Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 4,821 to 4,840 of 27,917

LzWinky

Spuratis wrote:

The art style they used in that Little Mac announcement was amazing.. oh how I would love to see them make a game like that for Wii U.

Well look what happened to Kid Icarus. Anything is possible

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Rezalack

Unca_Lz wrote:

Spuratis wrote:

The art style they used in that Little Mac announcement was amazing.. oh how I would love to see them make a game like that for Wii U.

Please specify, I'm not sure what you're referring too. Obviously Kid Icarus Uprising, but what happened?

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

jump

^I'd be shocked if Ness & Captain Falcon didn't make an appearance and Wario, Ganondorf, Sheik & Diddy Kong all seems certs to me.

So where could some of the other surprises fighters come from? I could see Monolith's characters being tapped like KOS-MOS.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LzWinky

Spuratis wrote:

Unca_Lz wrote:

Spuratis wrote:

Please specify, I'm not sure what you're referring too. Obviously Kid Icarus Uprising, but what happened?

Pit showed up in Brawl with the same style as Uprising

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

WebHead

The Lil Mac reveal made me want a new Punch-Out! lol.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

mamp

BTW I totally guessed little mac's exact moveset way before he was revealed everything he had I had guessed it, so I'm just saying I'm psychic.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

CrimsonFire

Imagie if Captain Falcon ends up not being in the game, and we'll never get the chance to see him and Little Mac fight. I doubt it though.

Snagrio

CrimsonFire wrote:

Imagie if Captain Falcon ends up not being in the game, and we'll never get the chance to see him and Little Mac fight. I doubt it though.

There's no way Captain Falcon won't make it in. The universe wouldn't allow such a travesty to happen.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Toad160

To someone who is a lot better are researching pictures and such, which Animal Crossing characters have been debunked already? I am asking, because I have looked at the Smashville 2 pictures, and I have not seen high or low of Tom Nook. I see the stump where K.K. Slider usually preforms during the night, and other major characters in the crowd, but one of the most important characters after Villager, not there? It may just be because I would love to see Tom Nook as a fighter, maybe having Villager accessible from the get go and Tom Nook unlockable. I just want to know all my facts are straight before I start hoping. (^_^)

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

Snagrio

From what it look like, Little Mac is going to be a fast quick hitter who focuses on countering to avoid getting hit himself due to the undoubtedly low damage tolerance problem that small size will come with. Also it seems Mac might have real trouble against characters with great air games since he's pretty much done if juggled around then smacked to the side (which is bad with his lacking recovery.

Basically his best strategy is to stay low to the ground and avoid being airborne whenever possible.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

MrWalkieTalkie

@Toad160

So far I see:

Crazy Redd
Dr. Shrunk
Gracie
Kapp'n
Lloyd
Pelly
Saharah
Wendell

No sign of K.K. Slider, but it's very safe to assume that he'll show up if you play Smashville 2 on Saturday nights like in Brawl.

And as for ol' Nook, he was last scene staring suspiciously at Villager's invite...
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Toad160

@MrWalkieTalkie

I completely forgot about that D: My hopes, probably to my future disappointment, have skyrocketed. I want him to be playable so crazily. I remember back before Brawl came out there were big, big arguments about whether Tom Nook should be playable, but no one ever really mentioned Villager. A moveset, I have no earthly clue, but I am sure creative people like Sakurai can come up with a completely rational one.

Edited on by Toad160

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix

Toad160

DestinyMan wrote:

@Toad160: Before the first video of the new Super Smash Bros. and Villager's debut, I thought it was very possible Tom Nook would be playable, honestly. He may still be yet, but if not he may be an assist trophy.

I guess it's just a little discerning when you see everyone's roster predictions and he is no where.

Edited on by Toad160

e-love

Please Nintendo.
Just show us Ness and Captain Falcon already so we can stop worrying about them being included

I'm pretty sure Yoshi is fine. Same with Diddy Kong.

Still holding out for a Mewtwo return. A showdown between him and Lucario would be amazing.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

UGXwolf

Alright, take a seat.

I now remove ALL of my preconceptions about who can or can't be in Smash Bros. I always felt Villager and Little Mac were completely unlikely additions to the roster, and yet, here we are. I will still say that I feel some characters that a lot of people want are non-sensical, likely or not, but now I'll stop arguing that Ridley CAN'T be in Smash, though I will still say I want him to remain a boss. Same goes for nearly everything else I've spoken out again.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

SCRAPPER392

@UGXwolf
I think it's just hard to say who should and shouldn't be there, because we don't really have control over it.

People freaking hated Game & Watch when he showed up in Melee, IIRC. Even MetaKnight and Captain Olimar were kind of expected by the time Brawl came out.

Most people didn't even know Mewtwo was in Melee until they unlocked him, and word spread on the internet. Maybe things will be like that, again. Just think if Bayonetta showed up, but they never even said anything.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Romeo

Romeo wrote:

So what about:

Captain Falcon
Yoshi (without Baby Mario...please!)
Diddy Kong (maybe Dixie Kong as well?)
Sheik
Ganondorf
Wario
Ness
Ice Climbers
Pokemon-Trainer
Palutena
Mewtwo
Mew

• other Pokemon?

obviously... i want to see a few more great 3rd party characters in Smash Bros., but lets be honest... it's Nintendo.. and the likelihood of that happening is VERY slim

i'd like to add Falco, Meta Knight and Mr. Game & Watch to that list
i'm not sure i really want/need them, but would be cool i guess?! but only after they've added all the other characters first :/

Romeo

Uncle_Franklin

Regarding the idea of a Diddy Dixie combo, the huge difference between the two (I presume) would be that Dixie could use her pony-tail twirl to keep her in the game.

Uncle_Franklin

themac0

Romeo wrote:

Romeo wrote:

So what about:

Captain Falcon
Yoshi (without Baby Mario...please!)
Diddy Kong (maybe Dixie Kong as well?)
Sheik
Ganondorf
Wario
Ness
Ice Climbers
Pokemon-Trainer
Palutena
Mewtwo
Mew

• other Pokemon?

obviously... i want to see a few more great 3rd party characters in Smash Bros., but lets be honest... it's Nintendo.. and the likelihood of that happening is VERY slim

i'd like to add Falco, Meta Knight and Mr. Game & Watch to that list
i'm not sure i really want/need them, but would be cool i guess?! but only after they've added all the other characters first :/

I would love to see Mr Game & Watch back. He was my main man.

jojo is the one true anime

all other anime was a mistake

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7182-5050 | Nintendo Network ID: themac2001

cookiex

Untitled

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic