Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 3,021 to 3,040 of 27,917

Snagrio

At this point I don't care what newcomer is revealed, I just want to see one! Sure seeing the veterans return in glorious HD is nice and all, but we haven't had a newcomer on board since E3.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Pootypie

WingedSnagret wrote:

At this point I don't care what newcomer is revealed, I just want to see one! Sure seeing the veterans return in glorious HD is nice and all, but we haven't had a newcomer on board since E3.

how is Yoshi not announced yet?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Orngeblu

WrappedInBlack wrote:

Mikky wrote:

This is, by far, my most anticipated Wii U game. Since I missed out on Brawl, I'm really anxious for some Smash Bros.

T_T

Get Brawl... fight me...

fite mi 1v1 rite noe, i well rek u

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Wheeler

^Everyone is looking for a fight. Meh, I don't mind. I can use a warm up.

Wheeler

KingDunsparce

RogueStatus94 wrote:

So will we get a screen tonight?

Nope, only on weekdays (Monday-Friday)

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Caryslan

DestinyMan wrote:

I have my fair share of Smash Bros. hopefuls as well, but I'm not going to be devastated if some or even none of them are chosen. As long as Wario, King Dedede, and Diddy Kong return, I'll be pleased, and all three of them are likely to come back.

Count me in as someone who thinks Pac-Man has a shot too. I would rather have him than Snake; not that he was a bad character, but he just didn't fit in in Brawl.

I could not agree more about Snake. He was not a bad character gameplay wise, but he just felt out of place in Brawl's roster. He just lacked that Nintendo, fantasy feel that the other characters had. It just felt strange having him in the game. Snake would have fit better in a game like Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.

That's why I'm glad Mega Man made it in. Like Sonic, he just belongs in Smash Bros. I hope they make alt Proto Man and Bass Skins:)

And I would love Pac-Man in this game! It would be so awesome to have a four-player match with Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac Man!

Caryslan

Blast

I just really wish Sakurai would announce Wonder Red and/or Bayonetta for this game. That would be freaking epic and I would be happy.
If Nintendo actually bought out Platinum Games... I would cry tears of joy.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Caryslan

Has anyone seen today's pic? It shows off the Fire Emblem stage from the 3DS version, but it also shows off another character who has not been revealed yet. It does not look like Marth. If anything it looks Ike with his appearance from Radiant Dawn.

Could Ike be coming back in SSB4? It does not Look Like Marth, Roy, or even Krom.

What does everyone else think?

Edited on by Caryslan

Caryslan

DreamyViridi

Caryslan wrote:

Has anyone seen today's pic? It shows off the Fire Emblem stage from the 3DS version, but it also shows off another character who has not been revealed yet. It does not look like Marth. If anything it looks Ike with his appearance from Radiant Dawn.

Could Ike be coming back in SSB4? It does not Look Like Marth, Roy, or even Krom.

...I think, and I'm pretty sure, that's Marth with Wii Fit Trainer.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Pootypie

Untitled
Here's the pic so you don't have to spend more time going to the website. It's 3DS though

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Caryslan

I just zoomed for a closer look, and yeah its Marth. It just looked like Ike due to the quality of 3DS pics and the fact that I could not make out any clear details.

Shoot, now I have to hope Ike makes it in. They almost had me going there:)

Hopefully, Ike will come back and be revealed soon...

Caryslan

Jazzer94

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Untitled
Here's the pic so you don't have to spend more time going to the website. It's 3DS though

For a second I thought it was Chrom or Ike.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

zoroarkrules25

So did i, anyway here is a interesting and funny read:http://smashboards.com/threads/ssb4-rumours-and-leaks.338842/

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

Snagrio

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Untitled

The stage changed. In previous screenshots there were wooden platforms instead of the statues, which btw are very similar to the ones in Brawl's Fire Emblem stage. Interesting.

Snagrio

Orngeblu

Caryslan wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

I have my fair share of Smash Bros. hopefuls as well, but I'm not going to be devastated if some or even none of them are chosen. As long as Wario, King Dedede, and Diddy Kong return, I'll be pleased, and all three of them are likely to come back.

Count me in as someone who thinks Pac-Man has a shot too. I would rather have him than Snake; not that he was a bad character, but he just didn't fit in in Brawl.

That Arena Ferox stage looks really cool. :I I like what they did!
I could not agree more about Snake. He was not a bad character gameplay wise, but he just felt out of place in Brawl's roster. He just lacked that Nintendo, fantasy feel that the other characters had. It just felt strange having him in the game. Snake would have fit better in a game like Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.

That's why I'm glad Mega Man made it in. Like Sonic, he just belongs in Smash Bros. I hope they make alt Proto Man and Bass Skins:)

And I would love Pac-Man in this game! It would be so awesome to have a four-player match with Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac Man!

Well, for someone who has played Brawl for a long time (and doesn't even main or use), I disagree. Snake was different, and I liked that.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Wheeler

Caryslan wrote:

You're thinking too hard, man. It's just Marth in his New Mystery of the Emblem outfit.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Snagrio

Ugh, is it really too much of a bother to look closer at the picture? It's clearly Marth.

Snagrio

GamecubeMan

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Untitled

Nintendo needs to get a better 3DS screen shot camera because that probably looks amazing on the 3DS screen!

GCN 3.9
Gamecubeloggery
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
My

3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407 | Twitter:

OdnetninAges

Arena Ferox being a stage is so freakin' awesome. It'll probably be the 2nd stage I have a battle on (after Battlefield) in the Nintendo 3DS version. Fire Emblem Awakening is one of my favorite 3DS games.

Edited on by OdnetninAges

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic