Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 361 to 380 of 27,917

zoroarkrules25

I don't think that they will show screenshots, i think it will be a trailer. I hope they wouldn't make us wait and troll us with just pictures.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

CM30

I really think it'll be a trailer. After all, screenshots aren't what you use to excite people at E3.

But I'll be really happy to know the name, since it seems I can refer to it properly and get the right name for a future project of mine...

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

True, i think it will be called super smash bros world.

ShadJV

It'll be called New Super Smash Bros.

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

ThePirateCaptain

I still think they should have Paper Mario as a playable character, but i'll be happy to just play the game. As long as Namco doesn't try to ruin it by shoving their franchises into the game, i'll be happy.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

zoroarkrules25

Yes paper mario would be awesome.

JunkosBoobies

At this rate,i'm not complaining.
Characters that I hope return from Melee
Mewtwo
Roy
Young Link
Characters that I hope return from Brawl
Red (He's more likely to get replaced by Gold,Ruby,Platinum,or Black but whatever )
Toon Link (He's more likely to get replaced Young Link,Toon Zelda/Tetra,or another Link clone but whatever )
New Characters I hope Make It into SSB4
Midna
Victini
Ridley
Ghirahim
Vaati

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Grodus

Um, just keep pac-man out of my game, and I'll be good.

I am Grodus. I will kidnap YOUR princess for the Shadow Queen, too!

Lan

I have a feeling Chrom will be in it

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

KiwiPanda

It seems everywhere I go someone points out Ridley, and, although I think it would be cool to have someone from Metroid other than Samus (I refuse to call Zero-Suit Samus a different character, it's just more variety to a moveset), how would that work? In the Subspace Emissary, he was the size of the the Blue Falcon (If I'm recalling correctly). I guess they could downsize him, but they haven't done that for another character.
I'm just hoping they keep all of the characters they have right now, save Lucario, as he pretty much was only there for the release of the fourth gen. He'll probably get replaced not by Zoroark, but a sixth gen Pokemon. Or they can just toss him for all I care; really, they can save the room for more needed characters.
In the online, they need to let people change the rules. People wanna play stock.
At E3, all I need is some screenshots; I'd give anything for a glimpse of Smash Bros. And just wondering, what was that theory it would be called Smash Bros Universe? Does anyone know how it was born or where it died (I never hear about it anymore)?

Previously RedPanda.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
~
Backloggery
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
~
Come visit

3DS Friend Code: 2020-0178-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid

Snagrio

RedPanda wrote:

It seems everywhere I go someone points out Ridley, and, although I think it would be cool to have someone from Metroid other than Samus (I refuse to call Zero-Suit Samus a different character, it's just more variety to a moveset), how would that work? In the Subspace Emissary, he was the size of the the Blue Falcon (If I'm recalling correctly). I guess they could downsize him, but they haven't done that for another character.

And here's the same comeback that many other people use for Ridley. Bowser is normally twice the size he is in Smash Bros. so he was shrunk down. On the other side of the scale, Olimar (with Pikmin) is normally a couple inches tall, so he got bigger. And that's just two examples. But like you said, it would be slightly confusing to see Ridley at canon size in one game then be shrunk down the next.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

MrWalkieTalkie

CapnPancakes wrote:

I still think they should have Paper Mario as a playable character, but i'll be happy to just play the game. As long as Namco doesn't try to ruin it by shoving their franchises into the game, i'll be happy.

At this point I no longer believe that Mario & Paper Mario are the same person. Paper Mario has truely proven himself to one of the best contenders for Smash Bros. with the potential to have one of the most unique movesets!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Snagrio

Bump

Snagrio

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

The new Smash Bros. is probably my most anticipated thing to see at Nintendo's E3 conference this year followed by the new 3D Mario. Whether it's a teaser trailer or just measly screenshots; we'll at least get a better idea of what it will look and play like.

Now matter how miniscule the details, I eat them up faster then Yoshi at a buffet. And that's a promise!

Snagrio

CM30

The trailer at this E3 (and let's face it, regardless of what they say about screenshots, there will be a trailer) is literally the thing I'm most excited for this year.

Got multiple reasons for this, but I won't say them now.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

zoroarkrules25

They also said there would be a demo i believe. I want a trailer like brawl's the most.

ShadJV

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

They also said there would be a demo i believe. I want a trailer like brawl's the most.

They never said what there will be, the Internet has jumped to assumptions like always. Samurai simply said the Smash Bros title will appear at E3, nothing on whether that's screenshots, a trailer, or a demo.

Peace!

Snagrio

ShadJV wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

They never said what there will be, the Internet has jumped to assumptions like always. Samurai simply said the Smash Bros title will appear at E3, nothing on whether that's screenshots, a trailer, or a demo.

True. When it comes to games with as big a reputation of Smash Bros. people quickly jump to assumptions in terms of when it comes out, who's in it, ect. Can't blame them though.

Snagrio

ShadJV

WingedFish wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

True. When it comes to games with as big a reputation of Smash Bros. people quickly jump to assumptions in terms of when it comes out, who's in it, ect. Can't blame them though.

Yep, and unfortunately this is how rumors start and then people get upset when the company doesn't follow through. I'm excited for the game too and would love a playable demo but doubt we'll see that much at E3, maybe a trailer at most.

Peace!

Snagrio

ShadJV wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Yep, and unfortunately this is how rumors start and then people get upset when the company doesn't follow through. I'm excited for the game too and would love a playable demo but doubt we'll see that much at E3, maybe a trailer at most.

Which is unfair to the developers. Like Sakurai can simply say "hello" online, and everybody goes absolutely nuts firing off questions about a game that's not even halfway done yet. And then when the first bits of actual news comes in, the masses whine about something or another when such ideas that they've come up with clearly were never meant to be put in to begin with. I guess that's the downside of a majorly popular series.

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic