Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 27,861 to 27,880 of 27,917

Dynadan

@Rexcalibr Oh my, those disgusting legs on peach.

Life, the Universe, and Everything

3DS Friend Code: 4957-2813-6791 | Nintendo Network ID: shooter009

Grumblevolcano

Regular tourneys are ending September 30th which is fair enough as that part of tourneys is very inactive.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

retropunky

I never played in those tournaments. Something I miss is the custom tourneys, for offline multiplayer.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

KO-Cub

What do you mean regular Tourneys?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Rexcalibr

The tourneys were a little fun but Nintendo could have made the online template for this game much... MUCH better. There should have been 1v1 lobbies and a ranking system. If they were going to have tourney's they should let you spectate the matches instead of just sitting there doing nothing.

Rexcalibr

Joeynator3000

@Rukiafan7 You're lucky I decided to view this thread anyways, the mentioning didn't work. lol
I never go online in Smash, I just play alone with CPUs/AI.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

SCRAPPER392

I still miss Melee and early Brawl. I am finally ready to give up on Nintendo. They made Smash 4 look like one of those cheap Oriental ring in the water toys.
I recommend buying PS Battle Royal on your PS4, which is also where Sony is screwing up(because it doesn't exist along with Crash Bandicoot and every other IP they own or used to own).
I'm feeling a conspiracy; deep in my skin.

They still failed to explain DIing and PS Battle Royal did some things better. It's really a shame.

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

SonicDude26

I Kinda Want More Characters Like Knuckles. He'd Be Pretty Good Fighter To Have Because He Can K.O Somebody By Just Doing 1 Smash Attack.

Hi! I'm SonicDude26. I Love Video Games. So Don't Expect Me To Watch TV! I Post............Let's Just Say Four Million, Five Thousand, Six Hundred And Seventy Eight Times A Day. And If I Was A Dog, You Would Be Saying "Good Doggie!" Also I Own A Wii U, Wii And Play Station 2!

OdnetninAges

I was scrolling through Facebook when I saw a post saying the official Super Smash Bros. page "likes" the official Nintendo Switch page.

Take this as you will.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

veeflames

@OdnetninAges Nothing much of a big deal, I think. So an official page likes another bigger and related official page. Doesn't mean anything at all, but I guess the badlands that is called the internet will still freak out, anyway.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

osaco

do you think nintendo could release a new super smash bros for the new nintendo switch ?

osaco

Azooooz

@osaco If Sakurai can create it with one hand, that would be a miracle.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

shadow-wolf

Is anyone here worried about online play in Smash Bros Wii U after Smash Bros for Switch comes out? I'm planning to get Switch late 2018, but I'm worried that Smash Bros Wii U would essentially be almost unplayable online once Smash Bros for Switch comes out (since most of the player base may migrate to Switch). What do you guys think?

shadow-wolf

Rexcalibr

smm1 wrote:

Is anyone here worried about online play in Smash Bros Wii U after Smash Bros for Switch comes out? I'm planning to get Switch late 2018, but I'm worried that Smash Bros Wii U would essentially be almost unplayable online once Smash Bros for Switch comes out (since most of the player base may migrate to Switch). What do you guys think?

I think the online servers for Wii U games will stay on for at least a year or two after the Switch comes out.

Rexcalibr

OdnetninAges

I personally can't see the servers being taken down anytime soon. If anything happens, people will just migrate to Switch, but I don't think the online for the Wii U version specifically would be shut down.

Wii's online was only shut down because it was run by GameSpy, right? Isn't this a different scenario?

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

mattlatimer

I want to play a ZSS player or rosalina on the little Mac boxing stage my NNID is SSF1999 and the miis name is Tyler to help you identify my account. I'm permanently banned so can only communicate here or by smash profile and tags.

Edited on by mattlatimer

mattlatimer

Nintendo Network ID: mattlatimer SSF1999

mattlatimer

I play on for fun against strangers and about 70% of the time 3 people would work together to get me to be in 4th place. If was going to tie for 3rd against someone a player would purposely let someone else hit them just so I would be in 4th.

Edited on by mattlatimer

mattlatimer

Nintendo Network ID: mattlatimer SSF1999

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic