Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 26,141 to 26,160 of 27,917

martinskrtel37

why is it crazy he isn't in the game, it's not like they ever planned it, it's just been internet hype this year

Octane wrote:

everyone needs to relax and enjoy the games that are released today and stop worrying what Nintendo will do in a year or two from now.

3DS Friend Code: 0130-1906-5039 | Nintendo Network ID: martinskrtel37

Eel

I actually had no idea people even liked the character until this smash bros ballot thing started.

Maybe K. Rool is not very popular within Nintendo.

I've read Miyamoto himself found the first DKC to be mediocre.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

enderboy221

Whelp... We'll see what happens next week. I really don't know what could be waiting for us, but I'm surely hopeful.
(And speaking of hopeful... Hopefully the news isn't nothing...)

enderboy221

Hendesu

@Klonoa: I'm glad there's people voting for Klonoa. I thought most people forgot about him.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

You know what? I'll bet Sakurai actually IS purposely ignoring the newer Kirby games. Remember that Sakurai HATES sequelization. He probably feels that Kirby after he left HAL isn't really Kirby.

Kirby's Final Smash would like to have a word with you...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Hendesu

LztheQuack wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

You know what? I'll bet Sakurai actually IS purposely ignoring the newer Kirby games. Remember that Sakurai HATES sequelization. He probably feels that Kirby after he left HAL isn't really Kirby.

Kirby Final Smash is just a clone of Link Final Smash but faster and a bit weaker.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

Tsuchinoko

IceClimbers wrote:

Our Splatoon dataminer also seems to know the character.

https://twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/655490648103976960

She also more qecently gave a hint that its a first party character with a game on WiiU.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

TeeJay

Hendesu wrote:

LztheQuack wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Kirby Final Smash is just a clone of Link Final Smash but faster and a bit weaker.

That wasn't the point. The point is that that final Smash is from a newer Kirby game.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tsuchinoko

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Tsuchinoko: Pink Gold Peach confirmed for Smash!

With Cat Mario and Dry Bowser filling the other slots!

NintendoFan64

@Tsuchinoko Don't forget Tanooki Mario and Baby Rosalina!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

NintendoFan64 wrote:

@Tsuchinoko Don't forget Tanooki Mario and Baby Rosalina!

And baby Luigi! And one of the Yoshi alts they didn't add in yet as a clone with its own slot!

IceClimbers

She also said it's not Ridley or Wolf. The amount of pure denial from the Wolf support thread on Smashboards is funny. Like, come on, Wolf very likely will come back, just not right now.

Anyways, the character has a game on Wii U? Oh, it's definitely Inkling. That part of the hint throws out the other characters that fit the rest of the rumor (K Rool, Chibi-Robo, Isaac).

Edit: Roger clarified that the info that NWPlayer123 (and presumably Stealth, Zef, and Sean) has comes from a different source, but may likely be the same thing. Of course, that doesn't tell us anything, as her source could be one of the others in the rumor, particularly Sean.

Edit 2: I suppose Inkling isn't the only character it could technically be, as there's still Dixie Kong, Captain Toad, Wonder Red, Bandanna Dee, Impa, or even King of Red Lions. It's definitely Inkling though.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Tsuchinoko

Morpheel wrote:

Apparently Wolf was rushed pretty late into brawl. I would've never guessed.

Brawl is easier to figure out. Characters that weren't really integrated into Subspace Emissary were late additions. That includes Toon Link which is crazy to think about since his stage is like, the best ever.

IceClimbers

@Tsuchinoko: Not to mention Jigglypuff, an original member. Not sure if she was a late addition in Smash 4 though.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TeeJay

Undead_terror wrote:

@TeeJay: I see ya got a Sans avatar...could give ya my mii of him if ya wanted

Sure. Figures you'd have made one already, lol.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

That reminds me, I should really try out Undertale at some point...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic