Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,001 to 3,020 of 27,917

cookiex

TheGreatGamer wrote:

cookiex wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Super Mario 3D World is out today in Japan! To commemorate the occasion I had these four…people(?) come together in a group shot."

what... I thought it was delayed

No, that was Donkey Kong. Mario's out in the U.S tomorrow.

oh wait what facepalm I was thinking of Mario Party: Island Tour. I'm stupid

Mario Party's still coming out tomorrow in U.S as well, it was only delayed in Europe for some reason.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Happy_Mask

@cookiex Prolly had something to do with the amount of languages they need to stock in.
@Wrappedinblack you misinterpretted what I said. It'd be stupid if you asked them if you could screw with their heads, you could have asked how they would react to Shadow being in Smash Bros.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

cookiex

I'm hoping for a stage based on one of the mansions from Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon myself, though it'll probably be exclusive to the 3DS version.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Pootypie

@DestinyMan I agree that Mario has enough third party characters, but I would like more for others like Sonic, I like third party characters sometimes. Don't forget Yoshi isn't announced yet

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

luisesteban

This today picture, looks quite excellent.

luisesteban

WrappedInBlack

TheGreatGamer wrote:

@DestinyMan I agree that Mario has enough third party characters, but I would like more for others like Sonic, I like third party characters sometimes. Don't forget Yoshi isn't announced yet

what? mario's not 3rd party. Tis first

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Snagrio

Hmm, wonder if we'll see anything new for Zelda tomorrow.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

WrappedInBlack

NOOOOOO!

Bet it's not gonna be till it's released n Japan

Pootypie

WrappedInBlack wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

what? mario's not 3rd party. Tis first

I never said Mario is third party...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
(The back of my neck sure feels warm…)

I'm not sure if I find this disturbing or funny. Let's just call it disturbingly funny.

Snagrio

Mikky

This is, by far, my most anticipated Wii U game. Since I missed out on Brawl, I'm really anxious for some Smash Bros.

Mikky

WrappedInBlack

Mikky wrote:

This is, by far, my most anticipated Wii U game. Since I missed out on Brawl, I'm really anxious for some Smash Bros.

T_T

Get Brawl... fight me...

Gold95

Let's be for real, it's obvious that Rosalina is going to be a playable character. And I'm betting Mewtwo will too, with all the attention he's been getting recently.

Ground-type Pokemon Safari --- Dugtrio, Diggersby, and Phanpy

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9669-5222 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold95

DreamyViridi

Gold95 wrote:

Let's be for real, it's obvious that Rosalina is going to be a playable character. And I'm betting Mewtwo will too, with all the attention he's been getting recently.

No character is guaranteed, no newcomer at least. That kind of attitude will only lead to your own disappointment.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SheldonRandoms

DreamyViridi wrote:

Gold95 wrote:

No character is guaranteed, no newcomer at least. That kind of attitude will only lead to your own disappointment.

I had to learn that lesson the hard way
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SCRAPPER392

I thought Little Mac was gonna be playable last time, but I'm not one to get all caught up in disappoinment if I'm wrong. If anything, I saw more characters as assist trophies that I thought could be characters(like Saki or Samarai Goroh), but that's after the fact that I saw them as assist trophies.

I just figure they'll add a reasonable amount of good characters and it all be better than the last game. I really do think Pac-Man or maybe Bomberman will make the cut though. Again, not counting on it, but I still think so.

Pac-Man would represent Namco, and Bomberman for Konami. Not to mention Namco is working on the game with Sora Co. and has put Pac-Man in Mario Kart arcade since they help develop the games. Konami had Snake in the game, so Bomberman would probably be more fitting this time around(replacing Snake as the Konami rep).

Edited on by SCRAPPER392

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Caryslan

SCAR392 wrote:

I thought Little Mac was gonna be playable last time, but I'm not one to get all caught up in disappoinment if I'm wrong. If anything, I saw more characters as assist trophies that I thought could be characters(like Saki or Samarai Goroh), but that's after the fact that I saw them as assist trophies.

I just figure they'll add a reasonable amount of good characters and it all be better than the last game. I really do think Pac-Man or maybe Bomberman will make the cut though. Again, not counting on it, but I still think so.

Pac-Man would represent Namco, and Bomberman for Konami. Not to mention Namco is working on the game with Sora Co. and has put Pac-Man in Mario Kart arcade since they help develop the games. Konami had Snake in the game, so Bomberman would probably be more fitting this time around(replacing Snake as the Konami rep).

I would rather have Simon Belmont be the Konami rep in Smash. Castlevania started on the NES, many of the major titles in the series were on NIntendo platforms, and the series has close ties to Nintendo. Bomberman is not a bad choice, but he's not really a solid Konami rep. He's a Hudson Soft character, and Konami only owns the ip once they took over Hudson Soft.

Plus, Simon Belmont could be a really intresting character gameplay wise. He could have the Vampire Killer as his standard attacks(like the Sword Users), have the various Sub Weapons as his specials, and have the Grand Cross as his Final Smash.

Bomberman is a fun series, but what attacks would he really have outside of planting bombs? You have the elemental bombs, but most of the other cool stuff from his series like the Roos, Dinosaurs, and stuff like that would be unlikely to make it in.

I say Simon Belmont is the best choice for a Konami rep. Castlevania really deserves a chance to shine in a Smash Game. For added fun, put Death in there as an Assist Trophy where he attacks someone directly while little scythes fill the screen:)

Edited on by Caryslan

Caryslan

Arminillo

Simon Belmont or Bomberman, i'm gonna miss the good ol' Snake.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

Snagrio

We all have our wishlists (some more reasonable then others), but the important thing is that no matter what we'll all have fun in the end.

Snagrio

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic