Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 341 to 360 of 27,917

Happy_Mask

I want pokey in the next smash bros just so I can wail on him. Er... I mean prevent him from getting dessert for a month.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Final-Starman

Happy_Mask wrote:

I want pokey in the next smash bros just so I can wail on him. Er... I mean prevent him from getting dessert for a month.

Yeah, But he Means Buisness and He'll try to make everyone Cease to Exist (badumtiss)

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Final-Starman

We totally Hijacked this thread, haven't we?

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Happy_Mask

Sort of. >:3
but yay... Smash bros... Woo...

Final-Starman

Anyone know why they didn't include Fourside in Brawl? I loved that stage! I hope they re-include the stage.

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

LyIa

Don't worry. I'm sure the devs are
**puts on shades**
Onett.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAH

Edited on by LyIa

all men are kings 👑

Snagrio

sushifreAk wrote:

**puts on shades**
Onett.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAH

Wow... Just, wow...

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Final-Starman

sushifreAk wrote:

**puts on shades**
Onett.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAH

CSI: Fourside

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Happy_Mask

Final-Starman wrote:

sushifreAk wrote:

**puts on shades**
Onett.
YEEEEAAAAAAAAH

CSI: Fourside

I see what you did there bro. and uhhhhhhhh...
Spankety Spankety Spank!

Snagrio

Um, okay...

Now to put this thread back on track, I wonder how many characters from Brawl that were only Assist Trophies will become playable? I'm placing my bets on Issac, Lyn, and maybe Saki. Heck, Resetti would be kinda hilarious, if not annoying (during one of his droning episodes he does mention what he would do if he joined "this here Brawl"). Besides Tom Nook as a possibility, we need someone from the Animal Crossing series to be actually playable, seeing as there is a stage, Assist Trophy, many trophies and stickers, and music from it in Brawl.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

Happy_Mask

@WingedFish Lyn is unlikely, due to Chrom. :3

Neoproteus

WingedFish wrote:

Um, okay...

Now to put this thread back on track, I wonder how many characters from Brawl that were only Assist Trophies will become playable? I'm placing my bets on Issac, Lyn, and maybe Saki. Heck, Resetti would be kinda hilarious, if not annoying (during one of his droning episodes he does mention what he would do if he joined "this here Brawl"). Besides Tom Nook as a possibility, we need someone from the Animal Crossing series to be actually playable, seeing as there is a stage, Assist Trophy, many trophies and stickers, and music from it in Brawl.

Totally agree. Lyndis was the first main character from a Fire Emblem game released in North America, she'd better become a character at some point. Or maybe even an alternate costume for Marth... Or how about bosses like Ridley?

Neoproteus

Snagrio

Neoproteus wrote:

WingedFish wrote:

Um, okay...

Totally agree. Lyndis was the first main character from a Fire Emblem game released in North America, she'd better become a character at some point. Or maybe even an alternate costume for Marth... Or how about bosses like Ridley?

Um, considering that she is a girl and Marth is a guy, yeah... Enough people as it is think Marth is a girl, having a palette swap involving a female character certainly won't help with that. XD

Snagrio

Final-Starman

Who Still Wants Jeff Andonuts as a Assist Trophy?

Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recent...

Snagrio

I was in a BestBuy the other day. Not surprisingly there wasn't really anything Wii U related yet, except for a giant lit sign on one wall saying "Wii U coming soon!" Anyway, there was a demo of Sony's "non-rip off and totally original" All Stars Battle Royal that some other guys were playing. While it did look nice, I was still mentally destroying the thing with my mind. Out of all the Nintendo series Sony had to blatantly copy next, they chose Smash Bros! Oh how I hate them for their non-creativity at times.

Snagrio

kkslider5552000

I still 2nd the guy who said they should have ripped off Power Stone instead, since Capcom's never gonna do anything with it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Snagrio

Couldn't resist bumping this. Besides, better then making Smash Bros. thread number 9000.

So anyway, while I'm ecstatic that Iwata gave a shout out for Smash Bros. in the latest (and most spectacular) ND, something he said about it bothered me a little. He said they would reveal the first GAME SCREENS at E3; he didn't say a TRAILER. So does this mean we'll only get to see a few tantalizing pictures? Or am I just overreacting and they will have a video? I'm betting the latter...

Snagrio

swordx

Either way, at least we can finally see some footage.

swordx

Snagrio

@swordx I suppose that's good in itself. Heck, it'll be nice to finally know what the official name is so we don't have to keep calling it SSB 4 or SSB Wii U/3DS.

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic