Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,841 to 4,860 of 27,917

mamp

So my guess is the new little mac trailer started a samus X little mac fanfiction craze?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

PanicPuppet

Ugh... No. No. No. (Little Mac x Samus).

Samus should always be the lone heroine IMO.

But I guess this is to be expected, its the interwebz after all...

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

UGXwolf

Austroid wrote:

Ugh... No. No. No. (Little Mac x Samus).

Samus should always be the lone heroine IMO.

But I guess this is to be expected, its the interwebz after all...

The lone heroine can have a love interest. She just has to be aware that it's not priority number one and phase him out completely during missions. Pretty sure the REAL Samus can do that.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MegaStoneSmash91

Well, the Japanese release of Tropical Freeze was here and gone. I wonder when Sakurai will see fit to announce something DK related now that the best opportunity has passed? Perhaps he'll make an exception to his "rule" of Japanese release date reveals and show something for the North American release date? It would be the next best thing, unless there's a DK anniversary of sorts coming soon. This might make our predictions for character reveals from now on seem a bit shaky, or perhaps the Nintendo Direct overlaped things somewhat and Sakurai decided to use the Direct for something more exciting than Diddy Kong. Or maybe he's realized his pattern has become predictable and is changing it up to confuse us?

So many questions.....

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

SheldonRandoms

And those pictures make you wonder "What if Donkey Kong made fun of his height in that trailer......."
Untitled
NO INTERNET!!!!! NO!!!!!! LEAVE LITTLE MAC ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Or else he'll knock you out!!)

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

LyIa

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

mamp wrote:

So my guess is the new little mac trailer started a samus X little mac fanfiction craze?

And you are right! And honestly, I must admit it is pretty cute.

It's adorable. Anyone who disagrees has no heart. u_u

all men are kings 👑

DreamyViridi

@DestinyMan - At this point, it seems that only newcomers to the series will get 'special' attention (Sonic aside). Diddy is nothing new in that regard so any news of his reveal wouldn't be via Directs, just Miiverse. Same with Yoshi and Wario.
Who knows? Maybe he's saving the Diddy or Dixie reveal for the US/Europe release date.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

cookiex

^Sakurai did reveal Xerneas as one of the new Pokéball summons, so it's not like he ignored X&Y's release completely.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

SheldonRandoms

@DestinyMan Or maybe Samus was used because of this picture. Back then, Little Mac was an assist trophy, when Samus mocked his height, she was the one that summoned him, so he couldn't get back at her. Samus probably mocked his height again, thinking he was an assist trophy, but then Little Mac broke her spleen.
Untitled

Also, remember when Professor Layton said this on his twitter?
"This is nothing like what I expected! I was told to FIGHT a blue robot boy, a possessed doll, and a tiny boxer! I'm leaving at once!"
Megaman and Little Mac are now in, could Geno be included as well..............NOPE!!!!!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Romeo

dont make such a big deal about it, it's jut a website. if you like smash, then you should definitely join.. since it's THE place to be for smash bros. fans/players

edit: if all you want to do is play this game casually and learn some basic tactics.. then sites like NeoGAF, NintendoLife, IGN etc. should be fine, but if you like the competitive aspect of the game and really want to get better, then go join Smash Boards

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

mamp

@MrWalkietalkie does that mean that samus now waits for Little Mac to authorize things XD

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

Budda

Maskeraid wrote:

@Wings How is the community over at Smash Boards? Is it filled with elitist jerks, or is it actually down to earth? I'm asking because it's dedicated to discussing Smash 20 4 7, and it does go a bit more in depth in it's discussions than NL. I'm debating whether or not to join.

I am visiting it regularly.
As far as I can tell, you can discuss everything.
The only thing is if you are not on it for like a day, you might loose track of what they are debating right now.
From a community of that size you can expect some jerks, I think.

The NL thread is just the very important things you can think of.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

PanicPuppet

UGXwolf wrote:

The lone heroine can have a love interest. She just has to be aware that it's not priority number one and phase him out completely during missions. Pretty sure the REAL Samus can do that.

Pretty sure the REAL Samus isn't in the same universe as Little Mac.

PanicPuppet

UGXwolf

Austroid wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Pretty sure the REAL Samus isn't in the same universe as Little Mac.

Actually, from analyzing character appearances in video games, and even barring Smash Bros entirely, all video game characters, or at least a very large number of them, can be linked as being part of one universe. Samus's ship appears in the background of Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze. DK's grandpa once was Mario's rival over a woman named Pauline, and Mario is the ref at all of Little Mac's boxing matches. Coincidence? I THINK NOT! Even going by direct appearances, as that ship could be a replica made by a crazy Metroid fan, Samus can be seen in Super Mario RPG, so YES! Samus and Little Mac COULD be secret lovers. But, hey! It's just a theory... A GAME THEORY! Thanks for watching~

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

luisesteban

AnActualDash wrote:

It's adorable. Anyone who disagrees has no heart. u_u

I'd know someone....

Untitled

Edited on by luisesteban

luisesteban

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic