Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 23,141 to 23,160 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

Rexcalibr wrote:

The alternate skins are something they should do more of though. Its amazing and the Koopaling/BJ ones being the most notable. It was so well done despite them doing size scaling to match them all as the same size.

Yeah, I really liked the fact that they did that with Alph and the Koopalings (I would've killed for a Ninten alt. for Ness...).

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

JunkosBoobies

http://smashboards.com/threads/character-competitive-impressi...
The monthly /r/smashbros tier list was updated for May. Sheik takes the top spot, rather than Diddy this time. Diddy is still pretty high up, but yeah.

(Didn't know if this was important but I'll post it anyways)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

CapeSmash

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

http://smashboards.com/threads/character-competitive-impressi...
The monthly /r/smashbros tier list was updated for May. Sheik takes the top spot, rather than Diddy this time. Diddy is still pretty high up, but yeah.

(Didn't know if this was important but I'll post it anyways)

I find it kind of funny how people here say they don't care about tier lists, but they'll discuss them for pages on end.

Anyway, that tier list is pretty accurate, I guess. Most of the characters are still really under-developed though.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Henmii

I am a bit late on the party, but think 5 Euro (it was 5, wasn't it?) for a old character with no additional stages is a bit expensive. And it does cost even more when you want it on both versions of the game. Luckily I got Mewtwo for free, but still...

I think Lucas should be cheaper, or even free.

Henmii

bluemage1989

Lucas is my favourite character and I am really hyped to having him come back so I'm happy to pay whatever it takes however I would have been extra happy if the price for the character downloads included a few extras maybe a character specific stage or some alternative skins for other characters. As for DLC in the future I'd love to see some more stadium events added for a small fee I love hitting sand bag and launching bombs but a few new little modes would be a great addition for me

bluemage1989

Kai_

Has villager always been able to pocket Wario's bike? Because... wtf.

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

MsJubilee

Plateface wrote:

Of course he can cause it's sort of an item that anyone can pick up and throw.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Kai_

TwilightAngel wrote:

Plateface wrote:

But that renders an entire move useless because you can't spawn another... Just seems unfair. Only noticed it today heh.

Kai_

MsJubilee

Plateface wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Plateface wrote:

But that renders an entire move useless because you can't spawn another... Just seems unfair. Only noticed it today heh.

That's why Wario main's like myself should be careful with Villager's cause without that bike we are screwed

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Jazzer94

Plateface wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Plateface wrote:

Good the move is annoying anyway.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

MsJubilee

Jazzer94 wrote:

Plateface wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Plateface wrote:

Good the move is annoying anyway.

Well it goes with Wario's character perfectly i guess,oh Wario the funny troll.

TeeJay

That bike is annoying as hell, it's good that SOMEONE can do something about it. If Villager pockets the bike then keeps it, Wario players tend to get really messed up for a while. Especially the ones that rely SOLELY on the damn thing

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Kai_

TeeJay wrote:

That bike is annoying as hell, it's good that SOMEONE can do something about it. If Villager pockets the bike then keeps it, Wario players tend to get really messed up for a while. Especially the ones that rely SOLELY on the damn thing

That's because his recovery is Little Mac tier without the bike.

Kai_

TeeJay

Plateface wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

That's because his recovery is Little Mac tier without the bike.

I'm not talking about recovery here. I'm talking about riding back and forth across the stage and doing little else.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

NintendoFan64

TeeJay wrote:

Y'know what? Villager is now my favorite character just because of that. The fact that he stops Wario Bike spammers is a God-send. When I play as Wario, I only use the bike when I feel like I need to or need to get some more gas for the Wario Waft...speaking of which, anyone else find it weird how he can swallow his bike whole?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Kai_

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Y'know what? Villager is now my favorite character just because of that. The fact that he stops Wario Bike spammers is a God-send. When I play as Wario, I only use the bike when I feel like I need to or need to get some more gas for the Wario Waft...speaking of which, anyone else find it weird how he can swallow his bike whole?

As if villagers don't just spam Lloids all day most characters can be annoying if used a certain way.

Kai_

TeeJay

Plateface wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

As if villagers don't just spam Lloids all day most characters can be annoying if used a certain way.

You're just a Wario apologist

JunkosBoobies

Is there any way to counter FG Ness's? They use the same ****ing strategy every time I fight against them, and it gets annoying.

(Basically, what they do is PK Fire, Down Throw, side air, and PK Thunder sometimes of course)
(Btw, this is coming from someone who mains Ness. I do not think Ness is OP but I think he can be annoying to deal with.)

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

Nintendo6400

Plateface wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

No, villager players spam the slingshot like it's his only move. I really wish he didn't have 2 slingshot moves.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Nintendo6400

PKNoUsernameHere wrote:

Is there any way to counter FG Ness's? They use the same ****ing strategy every time I fight against them, and it gets annoying.

(Basically, what they do is PK Fire, Down Throw, side air, and PK Thunder sometimes of course)
(Btw, this is coming from someone who mains Ness. I do not think Ness is OP but I think he can be annoying to deal with.)

ness' s back throw is a pain. They need to nerd that.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic