Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 5,061 to 5,080 of 27,917

SG9000

ROB is a good fighter, but he hasn't appeared in a lot of games......................... maybe he will return, maybe not. All veterans (except Yoshi, of course) have a chance to NOT return in SSB4, which is something people tend to forget from time to time.

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

OdnetninAges

Rosalina wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

SG9000 wrote:

Rosalina wrote:

That's the same thing with my family. My sister & her two friends come over to play Super Mario 3D World. They always want to play as Rosalina or Peach. One of them is left choosing Toad, while I'm left with Mario or Luigi.

You make it look like Toad suck in that game. Why Toad?

And it's obvious they want to play as the princesses, they are overpowered in that game!!! (compared to the 3 guys)

Actually, Peach and Rosalina are slow as all hell. Peach can save your donkey with that float and Rosalina does have a double jump, but Weege has always been the most OP, IMO.

Please watch the profanity — TBD

@theblackdragon I always thought TBD meant "To Be Determined". Ya know, to determine if what was said is sfw.
Well now I see it stands for your username. Took me 4 years to finally figure that out.

LOL, I thought the same thing.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Pootypie

If ROB returns, I bet he will have a new smash.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

UGXwolf

I don't want to see ROB leave, I just think he's the most likely to. Ike follows as next most likely, but now we already have an excuse to keep him in. Two characters into my list and it's already arguable. Odds are, we're keeping most, if not all of the Brawl roster.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SG9000

UGXwolf wrote:

I don't want to see ROB leave, I just think he's the most likely to. Ike follows as next most likely, but now we already have an excuse to keep him in. Two characters into my list and it's already arguable. Odds are, we're keeping most, if not all of the Brawl roster.

You forgot Lucas......

SG9000

Nintendo Network ID: SG9000

UGXwolf

SG9000 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

You forgot Lucas......

Actually, Lucas is extremely likely to return. He's the most relevant character to the Mother series, at this point and has a huge following in Japan. On top of that, he was even slated to REPLACE Ness in SSBB because Sakurai felt Mother only needed one rep. Ness was kept, but Lucas was not removed. There's also no reason to remove Lucas, in the first place. Clone or no, his playstyle is entirely unique.

Pazzo-TheFool

Prediction Time: Who's going to be the next newcomer?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Shirma_Akayaku

Mask0Gears wrote:

For March? I guess... Jigglypuff. IDK.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

DefHalan

Mask0Gears wrote:

Dillion
From Dillion's Rolling Western
I have a feeling they are making a Wii U version for the eShop that will be a surprise release and Dillion will be announced for Smash during the same Direct

...ok maybe not the next newcomer but a newcomer

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Tsuchinoko

DestinyMan wrote:

Mask0Gears wrote:

For March, I say Palutena because of the second anniversary of Kid Icarus: Uprising.

I need Lucas to stay in, even if they dont give the Mother series any new items or stages. Im a huge fan of the series, particularly Mother 3, and Lucas was my alternate main. Ill be so sad if he is cut.

Anyway, most sources have Palutena as the next newcomer, with either G & W or Falco as the next veteran.

As far as upcoming games and anniversaries, the next Yoshi and Metal Gear games are coming out next month, with the Fire Emblem anniversary in April. Perfect for a Chrom reveal.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Shirma_Akayaku

DestinyMan wrote:

Mask0Gears wrote:

For March, I say Palutena because of the second anniversary of Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Plus, isn't St. Patrick's Day in March? That'll add more to Palutena I guess, since she has green hair. Meh.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

SheldonRandoms

@Rosalina The same day as my birthday, that sounds swell!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

UGXwolf

I don't think we'll get a newcomer, next month, as we just got one. I think it'll be Palutena, if we do, though. I actually feel Chrom wilk be tge next newcomer, to be revealed in April. The next veteran will likely be Falco or Yoshi.

Pit-Stain

I think Ness and Lucas are enough to represent the Mother series in SSB, but I don't mind adding another character from the series. I know it sounds unlikely, but a guy can dream, right?

Pit-Stain

SheldonRandoms

@Pit-Stain You're not the only one. I wanted Poo to be in smash as a child, just because of his name XD

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Blast

Mask0Gears wrote:

Wonder Red and/or Bayonetta.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Snagrio

Either Palutena next month (though KI:U's anniversary is on a Sunday if that means anything) or maybe Chrom in April.

Then again we were all expecting a DK newcomer last Direct but got Little Mac instead, so really it's anyone's guess.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Henmii

I hope they really try to shake up the formula a bit! Like adding a underwater level (maybe based on Starfy), a level with lots of air-time (rising up or falling down), or maybe a level with changing gravity where the ceiling becomes the floor and vice versa (could be something for the Galaxy stage)!

Also, I really wonder if David Wise will make more music for Nintendo! He could do some awesome remixes for the new Smash bros, I guess!

Edited on by Henmii

Henmii

Blast

Realistically... its prolly gonna be either Chrom or Palutena......
But I'm hoping for Wonder Red and Bayonetta.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic