Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 2,981 to 3,000 of 27,917

Budda

Untitled
First. I only ment the speed of the game, nothing more. I only forgot to delete the rest from your quote, my bad.
Second. Nintendo was always like this and won't change anytime soon.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Happy_Mask

there is NO way for a grandmaster player to play vs some bronze-noob, which is awesome. something like this needs to happen for smash bros. as well

I want variety, whether I'm the one getting my butt whooped or the opponent is. You should focus more on fun bro.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Romeo

like i said.. playing competitively is fun for me
i have no desire playing vs people who are much worse than me, what's the point of that?

variety? that's no challenge
i want to play vs people on my lvl or better.. so there's a challenge and i can improve
what's the point of playing vs noobs?

"cool, i crushed him in 2minutes... i am so good now" ?!

since i'd also love to play vs players who are better than me, that also means they'd have to play vs someone who's not as good as them, which would also be the case for me and everyone else
and that's totally fine... as long as there is no HUGE skill difference.... playing 10 out of 20 games vs people who are 10 times worse than me?
that's horrible, there's nothing worse than that in a multiplayer game... that's no variety, that's just a really bad matchmaking-system

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

Snagrio

@Romeo If I may offer you advice, complaining about things you know won't be added will just make things worse. Just be happy that there is a game where Nintendo's most iconic characters come together to duke it out to begin with. That in of itself is awesome enough in my book.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

SomeBitTripFan

@Wonder_Mask: I, and likely other gamers, don't find it fun to be continuously batted around like a sandbag. Matchmaking would improve the online experience by allowing players to figure out how to get the edge on their opponent. It's an all around more natural and enjoyable way to improve your skills.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The giant wind mill in the right-hand side of Windy Hill. It keeps on turning even though it can't fit in the screen, so you'll find yourself in trouble if you're on it for too long."

a stage with windmills now huh?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Romeo

WingedSnagret wrote:

@Romeo If I may offer you advice, complaining about things you know won't be added will just make things worse. Just be happy that there is a game where Nintendo's most iconic characters come together to duke it out to begin with. That in of itself is awesome enough in my book.

how exactly do we know that none of these things will be implemented?
it's not asking for much... and it sure as hell isn't hard to implement

i don't want any of these irrelevant system features like social network, "upload videos to facebook", skype-calls (don't need that on my console...), "share", or play a game while downloading it, etc.

all i am asking for are great games + basic features.. i buy almost every Nintendo game and i respect them so much, but when it comes to basic online features.. we shouldn't go so easy on them.
a proper matchmaking system, friend-system, voice party-chat, ingame chat, etc.... NONE of that is hard to implement. the game will come out in 2014.. all of these basic features should be available, there's really no excuse.

Nintendo fans often say "don't need those, it's all about the games" when it comes to features the ps4/x1 offer, and i agree. But basic features like these are necessary for any game that relies heavily on it's online part. otherwise gaming online will just be a lonely experience.

in online games.. playing together with others, adding friends, talking with each other, etc. is always more fun than just playing game after game without getting to know anyone.
plus.. tell me, what's so hard about implementing a real matchmaking-system? how am i supposed to constantly improve myself if i'm getting matched up vs worse players 50% of the time. it'll be such an inconsistence experience..
in every game you'll get matched against players on your lvl, why is it impossible for Nintendo to implement something like this as well?

and no... i will obviously still buy the game and i will enjoy it, i just hope that they'll start implementing some of these basic online features. it'd be way more fun that way.

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

WrappedInBlack

I may or may not have seen a character leak for Smash 4... I don't wanna post it and look stupid so I'm just gonna say my response to it...
"Do you believe in Chaos Control? Do you believe in Chaos Control!?"
Friday will totes be a Zelda Char...

Brawl Code: 0348-2005-6973

Pootypie

WrappedInBlack wrote:

I may or may not have seen a character leak for Smash 4... I don't wanna post it and look stupid so I'm just gonna say my response to it...

just show it, everybody here is totally benign so they won't call you stupid

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

@DestinyMan I honestly think that Knuckles and Shadow will be a great addition to the game

Pootypie

Snagrio

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The giant wind mill in the right-hand side of Windy Hill. It keeps on turning even though it can't fit in the screen, so you'll find yourself in trouble if you're on it for too long."

Hmm, sounds like the moving platforms in the 1-2 stage of Brawl's Super Mario stage where you could get KO'D for standing on them too long.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

zoroarkrules25

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Weather fake or not i am interested in seeing this. Could you post a link to it please?

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Wheeler

^People use Brawl Fox?

Wheeler

WrappedInBlack

@DestinyMan @TheGreatGamer
Actually it wasn't a Sonic character... but I think I saw it on here too and not just tumblr... so u guys already know bout it... It was Ness and Jigglypuff... just incase that wasn't here

Edited on by WrappedInBlack

WrappedInBlack

OdnetninAges wrote:

@WrappedInBlack

How does "Do you believe in Chaos Control? Do you believe in Chaos Control?" = Jigglypuff & Ness? Is there a reference I'm missing that's from a game I haven't played?

It doesn't... that was to see how people would react to Shadow in Smash 4...

WrappedInBlack

Wonder_Mask wrote:

WrappedInBlack wrote:

OdnetninAges wrote:

@WrappedInBlack

How does "Do you believe in Chaos Control? Do you believe in Chaos Control?" = Jigglypuff & Ness? Is there a reference I'm missing that's from a game I haven't played?

It doesn't... that was to see how people would react to Shadow in Smash 4...

Instead of making the thread your guinea pigs, you could have simply asked.

Do scientists ask the animals they rip open!? No they don't... ANIMAL RIGHTS!

Edited on by WrappedInBlack

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Super Mario 3D World is out today in Japan! To commemorate the occasion I had these four…people(?) come together in a group shot."

what... I thought it was delayed

Pootypie

cookiex

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Super Mario 3D World is out today in Japan! To commemorate the occasion I had these four…people(?) come together in a group shot."

No, that was Donkey Kong. Mario's out in the U.S tomorrow.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Pootypie

cookiex wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled

No, that was Donkey Kong. Mario's out in the U.S tomorrow.

oh wait what facepalm I was thinking of Mario Party: Island Tour. I'm stupid

Pootypie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic