my opinion of new roster ideas.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

6,354. Posted:

I can't wait for Ridley to be announced...

as an assist trophy! :D

Edited on by WaLzgi

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

6,355. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Blast wrote:

If a guy like Snake can come back then Sora can join the roster, too.

Sora has no reason not to join, but that doesn't mean he'll make it in. Keep this in mind.

There's no reason for him to join though...

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

6,356. Posted:

Who's Sora?

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PaperLucario

6,357. Posted:

19Robb92 wrote:

Who's Sora?

That one guy from Kingdom Hearts, with the huge key.

PaperLucario

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

6,358. Posted:

PaperLucario wrote:

That one guy from Kingdom Hearts, with the huge key.

Oh.. Yeah, that's not happening :P There's no reason for him to join.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

UGXwolf

6,359. Posted:

Aaaactually, there is. Half of the entire Kingdom Hearts series is on Nintendo handhelds, and he could be made to suit the format just fine. If Sakurai wanted a Square Enix rep, Sora would be first in line. The question is if Sakurai wanted to add a Square Enix rep, and my answer is a firm "unlikely."

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PaperLucario

6,360. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

Aaaactually, there is. Half of the entire Kingdom Hearts series is on Nintendo handhelds, and he could be made to suit the format just fine. If Sakurai wanted a Square Enix rep, Sora would be first in line. The question is if Sakurai wanted to add a Square Enix rep, and my answer is a firm "unlikely."

Sakurai opts to keep the 3rd parties to a minimum and only true icons that everyone could recognize (Mega Man & Sonic). Even if he did I think someone from final fantasy would have a higher chance, with the two times they crossed over with a Mario Sports game. Not to mention, the last thing I'd want is Disney stamped on the box of what celebrates everything Nintendo.

Edited on by PaperLucario

PaperLucario